KHODADAD HAYA KUN...TELEVISION O RAHA KUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Khodadad keeps it real and says what's on his mind, and he is hilarious. Keeping it real is a rare trait in our culture. Albeit he can be a bit of a thug at times but if you grew up in Mashhad like I did, you would understand that was the norm in certain parts of the city and where his family lived. He was like a local hero especially after the Australia match. I never forget taking to the streets in '97 after the game shouting "Khodadad, Khodadad, Khoda to ro be Maa Dad!" and staying out all night. That was one of the most heartfelt celebrations I've ever been a part of, ppl were going absolutely nuts.

His cousin used to ride in his beat up motorcycle to come practice with us in our Madrese Football. He looked more Asian than Khodadad himself! I rmbr him complaining about how Khodadad wouldn't share his wealth with the rest of the family. Lol
    😅😅
    damet garm yareh khandeh dar bood.
    Ba pelakhmoon ham choghok mizadin ,ya tooshleh
    bazi o Kashi bazi Mikardin faghat.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      indeed... and once he opinionate on a subject he sticks with it till the end.... he never changes his mind nor back down from an argument or fight for that matter..!!

yaroo pure mashadieh .....! no one can fk with him..!!
      Khiyabani is getting jealous,
      they won't take him to qatar for final, and azizi going.😅😅😅

Comment

^ I saw he was sad today and kinda angry and Khodadad was just rubbing it on his face. He said it 3 times that the IFF is paying for it. lol and Khiabani was almost crying.
        Last edited by webmaster; 02-05-2024, 12:54 AM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

wtf were they talking about ...? akharesh eeen gad tond sobat mikardan ke nafahmidam barachie fekri dude az khandeh tarkooned..??
          haha bebin Fekri hamash migoft ma ba emkanate kochik be inja residim nesbat be japon, bad estelahe zarfe be kar mibord ke ino tozee bede. Khodadam namak mirikht hay zarfe kocholo migoft, bad Khiabaniam too in faze zarf oftade bood, ke Azizi ino goft. ALEEE BOOOODDDD!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

😅😅
            damet garm yareh khandeh dar bood.
            Ba pelakhmoon ham choghok mizadin ,ya tooshleh
            bazi o Kashi bazi Mikardin faghat.
            😅 Palakhmoon Choghok mizadim but I have no idea what the other two are lol - I think 'Kashi bazi' may be similar to Haft sang - we used to play Gol Koocheek from dawn to dusk mixed in with some haft sang every now and then, but Mostly Gol Koocheek lol god damn I feel old now!

Comment

😅 Palakhmoon Choghok mizadim but I have no idea what the other two are lol - I think 'Kashi bazi' may be similar to Haft sang - we used to play Gol Koocheek from dawn to dusk mixed in with some haft sang every now and then, but Mostly Gol Koocheek lol god damn I feel old now!
              Haft sango yek ghol doghol

Comment

just watched half that naazeh and embarrassing supposed after game show and must say Khiabani is certainly the biggest two-faced razl, POS shit-stirrer, hashieh-whore amongst them all..!!
                he was trying hard from the start to get Azizi to shit mouth GN...!! first by bringing up GN's after-game, equally stupid comments about the "TM marquee stars game not living up to his expectations..!"
                khodadaad was clever enough to not fall for that hashiehie trap question of that disgusting fat-fk and opinionate on that ignorant GN post game comment, especially in light of his prior position as an assistant to GN, which everyone woulda then take him as a sore TM camp departee just trying to get back at his old boss..!
                but later Azizi couldnt help himself get back @him for stating that FotMob determination of MOM was legit..!! this moron actually thought that a bunch of bikar, khareji karshenaas from FotMob seat and watch the whole Iran-Syria and at the end render their vote as the legit MOM...! not realizing that Most ALL such sites only use Pure Stats to come to their scoring conclusions ..!!
                I saw the show and I agree 100%. I lost all faith with Khiabani for saying CQ did nothing for TM and what does he have that vatani coaches don’t !!?
                This fat POS doesn’t know ( or does know but wants to create hashieyeh) that CQ Pushed IFF to build PEC and a proper training facility for TM. something no Vatani coaches ever did. He also forget to mention that Ashkan Gucci Beitashour et al. All agreed to play for Iran because of CQ!! He also forgets to mention ( but Azizi did) that before CQ our defence was just plain stupid and full of holes. It was because of CQ we managed to hold Argentina for 90 min. Draw Nigeria and Portugal Also CQs presence greatly enhanced Team Mellis prestige and brand equity globally. People around the world especially non Iranians began to notice Iranian football ! Cq was also involved personally with the new Morooj kits that TM has been wearing since WQ. His feedback on quality specs and design was the reason he agreed to have IFF use them for our team. Also. No coach especially Vatani coaches have protected. Spoken so highly of Iran, Iranians and our football. And when a person like Carlos Quieroz speaks The footballing world listens !! Galenoy is 100% riding on CQ coat tails with this team ! The reason he has player legionnaires like Qoddoos and Taremi Azmoun, Ezatolahi Jahanbakhsh is because CQ always urged Iranian players to play in Europe NOT in Persian Gulf Leagues!

khiabani needs to follow his last name and go back to the POS street he came from! Moron !

Comment

azizi is punking khiabani😃😃

Comment

Khdadad wants to shave Khiabanis hair live on TV. Because he said that he would shave if Iran wins. This is hilarious. You should see Khiabanis face.

Khodadad is just amazing. Ill try to record this and post it. Lol

Here
                    Last edited by webmaster; 02-05-2024, 06:11 PM.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Yes azizi ever since cut out sharing tm secrets , has been great..it's must see tv now with him

Comment

Only a Mashadiz would know Choghok ..meaning Gonjeshk
                        pelakhmoon ke plakhmooneh digge.!! Sling..!
                        i was an master pelakhmoon saazo o zan (same with kaghaz baad ) ...! personally responsible for extinction of all MoosaKooTaghiz (who knows what that is ? ) in the 10mile radius of our mahal..!!
                        kashie o tooshleh bazi was essentially our way of gambling as kids in da mashad hoods (so was GolYaPooch especially dar shabhaa mah ramezoon.... )
                        kaashie ke kashieh digge (Tile) but here we refer to these mini 1/2" inch square sized tiles which came in variety of colors and exotic designs that your parents would buy for you ... everyone would line them up next to each other then you'd stand some 4-5 yards out take turn , try to bowl them down .. as many as u drop was yours to keep..Tooshleh (marbles) was similarly played but trying to bang em outa of a small circle where they were lined up... or more fun version was to play with them as you would like a pool table but with holes on the ground .. ones you'd sink in were yours to keep..!
                        Khar O Police baazieh baahaal o khadedari bood my favorite 😂 ye nafar khodesho kham mikard (bend over) against the wall ke oon Khar bood ... yeki ham jelosh vaa mistaad ke Polisesh bood ... bad hafthasht nafarham to each side of khar would attempt to take turn and run up from each side and jump on the back of the Khar in process avoiding the Police stumping over their foot, if you got caught by Police then you'd become the next Khar 😅 .!!
                        i recall once breaking the Khar (my buddy asghar chaaghe) leg cause i took off from way out and landed on his back hard..!!😞
                        i miss growing up too kooche hossain bashie mashad..!! i was the head Bachelot there ...
                        other kids in the neighboring streets would often go some 3 miles outa their way to get home, just to avoid walking through our mahal o risk getting caught, bullied or beat up by me and or my thug homies ..!!

Comment

Azizi challenging GN's assessment that maa bakhtim be khatereh shaaaaanse..!!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/324...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

i agree with the jest of his massage that you make your own luck in football... but personally also think that shitt luck had much to do with our narrow loss today... gutter were certainly luckier than us..!
                          anyways it certainly wasnt only because of Luck that we lost but also can't really say that bitch Lady Luck did us any favors today..!!

Comment

I really really want Azizi to become TM coach

It will be a beautiful disaster but so entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              I really really want Azizi to become TM coach

It will be a beautiful disaster but so entertaining
                              And that's when the chains are truly off. Yikes!
                              This Color
                              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Working...
                              X