KHODADAD HAYA KUN...TELEVISION O RAHA KUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHODADAD HAYA KUN...TELEVISION O RAHA KUN

He cost us 02wc appearance, 04 ac title possibly.
    destroyed abumoslem OVER SPLITING THE TEAM , AND NOW BEACAUSE PERSONAL ISSUES WANT DESTROY TM.

General has asked tv to remove azizi asap from their programmings

Comment

Agha bebakhsheed vali ghabool nadaram harfat.

TM issues are profound and deep rooted and involves friction between the players just like 2000. Azizi opened up a little but with or without his statements this squad of players has issues that will cost us again and again until some retire and a new batch of young talent comes through.

Remember that these players starting asking for support as though they were on the brink of breakdown BEFORE Azizi's punditry.

Comment

There are always conflicts within any team. Always. Only winning makes people forget.

Today GN said he has no issues with Azizi’s words. Azizi himself said he hasn’t said anything bad and has no issues with GN.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
          Agha bebakhsheed vali ghabool nadaram harfat.

TM issues are profound and deep rooted and involves friction between the players just like 2000. Azizi opened up a little but with or without his statements this squad of players has issues that will cost us again and again until some retire and a new batch of young talent comes through.

Remember that these players starting asking for support as though they were on the brink of breakdown BEFORE Azizi's punditry.
          It's very unprofessional for ex tm coach to come on nt and reveal things about the team middle of tournament, and he was doing it on purpose.
          I blame irib for giving him air time...
          It's not some yt channel or soccer site.
          those shows get millions and millions ratings.
          It's not fair and it's uncalled for to go after team and hc that is 2-0...him demanding general to apologize AFTER WIN IS NOT RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            There are always conflicts within any team. Always. Only winning makes people forget.

Today GN said he has no issues with Azizi’s words. Azizi himself said he hasn’t said anything bad and has no issues with GN.
            Did u see general body language?
            he said is first he heard it😆.
            He said when a person work some where needs to keep things secret....general is very passive aggressor and will not go after him directly in news conference.....
            General will never talk to azizi again...only way he will is if tm go to final..........

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

It's very unprofessional for ex tm coach to come on nt and reveal things about the team middle of tournament, and he was doing it on purpose.
              I blame irib for giving him air time...
              It's not some yt channel or soccer site.
              those shows get millions and millions ratings.
              It's not fair and it's uncalled for to go after team and hc that is 2-0...him demanding general to apologize AFTER WIN IS NOT RIGHT.
              It's not professional I agree with you. In fact I have criticised Azizi regarding his behaviour in various threads.

The point I am making is the issues with TM go beyond the impact of Azizi's statements. There are fundemental issues with our players and their relationship with one another that is one of the leading causes of our failures.

In addition, as I mentioned in another thread, it is usually the case that when pundits and media personalities start criticising a team or a manager its because the writing is already on the wall and through leaks they know that there is trouble and they see it as just to start voicing their critical opinions.

The biggest issue I see is that the criticism is entirely directed towards GN and not the players. Why are the pundits not talking about the very clear issues in our camp? Azizi alluded that his call with GN centred around this but I want him to tell the truth and say something like, "the players need to come together". It's about time they did and not wait 24 years for us to find out as was the case this week when ex-TM player Hilali spoke about the really messed up hashiye in the 2000 squad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEHbUDnwOBA. He said 7 coaches assigned to manage the infighting would not have been able to sort the mess out. That is why having just one Bagheri type in our squad would not sort out issues in this squad.

Comment

It's not professional I agree with you. In fact I have criticised Azizi regarding his behaviour in various threads.

The point I am making is the issues with TM go beyond the impact of Azizi's statements. There are fundemental issues with our players and their relationship with one another that is one of the leading causes of our failures.

In addition, as I mentioned in another thread, it is usually the case that when pundits and media personalities start criticising a team or a manager its because the writing is already on the wall and through leaks they know that there is trouble and they see it as just to start voicing their critical opinions.

The biggest issue I see is that the criticism is entirely directed towards GN and not the players. Why are the pundits not talking about the very clear issues in our camp? Azizi alluded that his call with GN centred around this but I want him to tell the truth and say something like, "the players need to come together". It's about time they did and not wait 24 years for us to find out as was the case this week when ex-TM player Hilali spoke about the really messed up hashiye in the 2000 squad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEHbUDnwOBA

Azizi revealing tm secrets middle of tournment ON NT
                IS A TREASON.
                Way to do it wait until tournament is over.
                Azizi was cancer every where he has gone and now this.
                irib did this on purpose....getting him first talk shit on gn yalda night and then bring him in to do shows with khiyabani, KNOWING KHODADAD CAN NOT KEEP HIS EMOTION INTACT AND WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING........
                there is so many other qualified ex players and hc that can come.
                They brought him only because he work at tm and left on bad terms.....

Comment

Azizi revealing tm secrets middle of tournment ON NT
                  IS A TREASON.
                  Way to do it wait until tournament is over.
                  Azizi was cancer every where he has gone and now this.
                  irib did this on purpose....getting him first talk shit on gn yalda night and then bring him in to do shows with khiyabani, KNOWING KHODADAD CAN NOT KEEP HIS EMOTION INTACT AND WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING........
                  there is so many other qualified ex players and hc that can come.
                  They brought him only because he work at tm and left on bad terms.....
                  Agha man monkere in nistam ke!

Nabayad inkaro kone doroste! Va poshte sahne shiresh kardan bale.

Harfam vali yek chize digast. Dastane bad bazi kardane ma hashiyast mashti, hashiye ke in teamo viran karde.

Azizi harf mizad ya nemizad hich farghi nemikard. In team team nist!

Comment

Agha man monkere in nistam ke!

Nabayad inkaro kone doroste! Va poshte sahne shiresh kardan bale.

Harfam vali yek chize digast. Dastane bad bazi kardane ma hashiyast mashti, hashiye ke in teamo viran karde.

Azizi harf mizad ya nemizad hich farghi nemikard. In team team nist!
                    That's a different topic.
                    Cant mix it together

Comment

That's a different topic.
                      Cant mix it together
                      Not for me.

Azizi can say whatever he wishes and guess what, the players shouldnt even hear about it, why? Because they are in a tournament we desperately need to win and should be focused on that and nothing more! But they are all on their phones leaking information. And nobody is powerful enough to mandate a ban on social media without even greater hashiye sazi. So the issue then again is the powerful cliques and egos in TM!

It's part of the same topic.

Comment

Not for me.

Azizi can say whatever he wishes and guess what, the players shouldnt even hear about it, why? Because they are in a tournament we desperately need to win and should be focused on that and nothing more! But they are all on their phones leaking information. And nobody is powerful enough to mandate a ban on social media without even greater hashiye sazi. So the issue then again is the powerful cliques and egos in TM!

It's part of the same topic.
                        Every team has hashiyeh.
                        to contain and minimize it
                        Is the way
                        And general has done that.

Comment

Doostan, nobody really care about what Azizi is saying. I'm not saying he's wrong. He belong the group of people who are master to preach but he's the last one that follow his own preaches hence, people dont care. He call himself expert but he's far from an real expert. I mean just compare him to Majid Jalali, Jalal Cheraghpour .....

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Doostan, nobody really care about what Azizi is saying. I'm not saying he's wrong. He belong the group of people who are master to preach but he's the last one that follow his own preaches hence, people dont care. He call himself expert but he's far from an real expert. I mean just compare him to Majid Jalali, Jalal Cheraghpour .....
                            It's irib fault giving air time to this guy....
                            His style is good for youtube, not on a show millions millions watch...
                            KHODA PEDAR MADAR E IBRAHIM TAHAMI ROO
                            BIYAMORZEH...

Comment

If a pundit can destory a team through words then the issue is the team

Comment

Working...
                              X