Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Lose against UAE and avoid Japan or beat UAE and face Japan before the final?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol what is going on here? lets go and demolish UAE by 5 goals
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Apologies to Khodadad Azizi, Mashsaaed, Webmaster and all but I don't think we should play for second place.

My main reasoning is that the chance of beating Japan is higher in the quarter final than the final, based on the stamina of our players. I don't think any of them will have anything left in the tank if we get to the final ..

Comment

Safe to say general read this thread and we have our answer..

Comment

I promise y’all by end of today UAE will be in third place

Comment

Seems like Ghaleh noei made his decision. If we play like this then I'm not worried too much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Seems like Ghaleh noei made his decision. If we play like this then I'm not worried too much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Galenoie by choosing for tm to stay where he is at
              will be on tm bench 2 more games.....hope I am wrong

Comment

Let's hope Indonesia now beat Japan 🍻

Comment

^ surely not,, not in a 100 years

Comment

Indonesia went on a run of wins towards the end of last year after an impressive game against Argentina (lost 2-0 to a strong Argentina)

Beating Japan is very unlikely but not impossible....

Comment

^ not in their wettest dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X