No announcement yet.

ASIAN CUP 2024 ROSTER announced...sardar in limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody tell me a little about Aria? I am curious to learn more about him as I have literally no idea who he is apart from that he plays for Sepahan. Also guys, I watched some of Hazbavi's highlights from football360 and I think he is very raw. I saw many mistakes in the one match I watched of him which was considered his best game of the season. I understand we need to invite younger talent but I certainly wouldnt trust him at this stage in our defence.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      SARDAR AZMOUN E
      DOOOOSESH DARIM
      KHILY ZIAD
      CAPITANI BEHESH MIYAD
      CAPITANI BEHESH MIYAD

SARDAR. TOOR SORAKH KUUUUUUUN
      SARDAR TOOR SORAKH KUUUUUUUN
      Sardar is the least captain material in our squad second only to Kanaani.

Comment

Why did hosseinnejad have to cut his hair but saman fallah gets to keep his goofy ass broccoli hair

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
          Why did hosseinnejad have to cut his hair but saman fallah gets to keep his goofy ass broccoli hair
          GN will take care of him, don't worry. He opened a salmuni last year

Comment

Hoping we lose one of these behind closed doors game so players can experience losing and not come into the tournament cocky. If I’m not mistaken, Ashkan said in his Adel interview that after the first Japan goal, one of the reasons the team panicked so much was they had never fallen behind before so they didn’t know how to react.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

GN will take care of him, don't worry. He opened a salmuni last year
              🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
                Can somebody tell me a little about Aria? I am curious to learn more about him as I have literally no idea who he is apart from that he plays for Sepahan. Also guys, I watched some of Hazbavi's highlights from football360 and I think he is very raw. I saw many mistakes in the one match I watched of him which was considered his best game of the season. I understand we need to invite younger talent but I certainly wouldnt trust him at this stage in our defence.
                Aria is a very interesting talent. Made in sepahan academy, he joined their youth setup from mahshahr at a young age (more evidence of sepahan's great scouting network, hosseinNejad is from mazandaran, aria from khuzestan). Very sound technically, very quick, good eye for goal and good crosser. What has been really impressive about his breakthrough in first team this season is his versatility. He has played RB, LB, RWB, RW, and LW. Not sure which GN sees him as, although doubt GN even intends on playing him at all.

Of course like most young wide players he needs to improve his decision making.

To me all 3 of hosseinNejad, Ghorbani, and Yousefi could have been included in this squad. Great work by Morais bringing them through this season and their emergence is what has allowed the team to really go for the title this season and show well in ACL. Coming up next is u17 star Esmaeil Gholizadeh who Morais gave his debut a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Aria is a very interesting talent. Made in sepahan academy, he joined their youth setup from mahshahr at a young age (more evidence of sepahan's great scouting network, hosseinNejad is from mazandaran, aria from khuzestan). Very sound technically, very quick, good eye for goal and good crosser. What has been really impressive about his breakthrough in first team this season is his versatility. He has played RB, LB, RWB, RW, and LW. Not sure which GN sees him as, although doubt GN even intends on playing him at all.

Of course like most young wide players he needs to improve his decision making.

To me all 3 of hosseinNejad, Ghorbani, and Yousefi could have been included in this squad. Great work by Morais bringing them through this season and their emergence is what has allowed the team to really go for the title this season and show well in ACL. Coming up next is u17 star Esmaeil Gholizadeh who Morais gave his debut a few days ago.
                  Thanks for the info!

Comment

Morais is becoming a mini-CQ with his ability to draw out young potential talent and give them meydoon to grow and become stars

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                      Rahman Rezaei in an interview also said that he’s looking forward to the burkino Faso and MALAYSIA game. This dude doesn’t even know that we’re playing Indonesia, not Malaysia
                      This dude was a horrible defender as a player! Never forget his bad behavior in front of millions of people slapping his own teammate.

Comment

WOW legit ZERO youth tested out and introduced by this "coach" just using the now aging skeleton that Carlos created. Even Wilmots the thief introduced Mohebi, wtf is Ansarifard doing there...
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          WOW legit ZERO youth tested out and introduced by this "coach" just using the now aging skeleton that Carlos created. Even Wilmots the thief introduced Mohebi, wtf is Ansarifard doing there...
                          brother, Before Asian cup he clearly said that he is going for experienced older players and its too late to test younger players. 9 months gone and we're still talking about it. Agha lets get over it and support the team.

HE said after AC he will test out younger players. I don't like GN but if you followed my posts i always support team melli managers.

By the way 13 players invited are not CQ's player selection. At least this guy is giving smaller players a chance to play . CQ just went for the big physical guys just to make the game physical and park the bus. He dropped out most short and non physical players. What kind of idiot would bench ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

He has not been poor. He along with Zakipour were Sepahans best players vs Gol Gohar where he even got a PK. Sepahan also rotates their players a lot.
                            I actually like the kid!
                            But no coach rotate his squad when they are desperate to win! Which is the case of Sepahan in last few games!
                            When you lose 2 straight do you honestly think coach rotate for fun? Lol

At the end i don't agree with GN decision, even if he was supposed to play 0 min, it was good to have young kid out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              We will never see organized planed tm like cq era ever again.
                              his tm was very unpersian. That was team melli cq ,not iran.
                              team melli iran is about asiab b nobat.....if javad nejad was 30 he be on the list but he is not so he has to wait...

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Sardar is the least captain material in our squad second only to Kanaani.

Since he don't have pp or ss background
                                he is an ok candidates...
                                Haj Safi will wear it when he is not there
                                My choice is biravand BUT IF HE WEARS THE ARM BAND he start pulling the defenders ears
                                So no thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X