Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASIAN CUP 2024 ROSTER announced...sardar in limbo

Biravand..niazmand..Hosseini

hajsafi. ..milad....shoja... hosseini...Saman falah..
    Kanani....moharami.....ramin....aria yusefi...rozbeh..
    Omid ebrahimi....saeed...saman....mohebi....torabi....G AEDY....hossinnejad...taremi...asadi...j.b....goli ...sardar....karim...maganlu

list is 27 incase roma don't give permission for sardar to attend.
    taj has sent an email to roma ASKING FOR SARDAR RELEASE ASAP..no respond yet.
    vi vis is sardar contract says no asian cup and iff have to negotiate....

Comment

ROMA YADET BASHE
      SARDAR BAYAD BASHE

VAY BEHAlet Jose
      AGEH SARDAR NAYAYAD

SABZI POLO BA GARDAN
      M......REH. JOSE ROOO K......M

Comment

If Sardar doesn't come for AC then he should never be invited to TM ever again. Adding a term like that to your contract is basically the same as turning your back on the national team. It will most likely be okay but we will see what happens. This could all be rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          If Sardar doesn't come for AC then he should never be invited to TM ever again. Adding a term like that to your contract is basically the same as turning your back on the national team. It will most likely be okay but we will see what happens. This could all be rumors.
          Why persians always try to hide reality..THINKING
          REALITY WILL NEVER COME

wHEN HE SIGNED WITH roma it came up right away .most SAY RUMOR RUMOR let's respect sardar.
          I SAID NO ITS NOT A RUMOR and need to be discussed right now BEACuse I KNEW THIS SH..T WILL COME UP EVENTUALLY and will create stress........

Sardar never has said its not in his contract..
          F...K THIS RESPECT THE PRIVACY bull sh.t when reality is something else....

Comment

Also excuse my language but is WTF is GN thinking?? Saman Fallah over Amin Hazbavi????? Skipping over a kid who is in top form and playing 90 minute games over some prospect who fell off?? This is criminal offense in my mind, there are at least 4-5 CBs id consider before Fallah...

Also what does Jalali gotta do to get invited over Milad?

Comment

How likely is it that Sardar will miss AC?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Why persians always try to hide reality..THINKING
                REALITY WILL NEVER COME

wHEN HE SIGNED WITH roma it came up right away .most SAY RUMOR RUMOR let's respect sardar.
                I SAID NO ITS NOT A RUMOR and need to be discussed right now BEACuse I KNEW THIS SH..T WILL COME UP EVENTUALLY and will create stress........

Sardar never has said its not in his contract..
                F...K THIS RESPECT THE PRIVACY bull sh.t when reality is something else....
                I don't disagree, I'm not sure why the federation waited till last minute for this instead of being in communication. I remember this was controversy all the way during the Bulgaria camp.

Comment

I can’t believe GN excluded Ali Karimi. I guess I’m not so surprised Ahmad Nourolahi is excluded after the scene he allegedly caused at the last camp.

I also miss Jalali I was really hoping he would be our starting left back.

ghaedi over mehrdad Mohammadi is criminal…..GN made some very very bad calls. Can’t say I’m surprised!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If Sardar does not come to this Asian cup, regardless of the reasoning behind it, I will never follow this diva ever again

Comment

This list of players is really really hard to get behind. There is a lot wrong with this selection. General tweaking

Comment

Just watch the AC whitout expectations azizan, our squad is mediocre and our coach and people in our federation have a civil war in their brains, we will exit in QF

Comment

Is swear iranians just love creating hashieh. He'll be there. We complain about the journalists doing it, yet here we are.

Comment

GN is fucking crazy man

First not sorting out the Sardar situation months ago, second inviting GHAEDI over Mehrdad Mohammadi, third inviting washed out Cheshmi over Karimi, fourth not inviting Jalali, which is a damn shame considering also that he never got another solid chance after the WC, and fifth not inviting Hazbavi... our most promising young defender

Severely disappointed in Ghaleneoi

Comment

Hunger strike until sardar situation is resolved

Comment

Working...
                              X