Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an ego, lobbying, and "gang" problem in TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
    I'm afraid some of you have missed some tell tell signs and hints of whats going on behind the scenes.....

Btw, to those who are casuals, and those not privy details, history, and various other dynamics will not understand whats going on.

This is GN related and some forsat talab players have pounced.

Afsoos afoos afsoos.

Arezooye paydari va piroozi baraye TM but some players have clearly backstabbed GN but thankfully at least one will be out of the door anyway due to performances.
    you realize when you post stuff to this you only make it worse…

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Who are these people in question?
      The players are not the cause. But some have pounced on the situation.

Baziya nemikhan pirooz bashe GN.....

Comment

If GN succeeds under these circumstances then in my eyes he has done the IMPOSSIBLE job.

Comment

If GN succeeds under these circumstances then in my eyes he has done the IMPOSSIBLE job.
          Who is the players out the door you mean?

Comment

I can't perceive how there is the amount of arguments and problems people are suggesting when we saw how much the players trusted the game plan and each other against Japan

We are talking about a guy who didn't make a sub when we were 1-0 down and stuck with the game plan and got victory...

Players need to believe in each other and in him in order for that kind of thing to work...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I can't perceive how there is the amount of arguments and problems people are suggesting when we saw how much the players trusted the game plan and each other against Japan

We are talking about a guy who didn't make a sub when we were 1-0 down and stuck with the game plan and got victory...

Players need to believe in each other and in him in order for that kind of thing to work...
              There are a lot of issues but they are being managed and contained. This is clear to see.

Some players are showing self-restraint in order for the team to succeed.

Some players have taken a backstep because they go against the grain of the squad in favour of unity.

Comment

edited

Plz no disrespect to other members

warning issued
                Last edited by webmaster; 02-05-2024, 11:33 AM.

Comment

There are a lot of issues but they are being managed and contained. This is clear to see.

Some players are showing self-restraint in order for the team to succeed.

Some players have taken a backstep because they go against the grain of the squad in favour of unity.
                  GALENOIE has contained it...winning cures all interest of conflicts...as long as they keep winning everything is contained.

Comment

haha be more original. Clown chiye? Try again, you can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

GALENOIE has contained it...winning cures all interest of conflicts...as long as they keep winning everything is contained.
                      Precisely. GN showing great leadership and also I'm proud of the players for putting differences aside seemingly

Comment

Precisely. GN showing great leadership and also I'm proud of the players for putting differences aside seemingly
                        When cq left all these b.s started again in 2019, with skocic was all time high...everyone know under galenoie even if there is issues it won't leak.

in 2000 right here on pfdc and ik I got banned during the length of the tournament, because I said mahdavikia is saving his legs for his club team, kia taking players to McDonald's middle of the night downing big Mac and ff middle of the night before match. Majority of members said there is no problem..problem was under talebi everything was getting leaked out ,while under general is not.
                        truth came out that 2000 team had all the problems mashsaeed news agency(mna) was reporting at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

When cq left all these b.s started again in 2019, with skocic was all time high...everyone know under galenoie even if there is issues it won't leak.

in 2000 right here on pfdc and ik I got banned during the length of the tournament, because I said mahdavikia is saving his legs for his club team, kia taking players to McDonald's middle of the night downing big Mac and ff middle of the night before match. Majority of members said there is no problem..problem was under talebi everything was getting leaked out ,while under general is not.
                          truth came out that 2000 team had all the problems mashsaeed news agency(mna) was reporting at the time.
                          Ay baba. Yes Hilali spoke about 2000 shenanigans on football360 and after that others started opening up on it too. Funniest story was that the team hotel was on a beach resort and players would sneak out and party . One player took it overboard according to Hilali. I wonder if it was Azizi?

The advantage of having an established Ali Parvin style Iranian manager like GN is that ba kasi tarof nadare. Khoob jam mikone hamechiz. Plus Ando, knows some of these players and can convey positive messages

Comment

Working...
                          X