Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an ego, lobbying, and "gang" problem in TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

This is childish though

Some of the greatest teams ever did not have such a dynamic but still functioned.

Peak Manchester United--> Ruud Van Nistelrooy was bullying Ronaldo
    Peak Barcelona--> Ibra vs Messi showdown
    etc
    We talking about persian players bro....

Comment

Another rumour but this time about the 98 camp, Azizi and the TM squad in ordoo were making a lot of noise, laughing, and acting inappropriately in front of Karim Bagheri's wife who was standing waiting for Bagheri alongside Daei. Daei confronted Azizi and said something along the lines of "che khabaretoone, jolo khanoomha intori raftar mikoneed". Some say the confrontation was physical others say it didn't get that far.

Azizi used to be my favourite TM player. The more things I see and hear about him the more I think he's a bully and a laat. The only interesting thing I saw him say once recently is that he invested all his money that he made in football back in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
        Another rumour but this time about the 98 camp, Azizi and the TM squad in ordoo were making a lot of noise, laughing, and acting inappropriately in front of Karim Bagheri's wife who was standing waiting for Bagheri alongside Daei. Daei confronted Azizi and said something along the lines of "che khabaretoone, jolo khanoomha intori raftar mikoneed". Some say the confrontation was physical others say it didn't get that far.

Azizi used to be my favourite TM player. The more things I see and hear about him the more I think he's a bully and a laat. The only interesting thing I saw him say once recently is that he invested all his money that he made in football back in Iran.
        In all the videos he was the class clown joking around whilst most of the rest of the team giggled. Like all of this archetype, I'm sure there must have been a good number of times where he took things too far

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

In all the videos he was the class clown joking around whilst most of the rest of the team giggled. Like all of this archetype, I'm sure there must have been a good number of times where he took things too far
          Agreed. Even in a Shabe Yalda tv show I saw a clip of him mocking Khiabani who was trying to say something respectful towards Azizi's deceased mother. Khiabani is a strange guy but the sentiment was in the right place and Azizi felt the need to take the piss out of him. He needs to grow up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

lol both examples had the bullies benched and sold shortly after
            I was talking about the ability of the team to function even if not everyone were best friends. They still won titles that way.

It helps if they are buddy buddy but in no way is it a requirement.

Do you guys remember how nasty the derby was when guys like Payan Rafat and Parviz Boroumand played in the late 90s/2000s?

Those teams had TM function even if they hated each other.

If this level of gangs ruins the play the coach must step in and beat them over the head until they put this aside.
            Last edited by perspolis#1; 12-24-2023, 11:32 AM.

Comment

In every sense of the word was Bagheri and Daei head and shoulders above Azizi then. Hahaha

It is always evident who is good and who is a piece of nasty work. Never liked Azizi as a person.

Comment

Say what you will about Carlos Quieroz, he was definitely a coach that would silence a lot of toxic players. Don't forget when Hadi Aghili (Our best defensemen at the time) and Mehdi Rahmati (Our best goalkeeper at the time) were banned from the team for one year due to their toxic behaviour. Rahmati refused to apologize and he had also advised Aghili not to sign an apology letter stating that Carlos Quieroz would beg for them to come back once Iran loses their first match.

Carlos did not beg for them back and those two players never played for Team Melli again. After that, Iran had one of their best World Cup runs in history during the 2014 World Cup.

I don't know care how good these "legionnaires" are. If they have a toxic attitude they should be removed from Team Melli just as Ali Karim should have been removed during the 2006 World Cup due to his toxic behaviour towards other players.

Comment

Unfortunately Azizi has always been a shit disturber.
                  He had issues with every single coach he played for in TM.

Comment

Khodadad azizi makes the all time nt(after 1979)
                    and as time go by and look back we see his presence of not being in tm most probably caused
                    Not going to 02wc and not wining the ac04...

Yes his personality sucks
                    It just sad he spent the prime of his football life
                    being in dispute with his tm coaches.
                    In club I understand hard to deal such personality day in and day out .but in tm if we had persian coach instead of chiro and bronko ,azizi would of been part tm all the way until 06wc.....azizi under kohan,porhydari,talebi played with minimal issue
                    and persian hc knew how to put up with him....

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Unfortunately Azizi has always been a shit disturber.
                      He had issues with every single coach he played for in TM.
                      Three letters!
                      B. P. D

Him and Karimi both, hence why they get along with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

We call them VIPs
                        I know. They’re the ones who post whatever they want and when there is something unflattering posted about them, they email mods to delete said posts.

Comment

Is there a place were there is no ego, lobbying and gang problem? Like world wide..

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            Is there a place were there is no ego, lobbying and gang problem? Like world wide..
                            Probably not. But like most things there are no absolutes. For instance is there corruption in Germany? Yes. Is there corruption in Nigeria? Yes. Are corruption levels in Nigeria higher than in Germany? Probably yes.

Comment

I'm afraid some of you have missed some tell tell signs and hints of whats going on behind the scenes.....

Btw, to those who are casuals, and those not privy details, history, and various other dynamics will not understand whats going on.

This is GN related and some forsat talab players have pounced.

Afsoos afoos afsoos.

Arezooye paydari va piroozi baraye TM but some players have clearly backstabbed GN but thankfully at least one will be out of the door anyway due to performances.

Comment

I'm afraid some of you have missed some tell tell signs and hints of whats going on behind the scenes.....

Btw, to those who are casuals, and those not privy details, history, and various other dynamics will not understand whats going on.

This is GN related and some forsat talab players have pounced.

Afsoos afoos afsoos.

Arezooye paydari va piroozi baraye TM but some players have clearly backstabbed GN but thankfully at least one will be out of the door anyway due to performances.
                                Who are these people in question?

Comment

Working...
                                X