Iran vs Angola friendly match 12 September 2023 broadcast and news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    been most impressed with Niazmand .... never seen him in action at Pgl and was a total bust in Portugal and the last few times he was suited for TM in prior years, but he was class and solid all around in recent TM games..!!

well that and with Saman....or should say GN ? for finally realizing the man's quality and giving him a fair shake at TM to do his things and attain a better chemistry with our usual MF/Attacking crew..!

others more or less were their usual quality, how i expected them to perform..!
    I think going forward Niazmand and Hossein Hosseini should start ahead of Beiro. That guy is a liability to himself and TM lol, he has gotten injured the last 3 times he has started for TM this year

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I think going forward Niazmand and Hossein Hosseini should start ahead of Beiro. That guy is a liability to himself and TM lol, he has gotten injured the last 3 times he has started for TM this year
      Hossein Hosseini is a huge liability though.

I'd rather see Akbari given a chance as backup keeper, and Beiro still in the mix when healthy...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Hossein Hosseini is a huge liability though.

I'd rather see Akbari given a chance as backup keeper, and Beiro still in the mix when healthy...
        I’d much rather bring Amir back into the top3 fold with Bey
        & let them all compete for game minutes in pre game trainings..!
        GN doesn’t seem to be a fan of him though..??
        ftb I most trust Niazmand as go to starter ..! But to be fair the D in front him has been quite solid & he is yet to be tested with goal worthy efforts so far ..!
        but his calm & composure in goal has been noteworthy & his distributions out the back exceptionally timely & Accurate ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

I’d much rather bring Amir back into the top3 fold with Bey
          & let them all compete for game minutes in pre game trainings..!
          GN doesn’t seem to be a fan of him though..??
          ftb I most trust Niazmand as go to starter ..! But to be fair the D in front him has been quite solid & he is yet to be tested with goal worthy efforts so far ..!
          but his calm & composure in goal has been noteworthy & his distributions out the back exceptionally timely & Accurate ..!
          Amir is done... He's now playing in the 2nd division of Portugal

Niazmand with Beiro as backup is our best bet probably

Comment

Jalali is ESSENTIAL lol. We will lose without him vs SK and Japan no question. I'd rather have Milad start even ahead of HJ because at least he has enough pace (though he sucks at everything else) to stop speedy east asian wingers
            agree but also disagree at the same time. If jalali isn’t our LB for any strange reason I would like it to be Ali Nemati. Milad leaves way too much space in behind the same way Hajsafi does….he is more likely to track back faster but look at the goal vs USA we conceded…..for me that was almost entirely on Milad bc of poor marking, spacing, and not being able to recover/keep up with his man. Against SK or Japan I would be very worried with Milad Mo
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
              right side with moharami and godoss will be Korea one way highway.

Shojoa as right back with Ramin in front of him againat korea.....if u recall against Korea in Korea
              shoja started rb and until he was in the game Korea was contained and score was 0-0,and he shut down son pretty good.

Biravand
              Shoja pag kanani norafkan
              Ramin Saeed godoos torabi

Medi. Sardar

4-4-2 khati...
              Thats the good old Skocic formation. Its too defensive if you ask me. I would keep it at 4-3-1-2 . Maybe against japan a deffensive 4-4-2 but against SK its too risky.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Thats the good old Skocic formation. Its too defensive if you ask me. I would keep it at 4-3-1-2 . Maybe against japan a deffensive 4-4-2 but against SK its too risky.
                General and new assistant love to play 4-2-3-1 into 4-3-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

agree but also disagree at the same time. If jalali isn’t our LB for any strange reason I would like it to be Ali Nemati. Milad leaves way too much space in behind the same way Hajsafi does….he is more likely to track back faster but look at the goal vs USA we conceded…..for me that was almost entirely on Milad bc of poor marking, spacing, and not being able to recover/keep up with his man. Against SK or Japan I would be very worried with Milad Mo
                  I agree 100%. Milad shouldn't even be invited tbh all he has is pace but his marking is really bad. Honestly if it was me, I'd start Moharrami on left side and play Rezaian on right. Would prefer Jalali as LB for sure though

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I may need to watch it again but I thought that one was on Ramin. Ramin's man was Pulisic and he let him blow by to get to the end of that cross in unmarked. Hosseini had some fault there too

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

I may need to watch it again but I thought that one was on Ramin. Ramin's man was Pulisic and he let him blow by to get to the end of that cross in unmarked. Hosseini had some fault there too
                      Ramin was marking pulisic but dest played the ball in and was totally unmarked….if Milad would have been able to keep up with dest and not let him play that ball in then that chance was never created to begin with.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yahya plaYs it to perfection and get results..

In 4 years period
                        there are max 8 to 10 max pressure games for team melli
                        3 wc matches, qf,semi,final of ac, and from 10wcq, 4 matches home and away t are against quality teams.....10 max pressure big matches max, rest are really mickey mouse which we can win win almost any coach and formation base on pure talent of tm players.....imo majority of these 10 matches if we play offensive we get punish and majority of them the other team ball control will force us to play defense ,we have no choice but to defend.....unfortunately our defense from what I saw against uzbakistan which was only decent friendly (Russia was first game) against uzbakistan tm was soorakh, even though we didn't give up goal......I don't know if general actually has a defense game plan or he would go with classic 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 of persian coaches when they play those heavy weight teams that dominate time of position mKe us defend......... it really hard to guess general strategy for those big games .

Comment

General and new assistant love to play 4-2-3-1 into 4-3-3
                          But we played 4-3-1-2 against bulgaria and 4-4-2 against Angola. The system 4-3-1-2 worked well against a physical team like bulgaria. We played 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1) against Russia and Kenya which it didn't really work out for us.

I like this new 4-3-1-2 system with Ghoddos and torabi . Add Mehdi and Azmoun it would be even better. We need to have physical and speedy MD against SK .

We are all here talking about SK but FIRST thing we have to make sure is to TOP the group. Don't understimate UAE. If we don't top the group our task to reach Semi is much harder. If we don't top the group then we will end up playing Japan in QF and Saudi/Uzbekistan/Australia In Semi.

Comment

But we played 4-3-1-2 against bulgaria and 4-4-2 against Angola. The system 4-3-1-2 worked well against a physical team like bulgaria. We played 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1) against Russia and Kenya which it didn't really work out for us.

I like this new 4-3-1-2 system with Ghoddos and torabi . Add Mehdi and Azmoun it would be even better. We need to have physical and speedy MD against SK .

We are all here talking about SK but FIRST thing we have to make sure is to TOP the group. Don't understimate UAE. If we don't top the group our task to reach Semi is much harder. If we don't top the group then we will end up playing Japan in QF and Saudi/Uzbekistan/Australia In Semi.

I thought it was 4-2-3-1 against Bulgaria? We had Cheshmi and Karimi as double pivots with Torabi, Ghoddos, Arj in front of them and Taremi striker. At times you could clearly see the transition to 4-3-3 in attack, I remember seeing 2 rigid banks and was going like

Comment

Working...
                            X