No announcement yet.

Iran vs Angola friendly match 12 September 2023 broadcast and news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like you guys are rating Hazbavi too highly. I watched the u23 matches and he wasn’t that special. Besides youth, what does he do very well on the pitch?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxIEZA-twcM/

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        The General needs to figure out a lineup with Ghoddos, Taremi, Azmoun & Torabi all included.
        This!!!!

for me those are the 4 most important players to have on the pitch to create goal scoring chances and I think this camp made it super obvious, even more than it already was IMO.

in must win games, we cannot afford to not have one of them in the XI. I think it has cost us in the past and both Skocic and CQ didn’t get that.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
          I feel like you guys are rating Hazbavi too highly. I watched the u23 matches and he wasn’t that special. Besides youth, what does he do very well on the pitch?
          He's excellent. Those U23 games he was literally best player in every match. Against Uzbekistan, he had to cover the other 3 defenders every single time. Without him, the Uzbek game wouldn't have even been close!

Comment

Depends on the team but against SK i would choose 4-3-1-2 formation

--------------------Niazmand----------------------
            Moharami------Majid--Shoja---------Hajsafi
            Ghoddos---------Ezza-------------Torabi
            ---------------------Mohebi------------------
            ------------Azmoun------Taremi----------

Ezza/Karimi
            Moharami/Ramin
            Hajsafi/Jalali
            Mohebi/ARJ

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
              He made so many good tackles against Uzbekistan. If not for him we would be embarrassed even more tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Depends on the team but against SK i would choose 4-3-1-2 formation

--------------------Niazmand----------------------
                Moharami------Majid--Shoja---------Hajsafi
                Ghoddos---------Ezza-------------Torabi
                ---------------------Mohebi------------------
                ------------Azmoun------Taremi----------

Ezza/Karimi
                Moharami/Ramin
                Hajsafi/Jalali
                Mohebi/ARJ
                right side with moharami and godoss will be Korea one way highway.

Shojoa as right back with Ramin in front of him againat korea.....if u recall against Korea in Korea
                shoja started rb and until he was in the game Korea was contained and score was 0-0,and he shut down son pretty good.

Biravand
                Shoja pag kanani norafkan
                Ramin Saeed godoos torabi

Medi. Sardar

4-4-2 khati...

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Oracle jan, with respect shouldnt we say Kabab Eckert so the kabab gets his attention first and then we mention Eckert. Will only start listening once kabob mentioned
                  Lol

If you really really want get his attention and have both his ears mention 2 of his favorite words along with Eckert

" donbalal kabob eckert"

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                    right side with moharami and godoss will be Korea one way highway.

Shojoa as right back with Ramin in front of him againat korea.....if u recall against Korea in Korea
                    shoja started rb and until he was in the game Korea was contained and score was 0-0,and he shut down son pretty good.

Biravand
                    Shoja pag kanani norafkan
                    Ramin Saeed godoos torabi

Medi. Sardar

4-4-2 khati...
                    Son will eat Norafkhan for lunch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Son will eat Norafkhan for lunch lol
                      I am just trying to move on from hajsafi..but tm will be stock with him until wc26..

I am big bombafkan fan
                      Like him next to Saeed
                      But to get rid of hajsafi and have godos play
                      I put him lb...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I am just trying to move on from hajsafi..but tm will be stock with him until wc26..

I am big bombafkan fan
                        Like him next to Saeed
                        But to get rid of hajsafi and have godos play
                        I put him lb...
                        Put Jalali at LB

GN biggest mistake is not calling him up...

Nourafkhan never striked me as TM material

Not good against Korea or Algeria

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Put Jalali at LB

GN biggest mistake is not calling him up...

Nourafkhan never striked me as TM material

Not good against Korea or Algeria
                          Jalali is ESSENTIAL lol. We will lose without him vs SK and Japan no question. I'd rather have Milad start even ahead of HJ because at least he has enough pace (though he sucks at everything else) to stop speedy east asian wingers

Comment

been most impressed with Niazmand .... never seen him in action at Pgl and was a total bust in Portugal and the last few times he was suited for TM in prior years, but he was class and solid all around in recent TM games..!!

well that and with Saman....or should say GN ? for finally realizing the man's quality and giving him a fair shake at TM to do his things and attain a better chemistry with our usual MF/Attacking crew..!

others more or less were their usual quality, how i expected them to perform..!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Jalali is ESSENTIAL lol. We will lose without him vs SK and Japan no question. I'd rather have Milad start even ahead of HJ because at least he has enough pace (though he sucks at everything else) to stop speedy east asian wingers
                              Hajsafi is a defensive liability but he provides so much for Team Melli going forward... I wonder if we can play him at LM potentially? Especially against a team like Japan or Korea

something like?

Niazmand

Sadegh Shoja Hazbavi/Majid Jalali

Torabi Ezatolahi Ghoddos Hajsafi

Azmoun Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Hajsafi is a defensive liability but he provides so much for Team Melli going forward... I wonder if we can play him at LM potentially? Especially against a team like Japan or Korea

something like?

Niazmand

Sadegh Shoja Hazbavi/Majid Jalali

Torabi Ezatolahi Ghoddos Hajsafi

Azmoun Taremi
                                I think what we should do is play HJ against physical teams like Arab teams and Australia. Then we can play Jalali against faster and speedier East Asian teams.

From your lineup, I'd prefer Torabi on left side because his link up play with Taremi is crazy good. I'd also prefer Gholizadeh on right wing because he has a lot of technical passes and pace that can feed someone like Azmoun who likes to hang high like we saw against Wales. Other than that though, great lineup.

Comment

Working...
                                X