Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Has malmo had a recent change in coach !?

if so he’ll likely sign with them next ..!?
    he seemed very keen on joining them last summer , but the coach didn’t fancy him
    that would be tragic. He proved himself more than ever this past season and it would hurt a lot if he wasn’t rewarded for it on some level….sweden would really suck.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Step 1. find a championship/low table premier club/mid table Eredivisie/mid table Portugal/low table Spanish/mid table Italian club/high table Greek Club that are looking for an experienced midfielder with his profile.

Step 2. get regular play time

Thank you for listening to my ted talk

Comment

I think Saman could still find a decent Bundesliga team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          I actually think he would be great in Bundesliga, most teams there play some variation of 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1 that really suits him. Its crazy how many just skip on the poor guy when he has so many good qualities.

Its gotta be racism at this point the way Iranian players get treated in Europe. Ure telling me Ghoddos is worse than Kamada who plays for Lazio?

Also making me wish we had an Iranian version of a club like St. Truidense that has like 20 jap players because of Jap owners. Basically 2/3 of the Jap diaspora went through St. Truidense before other clubs picked them up. God knows how many random players we would have in Europe rn if we had something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Very much agreed, his style and experience would fit perfectly. Same thing applies here in what I said about newly promoted teams….nobody can see saman wouldn’t be an ideal/valuable asset for a newly promoted team who can give you a good 60-70 mins on a regular basis. Every newly promoted team needs at least 2-3 guys like this.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If he ends up going anywhere below the Dutch league it’ll be a massive disappointment.

Comment

Leads United can certainly use a player like Saman should they make it back to the big league.

I would be best for Saman to stay in UK given his experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                  If he ends up going anywhere below the Dutch league it’ll be a massive disappointment.
                  considering his useless representation, seemingly his own lack of career drive..!! and how it all went down last summer
                  honestly im already well prepared to be underwhelmed and disappointed...!! :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

considering his useless representation, seemingly his own lack of career drive..!! and how it all went down last summer
                    honestly im already well prepared to be underwhelmed and disappointed...!! :/
                    I would say be prepared to be underwhelmed and disappointed for all Iranian sports, and you'll be happier in general!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Completely unmarked for that chance against US. I still can’t believe it…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Completely unmarked for that chance against US. I still can’t believe it…
                        if that had gone in it wouldnt have counted anyway as Taremi was offside in the build up and was interfering with play ? really this is irrelevant
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Apparently he is close to sign with new promoted Southampton?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/204873...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Apparently he is close to sign with new promoted Southampton?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/204873...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

I said this 20 times! It makes sense….a newly promoted team really values experienced players and add on that saman is a utility/swiss army knife player that makes it even more of a no brainer for a newly promoted team. Hope it works out!

Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I said this 20 times! It makes sense….a newly promoted team really values experienced players and add on that saman is a utility/swiss army knife player that makes it even more of a no brainer for a newly promoted team. Hope it works out!
                              ^^
                              Which experience Ostaad? Warming the bench?
                              Nevertheless, i am happy for him, good and professional kid and honestly he deserved better in his career!
                              But one thing disappoint me about him is since he left Sweden, he wasn't the same player, i don't know why exactly??
                              League gap, injuries, his issue on joining La liga team, or probably all that!
                              Simple example, he never ever used his main asset which is long bullet shot since he left Amien!
                              Either way he still has couple decent years in him
                              Good luck to him

Comment

Working...
                              X