• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On bench vs Everton

Comment

Did not make appearance against Everton =(

Comment

Poor guy, he needs the minutes. They could have used him today as well. They've been slipping.

Comment

I think it’s pretty clear for everyone to see by now that Saman’s lack of minutes at Brentford has nothing to do with his performances.

Frank is stubborn as heck, and refuses to concede that Saman is better than he thought. He will continue to ride & die with his favorite Danish cluster of Jensen, Noorgard, Damsgaard, and Roerslev even when they’re only 2 places above relegation.

I think Saman was grateful for getting a 2nd chance this season and really showed himself on the pitch. I hope he realizes now it will be a lost cause, and his agent must work hard to get him more minutes in another club ASAP.

Comment

He's shown enough this season to move to any other mid table club in a top 5 league where he will get good minutes. The only question is he hungry for that or content with his role right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              He's shown enough this season to move to any other mid table club in a top 5 league where he will get good minutes. The only question is he hungry for that or content with his role right now?
              I think if Brentford offers him another contract, he will take it. I hope I’m wrong. Like ARJ he has a fighter mentality to prove himself. But he’ll be wasting his time.

I’d love to see him at La Liga.

Comment

his agent is clearly useless (based on his performance last season when he knew his client is gonna be outa job for months prior to end of season and still couldnt get even some rumor generated for sammy) and his own career ambitions even seems suspect at best ....!! i mean the guy was sitting on his asss thinking retirement and family life when the surprise call from Frank arrived last summer..!!
                brentford likely to offer him another year extension just to have him as an emergency situation depth and he will jump on that deal and spend another year languishing on the sidelines hoping to get a few min of action every month or so ..!

Comment

He has always had Turkish-Swedish agents (ie born in Sweden but Turkish ancestry)

I'm not sure why he hasn't to explore other agents after the Amiens disaster....

Comment

Working...
                  X