that guy isnt even a shadow of his former self ... get rid

Comment

Napoli scores again. 1-2

Roma hanging onto CL spot with fingernails

Comment

abraham scored... but seemed offside ??
        goal stands ...

Comment

So far De Rossi has absolutely tossed away this game with substitutions. Azmoun did enough to stay on the pitch and Sanches is garbage. Unfortunately De Rossis inexperience will cost them CL I believe but I hope that not to be true nvm I bite my words lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            So far De Rossi has absolutely tossed away this game with substitutions. Azmoun did enough to stay on the pitch and Sanches is garbage. Unfortunately De Rossis inexperience will cost them CL I believe but I hope that not to be true nvm I bite my words lol
            DDR got one eye on the huge EU cup semi clash trying to keep his shallow in top talent squad fresh for that game which is coming up in just 4 more days... and consensus is that Serie A will get 5 UCL spots for next season for which they are still somewhat seating safely for currently..!!

btw
            yet another last minute come back from Roma , salvage a tough and vital point today
            FT 2-2

Comment

The game against Leverkusen will be interesting to watch.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                The game against Leverkusen will be interesting to watch.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                you'd think that sardar could certainly provide DDR with valuable scouting report on Bayer players and Xabi's tendencies..?

Svilar has to come up big and everyone else has to bring their A game to beat a team that has yet to taste defeat... and win they must if they wanna have a faintest chance of progressing to the Final..!!

b4 the today's game, Sardar woulda likely been the starter if Lukaku doesnt recover in time but now questionable after Abraham coming off the bench to score the vital equaliser..!!??

Comment

Was honestly really important that he had a contribution esp with abraham scoring, PK win was big.

Service to him was awful, several occasions his one-touch link ups were off.

Very tough schedule for them upcoming: Leverkusen (H), Juventus (H), Leverkusen (A), Atalanta (A).

Comment

Unless DDR changes Roma's style next season from that ugly inoffensive mou football (like Xabi alonso did in its 2nd season), it's better Azmoun leave Roma, specially if a big striker like Lukaku is still there.
                    Azmoun doesn't the ability to turn things 360 in his favour with such collective style and little service

Comment

Amalkarde Sardar emrooz zaif bood: taharrokesh bedoone toop aslan khoob nabood - kolle teame Roma bedoone toop kam-taharok boodan - va dar baazie daryaafti zaif kaar kard.

AMMA ba penalti ke gereft dobare neshon daad ke yek bazikone asargozaari ast.
                      In baraye baazihaaye ayande moheme, hala ya dar tarkibe asli baashe, ya nimkat.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I guess he will be back on the bench for next league match, with Abraham starting

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I guess he will be back on the bench for next league match, with Abraham starting
                          if Lukaku healthy again, that is for sure...!! i'd say it's gonna be 50/50 otherwise...!! regardless of being in the right place at the right time to head in that deflected earlier header for the vital late equalizer, Abraham didnt particularly look all that sharp performing..!!?
                          wonder if there is a clause preventing Sardar from suiting up vs Bayer..? if so sardar is definitely more probable to get more minutes in remaining league matches than abraham..!!?

Comment

This is classic Team Melli drama. We are up, we are down. We get excited, we get deflated. Best we have NO HOPES so any little accomplishment will be great for us. Unfortunately, earning a PK isn't gonna earn him anything (in the books or upcoming games).

Comment

I'm still of the opinion that he needs to go somewhere where the coach actually has a vision on how to use him. He is an extremely bad fit for this selfish team of players where no one can pull of a decent cross or assist aside from Dybala. Half his goals this season have been from those small moments where he is selfish and poaches a deflection.

Lukaku has success with this bunch because he's selfish himself and hogs the ball compared to the collectivist play of Sardar where he tries to help others.

Comment

Azmoun is not as good a target player as Abrams and given they will be playing stronger teams in their next few matches, he is better off not starting when they come out with this deep defensive formation. I would rather see him play a few minutes while they are pushing forward as a team instead of this monkey in the middle stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X