Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    do both these teams play in the same stadium..??
    yeah they do

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
      Roma is so hard to watch under you. Gives major CQ vibes
      I promise, if Mou was given the shot to coach the nba he would bench jokic and bring in a 2.25 cm romanian freak to just stand in the paint like in the 70s.

He is so out of date...

Comment

ffs even the ref couldnt take more of this Shittt for a supposed football game..!! blew before even the measly 3min injury time was up..!!
        off course the always over dramatic italians acting like they just finished playing the most intense and exciting WC Final..!!

Azmoun really rid with this totally bs Loan Transfer.... !! woulda amassed Far Far more minutes so far had he stayed at Bayer and probably woulda bagged a handful of goals or more by now ... leading the table and playing EU football to boot..!!
        not to mention a cool Million $$ he foregone to go seat on bench and watch mouriniho bore shows for 85plus min in every game..!!

i suppose hindsight is 20/20 and all that... but his shitt current situation at Roma is really becoming more n more unbearable to watch..!

Comment

Did Roma even manage a Shot on the fkn Goal the whole match..??? (besides the offside goal ..!)
          holly shitt whatta fkn over-hyped bore-fest..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I promise, if Mou was given the shot to coach the nba he would bench jokic and bring in a 2.25 cm romanian freak to just stand in the paint like in the 70s.

He is so out of date...
            Loooooooool so true. He’s an iconic figure but other than that….

Comment

Tarsooye Gozoooooooo = José Mourinho.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

ffs even the ref couldnt take more of this Shittt for a supposed football game..!! blew before even the measly 3min injury time was up..!!
                off course the always over dramatic italians acting like they just finished playing the most intense and exciting WC Final..!!

Azmoun really rid with this totally bs Loan Transfer.... !! woulda amassed Far Far more minutes so far had he stayed at Bayer and probably woulda bagged a handful of goals or more by now ... leading the table and playing EU football to boot..!!
                not to mention a cool Million $$ he foregone to go seat on bench and watch mouriniho bore shows for 85plus min in every game..!!

i suppose hindsight is 20/20 and all that... but his shitt current situation at Roma is really becoming more n more unbearable to watch..!
                Kamboode khaayeheh Mourinho ashkaar ast: ba teamhaaye khoobe Serie A 3-5-1-1 baazi mikone.

Roberooye Cagliari SHAYAD shir mishe va 4-3-1-2 baazi mikone.

Mardake kam-khaayeh.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Meanwhile, Bayer Leverkusen sit at the top of the Bundesliga! Ouch!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mourinho really messed up that game himself yesterday by not making any subs until the 83rd min or whatever. That play in particular just a few mins before azmoun came on where Lukaku held up the ball in the box and passed it to Bove (I think) who shanked it bc he was so tired and hurt himself in the process….had azmoun been in the game there he would have berried that into the back of the net. You can’t make it make sense….the guy is his own worst enemy with his arrogance bc he is of course brilliant in many ways.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      Meanwhile, Bayer Leverkusen sit at the top of the Bundesliga! Ouch!

Hahahaha
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Xabi Alonso Actually liked sardar and before his injury he made it in the lineup. He wass deffo rated over Hlozek by Xavi. Not so sure about morinho . Also a quick reminder that Tammy Abraham will be back december or january the latest.

So soon it will be Lukako Line up , Tammy , Belotti/Sardar on Bench.

Now that i've watched this, i feel like sardar made a huge mistake leaving bayer.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DAcB4d1uWek

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Xabi Alonso Actually liked sardar and before his injury he made it in the lineup. He wass deffo rated over Hlozek by Xavi. Not so sure about morinho . Also a quick reminder that Tammy Abraham will be back december or january the latest.

Now that i've watched this, i feel like sardar made a huge mistake leaving bayer.

One can never read the future. It was a decent lateral move at the time...going from a green coach to a highly seasoned coach. Now it looks like he left the league champions with a highly exciting and capable coach to one with a downward trend.

That's just the Iranian luck, more than anything. We always want to race ahead and it results in us always falling back!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

True thats the one thing that annoys me the most about sardar's kiri situation at Roma now.....!!
                            you could tell that Xabi definitely Rated Sardar's game much more than Mou ever did...! although he also was not satisfied with his Fitness Levels at Bayer and in a roundabout way questioned his ambition to improve it expeditiously..!!

i feel as Mou/Roma only went for Sardar loan because @ the time they were way too thin on attacking options and they werent sure of signing Lukaku ..!! soon as they got that fkr's loan over the line Sardar pretty much became excess to requirement..!!

nonetheless, you could tell that Sardar was not happy nor satisfied with life outside the football in germany and seemed awful eager to gtfo ASAP and kept making departure suggestions throughout..!!
                            even now it seems as he is still happier being largely a benchwarmer in Rome on lesser money than going back to Bayer for more footballing action..!!
                            i feel as if it were up to him even today, he'd probably extend his loan spell for another year or 2..!!?
                            he has lacked footballing ambitions for some times now and i dont think he can fool many (any) of us into thinking otherwise ..!

Comment

True thats the one thing that annoys me the most about sardar's kiri situation at Roma now.....!!
                              you could tell that Xabi definitely Rated Sardar's game much more than Mou ever did...! although he also was not satisfied with his Fitness Levels at Bayer and in a roundabout way questioned his ambition to improve it expeditiously..!!

i feel as Mou/Roma only went for Sardar loan because @ the time they were way too thin on attacking options and they werent sure of signing Lukaku ..!! soon as they got that fkr's loan over the line Sardar pretty much became excess to requirement..!!

nonetheless, you could tell that Sardar was not happy nor satisfied with life outside the football in germany and seemed awful eager to gtfo ASAP and kept making departure suggestions throughout..!!
                              even now it seems as he is still happier being largely a benchwarmer in Rome on lesser money than going back to Bayer for more footballing action..!!
                              i feel as if it were up to him even today, he'd probably extend his loan spell for another year or 2..!!?
                              he has lacked footballing ambitions for some times now and i dont think he can fool many (any) of us into thinking otherwise ..!
                              Yup I think everyone knows and accepts now that sardar just doesn’t care that much about leveling up in this sport. Nevertheless, that’s not really an issue for us because he is a great player for TM and does try his best when he’s on the pitch. Just doesn’t care much about progressing or elite mindset. Again, not necessarily an issue anymore

Comment

YEap exactly and i feel if sardar stayed in Bayer he would've had more playing time in bundes liga . Also one thing people keep forgetting is that Wirtz is now on fire, Mousa diaby that killed sardars game is now gone , Demirbay, Aránguiz , Bellarabi all left the club, Pschik is still injured, and the game style is totally changed. Sardar also played as false 9 in bayer.

Pretty much all sardars fukups are gone:
                                Mousa diaby
                                Demirbay
                                Aránguiz
                                Bellarabi

I think sardar was okay in germany but he always wanted to play for Mou. Mostly for Chos class reasons. Sardar made huge mistake and i'm sure if he knew that Lukako would join roma he would've stayed in Roma FOR SUREEEEEE.

Comment

Working...
                                X