No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who has trouble accessing football360’s links?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Am I the only one who has trouble accessing football360's links?
      Worked for me.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

The most important thing about that goal was his TENACITY and his PERSEVERANCE. If first you fail, try again, and again...

Comment

He got lucky that he got a third chance. Still scoring in a competitive game is all important and his manager liked it.

That first Bologna goal...now that was something!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

He would score more goals if he just got more starts. He's gotten 3 goals and 2 assists in 500 minutes played total this season, equivalent to 5 full games. We just need him to stop injuring his damn legs so he can actually play more

Comment

That last goal was horrendous defense by Roma.

Comment

Comment

Sardar Azmoun to lead Roma’s attack in remaining 20 minutes of Udinese clash

According to Corriere della Sera, Sardar Azmoun’s convincing performance off the bench on Monday has prompted Daniele De Rossi to rely on him for tomorrow.

Azmoun will thus replace Tammy Abraham in the team’s starting eleven as the Giallorossi will still be without Romelu Lukaku who is nursing a muscle injury.

Comment

Mourinho: I rejected Saudi offers to stay with Roma - everyone told me to leave

He recalled to the Telegraph: "My friends, my family, even my agent told me to leave after last year's Europa League final.

"But I felt the push of the club, from an emotional point of view, and I turned down also a very convenient offer from Saudi Arabia to stay at Roma."

Comment

Comment

https://romapress.net/daniele-de-ros...-sardar-azmoun
                        Daniele De Rossi wants Roma to keep Sardar Azmoun

​Also reports today Atalanta are interested in taking him on permanent if roma cannot afford to do so. They are currently just a point behind roma in place for top 5, dumped liverpool out of EL last week

Comment

Rumor has it Roma wants to just extend his loan but Bayer more eager to sell with few clubs very keen to pay the asking price of some 10-12mil ..!
                          Fulham , Fenerbache, Lyon & now apparently Atalanta & before that there were some interest from another serieA & LaLiga clubs ..!
                          If Roma complete the Lukaku loan extension, imo, he should head for exit door ..!
                          but he seems awful eager to extend stay in Rome & don’t think he minds riding the bench often .!? :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Rumor has it Roma wants to just extend his loan but Bayer more eager to sell with few clubs very keen to pay the asking price of some 10-12mil ..!
                            Fulham , Fenerbache, Lyon & now apparently Atalanta & before that there were some interest from another serieA & LaLiga clubs ..!
                            If Roma complete the Lukaku loan extension, imo, he should head for exit door ..!
                            but he seems awful eager to extend stay in Rome & don’t think he minds riding the bench often .!? :/
                            He said he was willing to take a pay cut to stay at Roma, I'm guessing if Roma does buy him out, his salary will be lower to accommodate for the higher price they will have to pay.

Comment

What a difference a single goal makes!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Some nice goals from sardar during practice! I know it's just practice but still nice to see and I really hope he's building some momentum to start scoring/playing more often!

Comment

Working...
                                X