No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo and Messi have retired from football ... What they are doing now is consolidating their brands (or their legacy, if you want a non business term) while solidifying their assets. They are consolidating their brands by engaging new markets and increasing their goal count to reach new records not achieved before other than by Pele (who also did the same).

They are done with serious football.

Someone like Ibra couldn't "retire" and came back to Europe...and that might happen to Mesaldo too.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

It wouldn’t surprise me if Messi in MLS eventually be making more $$$s than Ronnie..!
      from what I read a while back he gets significant kickback from Apple TV subscribers in all of South America in a year or more that could ultimately amount up to a lot more money than the big lump-sum Arabs offered to lure in Ronnie..!

ps
      i think Sardar’s injury extent is exaggerated ..!
      wouldn’t surprise me if he was back in action in a month or less ..!
      him accompanying TM to Turkmenistan instead of going to Rome, for immediate Recovery could well fire back when it comes to Roma, deciding to sign him or not..!?

Comment

GJ2xBuKWgAADCI5?format=jpg&name=large.jpg Look at Sardar’s tits and stomach…

Comment

New report says Roma expect him back within 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            GJ2xBuKWgAADCI5?format=jpg&name=large.jpg Look at Sardar’s tits and stomach…
            That’s hot?!

Comment

It could be Sardar is actually too injured to do cardio. He might just be playing through his injury as needed (many players do this), showing up in games but not able to do any adequate conditioning because it worsens the injury. There is no other explanation for what is happening with his body other than him eating 5,000 calories a day

Comment

It's a lack of discipline. We saw him get pissed off and have a random narekhar run early on with Mou and we were all like wtf was that?? He can run that fast?? In this same thread.

His calories, stretching, conditioning, etc are probably all off. He needs to spend some of his millions hiring a fitness and conditioning coach to work with him through his diet, cardio, stretching, and connective tissue work
                ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  It's a lack of discipline. We saw him get pissed off and have a random narekhar run early on with Mou and we were all like wtf was that?? He can run that fast?? In this same thread.

His calories, stretching, conditioning, etc are probably all off. He needs to spend some of his millions hiring a fitness and conditioning coach to work with him through his diet, cardio, stretching, and connective tissue work
                  ​​​
                  sad to say, but pooch-belly like that, can pretty much only suggest not eating right, lack of proper diet/conditioning discipline..!!
                  it's really embarrassing for a professional footballer who's getting paid millions to look like that .... or see him collapse lifelessly exhausted to the ground after some 30-50 minutes of game action..!! :/

as with any diet/fitness regime .... the biggest challenge is the Self-discipline required to accomplish a pro-level fitness and even far more challenging is to Keep it going for any extended period of time, like many, he clearly lacks that personally.... hence as you suggest the next best thing for him to do is to hire a pro Fitness/conditioning coach..! he gets paid enough for it and his career very much reliant on it ..!

ps
                  some 15-20 years back when i tore my ACL and meniscus playing soccer and after surgery i hit the gym for rehab for few months and got hooked on weight lifting and building muscles and shitt .... i started using Muscle Milk stuff by adding it to my morning coffee .... thinking that'll get me ripped body ..( didnt study how much calories that shitt was packing ) after lifetime of excellent body-mass/ weight to height ratio w/o even trying, i started to get a similar pooch-tummy that i could never shake off again and with further aging slowly turned into a gordo pot belly excess weight which to date im still struggling to shed..!!
                  was wondering if sardar did the same mistake while hitting the gym recovery for his earlier ankle injury..?

Comment

https://romapress.net/sardar-azmoun-...latest-injury/
                    Sardar Azmoun likely to miss a month of action after latest injury

really shitt timing..!! :/

tammy aint ready to go either...! probably be about the same time returning to action for both..?

Comment

They barely squeak out 0-0 draw tonight versus Lecce , largely due to the keeper’s heroics ..!Roma is not looking all that good without Sardar and Paolo..!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        Iandom narekhar run early on with Mou and we were all like wtf was that?? He can run that fast??
                        ​​​
                        The run was amazing, but I was thinking "i hope you have built the conditioning for this..." I feel the same when he jumps to the stratosphere

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          https://romapress.net/sardar-azmoun-...latest-injury/
                          Sardar Azmoun likely to miss a month of action after latest injury

really shitt timing..!! :/

tammy aint ready to go either...! probably be about the same time returning to action for both..?
                          Vaghean bi-mogheh masdoom shod.

Alan Lukaku dar 13 baazie akhir dar Serie A faghat 2ta gol zade.

Sardar mitonest yek shanse baazi kardan begire, ammar yek maah mesle yek saal mishe.

Afsoos.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Since AC, I was expecting an injury to come

Comment

And Levergoozen continues to roll. You guys still think this was a good move for him?? he would've had a Bundesliga league trophy, even as a reserve. Maybe even the DFB.

Comment

Gazzetta dello Sport pishbine karde ke Sardar hafteye ayande barmigarde az masdomiyatesh.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X