No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will continue to have this type of support striker career at club level until he retires. It's just how his body is. Since he had an awful bout with COVID he hasn't been able to play a full 90 minute game without falling over after. Doesn't take away from his qualities, since they are there.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      GN should seriously prepare from now the era without his big 2 upfront!
      Taremi is almost done and Sardar is injury prone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      In my opinion, Taremi will be moved into an advancing midfielder/left attacking winger role. I believe Taremi will play until his late 30s for TM.

Comment

Sardar is always injured, we have to accept it.
        dejagah had similar problems, otherwise sejagah was a goddds

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Sardar is always injured, we have to accept it.
          dejagah had similar problems, otherwise sejagah was a goddds
          Dejagah played through injuries his entire career, dude has relentless mental fortitude. He would literally ask Magath to sub him on when he's injured and he'd come in to score a goal and get subbed out again 😂😂😂

Comment

Also that Azadi pitch looks horrible definitely injury prone for players

Comment

Honestly against Turkmenistan we should’ve had the confidence to test some young blood up front, no point in risking injury on the big guys. Now here we are, Sardar was in prime position to strengthen his case to Roma and month long injury happens

Comment

This is the way. But in all honesty, the SA and MT era are coming to an end. Yes, they should've played the younger kids, but I bet these guys also want their goals and records. Not to mention that its good for their morale and confidence. And we always have horrible luck. As soon as a window opens, one of these guys gets hurt. This isn't good for his Roma chances. His injury didn't look all that bad since he walked it off. So I guess time will tell.

Comment

min 3:04 is most probably when he over stretches/ injures himself ..? :/

btw
                  any link to the full match replay..? missed most of the first half action

Comment

A nice touch from the official Iran federation IG page (combining the Roma wolf and TM cheetah).

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

min 3:04 is most probably when he over stretches/ injures himself ..? :/
                      You're right. looks like he just overstreched himself on that attempt. Damn, feel bad for him (and us).

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        He will continue to have this type of support striker career at club level until he retires. It's just how his body is. Since he had an awful bout with COVID he hasn't been able to play a full 90 minute game without falling over after. Doesn't take away from his qualities, since they are there.
                        Look you can make excuses for him or you can ask yourself what is the truth , the truth is Sardar is not someone who wants to fully focus on his career… he is someone who if GN were to cut him from TM he wouldn’t really care…

but look at what CR ( Cristano Ronaldo ) has accomplished and look how hungry he still is to be better and STAY IN SHAPE , that is the part Sardar neglects ..he doesn’t eat right ,he doesn’t train right , he doesn’t do all of the little things to make sure he can play 90 minutes..

He is a skillful player with no drive to constantly improve and get better , for his age , he is still young , but he plays like a player who is 6 years older than him, maybe nearing the end of his career …

he needs to have like a serious personal trainer who look after his endurance and strength training ….. ever single game I seen him play wether for Roma or TM , he limps off injured , look how Messi is they guy gets fouled way more but he is durable, or even a zlatan ibrahimovic like that the player Sardar should be looking at to copy …

Comment

CR is rotting away in the Arab league. Sure, he's raking in the keesh, but that was the dumbest move for his career. No matter how much money they got, that league will always be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                            CR is rotting away in the Arab league. Sure, he's raking in the keesh, but that was the dumbest move for his career. No matter how much money they got, that league will always be a joke.
                            LOL!!!

Please have a look at the length of his Wikipedia page, and then tell me what else did you want him to accomplish when he moved to Al Nasr at the age of 38?

The dumbest move for his career?

Exactly what is Messi accomplishing by banging in goals against Nobody United?

They are lining their pockets while getting a light workout (by their standards).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, I agree that Messi made another dumb move. But my point was that CR was still on top of his game and could have played in a decent league for another 3-5 years at the top level. He's made enough money and will continue to do so with all the endorsements. Going to Saudi Arabia pretty much decided his fate. That's not the legacy he should have left with. The last few years of his league career will now just be a wash (hope he accomplishes something internationally with Portugal still). He chose money out of spite.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Look you can make excuses for him or you can ask yourself what is the truth , the truth is Sardar is not someone who wants to fully focus on his career… he is someone who if GN were to cut him from TM he wouldn’t really care…

but look at what CR ( Cristano Ronaldo ) has accomplished and look how hungry he still is to be better and STAY IN SHAPE , that is the part Sardar neglects ..he doesn’t eat right ,he doesn’t train right , he doesn’t do all of the little things to make sure he can play 90 minutes..

He is a skillful player with no drive to constantly improve and get better , for his age , he is still young , but he plays like a player who is 6 years older than him, maybe nearing the end of his career …

he needs to have like a serious personal trainer who look after his endurance and strength training ….. ever single game I seen him play wether for Roma or TM , he limps off injured , look how Messi is they guy gets fouled way more but he is durable, or even a zlatan ibrahimovic like that the player Sardar should be looking at to copy …
                                Unfortunately Ronaldo and Messi level dedication go beyond football level and require elite mindset. Ronaldo has a team of chefs, personal trainers, massage therapists, etc. Forget Sardar, not even the most in-shape footballers last that long to defy genetics. Look at Omid Ebrahimi and Haj Safi...they are 4-5 years younger than Ronaldo lol...do they look as young as him?

Comment

Working...
                                X