Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuq yas!!!!! Suck our shangools Gordo Porto fans

Comment

One more hardware to add to his trophy case!

Comment

Comment

(Final) Porto team photo after Taca win

Comment

played a huge role in successful spell of Mehdi at Porto

porto likely gonna struggle to find an adequate replacement for both mehdi and Sc...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

played a huge role in successful spell of Mehdi at Porto

porto likely gonna struggle to find an adequate replacement for both mehdi and Sc...!!
              99% sure he will go to Serie A, probably AC Milan. He's been linked there for a long time now.

Comment

The President of Porto has confirmed that striker Mehdi Taremi has already signed for Inter Milan for the upcoming season.

Speaking to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, via FCInterNews, Porto President Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa did not deny that the 31-year-old has already completed the formalities ahead of his summer switch.

It is no great secret that Taremi will be signing for Inter.

The Iranian international reportedly made his decision in January.

The Nerazzurri had already shown an interest in signing Taremi last summer. However, they balked at Porto’s asking price for the striker.

Meanwhile, Inter’s city rivals AC Milan also made an attempt to sign Taremi.

The Rossoneri had been trying to sign the Iranian right up until the end of the transfer window. However, their move fell through on deadline day.

Therefore, Taremi stayed at Porto for the season just gone. However, it was the last season of the 31-year-old’s contract – Taremi’s deal runs until the end of next month.

And Inter have certainly been known to spot a free transfer opportunity with Beppe Marotta at the helm.

And that is just what the Nerazzurri did with Taremi.

Having passed up on signing the Iranian for a fee last summer, Inter moved to sign him this time around.

As of now, Taremi is still technically a Porto player.

The 31-year-old’s contract with the Portuguese giants does run until the end of June. Therefore, even with the team’s season already over, he is still already under contract.

But Inter have long cleared the way for Taremi’s signing when he is officially out of contract with Porto.

Reportedly, the 31-year-old has already undergone his medicals on the move.

And Porto’s President has made no secret that Taremi has in fact already signed – it’s just a matter of time.

As far as whether Taremi will leave Porto on a free transfer, the club’s President Pinto da Costa said “I think so.”

“It’s clear that he’s already signed for Inter,” he went on.

Pinto da Costa continued that “These things happen at all clubs.”

“It even happened at PSG, the club with the most money,” the Porto President said, presumably referring to Kylian Mbappe.

“We’re used to these kinds of things. It’s the desire of the player that matters.”

Pinto da Costa said that Taremi “decided that his cycle here was over.”

“The period that he spent here was a very good one,” he went on.

“This season has not been the happiest of periods for him. But the path that he’s taken here has been positive overall.”

Porto’s President closed by saying that “I wish him all the best.”

https://sempreinter.com/2024/05/27/p...r-inter-milan/

Comment

“Porto pays him and pays him well. But you have respect Mehdi, because he has always had respect for the club and he is a professional through and through.

“I respect his desire. I feel it because I am here every day with the players. There were some players who left and worked magnificently until the last day of their contract.

“They were great professionals. And now we are faced with a player whose contract is expiring and who is a great professional as well.

“Taremi will not be different from Marega, Herrera, Brahimi and so on,”

“We’re talking about a player who is in the Top Three of the club’s top scorers. He’s only behind Jardel and Jackson. He is ahead of Hulk.

“People seem to forget Taremi’s 100 goals and 50 assists. Mehdi respects the club.

“He took a trip back from Qatar without getting any sleep and made himself available against Arouca. So let’s not get carried away.

-Sergio Conceicao

https://onefootball.com/en/news/port...corer-39057161

Comment

Taremi is in Milan with agent Federico Pastorello​

His hat reads "I'm not famous"

Comment

Taremi's 78 league goals for Porto

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        “Porto pays him and pays him well. But you have respect Mehdi, because he has always had respect for the club and he is a professional through and through.

“I respect his desire. I feel it because I am here every day with the players. There were some players who left and worked magnificently until the last day of their contract.

“They were great professionals. And now we are faced with a player whose contract is expiring and who is a great professional as well.

“Taremi will not be different from Marega, Herrera, Brahimi and so on,”

“We're talking about a player who is in the Top Three of the club's top scorers. He's only behind Jardel and Jackson. He is ahead of Hulk.

“People seem to forget Taremi's 100 goals and 50 assists. Mehdi respects the club.

“He took a trip back from Qatar without getting any sleep and made himself available against Arouca. So let's not get carried away.

-Sergio Conceicao

https://onefootball.com/en/news/port...corer-39057161
                        The coach clearly loved the guy and defended him when if mattered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

sc probably woulda preferred to take him along to his next Destination club ..!?
                          milked every minute he could squeeze outa our boy in Porto ..!
                          biggest reason why he left such a large impact in this historic club upon departure..!

So when are we gonna know his # !?
                          see pics of him holding the shirt!?

Comment

Agent Federico Pastorello says Mehdi Taremi will surprise fans at Inter Milan.

The Iran striker will arrive as a Bosman transfer from Porto next month.

Pastorello told TMW: “He is very eager to start, he made a choice many months ago and he will be a wonderful surprise.

"I was the intermediary in the negotiations, he is not my client, but I found an extraordinary boy.

"He will certainly adapt very well, it will be a nice surprise for the fans too."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...c-0715995f2f90

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Agent Federico Pastorello says Mehdi Taremi will surprise fans at Inter Milan.

The Iran striker will arrive as a Bosman transfer from Porto next month.

Pastorello told TMW: “He is very eager to start, he made a choice many months ago and he will be a wonderful surprise.

"I was the intermediary in the negotiations, he is not my client, but I found an extraordinary boy.

"He will certainly adapt very well, it will be a nice surprise for the fans too."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...c-0715995f2f90

It's not official until taremi inter pfdc thread is up

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

It's not official until taremi inter pfdc thread is up
                                It's not official until Taremi is holding up (or wearing) the jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X