No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big game today vs the league leaders Sporting ..!!
    it would be grand if he started and had a big game, scored a goal or 2 against his biggest nemesis in liga nos..!!

Comment

On bench

Comment

Porto up 2-0 at HT. They have been solid and dominant.

Comment

Mehdi subbed in at 79’

Comment

2-2

Comment

And Porto collapse in the last 5 minutes. 2-2 FT

Comment

Good.

Comment

that sucked :/
                  they'll probably blame mehdi for the tie..?? although as a sole forward had nothing to do with the tokhmy goals they conceded late in a span of 3 minutes ..!!

Comment

Former Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas has been elected president of FC Porto, bringing an end to predecessor Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa's highly successful 42-year tenure at the Portuguese club.

Villas-Boas, who began his coaching career at Porto as an assistant to Jose Mourinho, guided them to a treble in 2011 which included the Europa League crown.

The 46-year-old earned 21,489 votes in Saturday's election and won by an 80.3% majority.

Of note, Villas-Boas was 4 years old when PDC started his reign as Porto President!

Comment

I have not been following football for a while. Is there a particular reason why he has lately been benched and treated unkindly by the club? Has his performance declined or the club is doing this out of spite for his decision to leave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Former Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas has been elected president of FC Porto, bringing an end to predecessor Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa's highly successful 42-year tenure at the Portuguese club.

Villas-Boas, who began his coaching career at Porto as an assistant to Jose Mourinho, guided them to a treble in 2011 which included the Europa League crown.

The 46-year-old earned 21,489 votes in Saturday's election and won by an 80.3% majority.

Of note, Villas-Boas was 4 years old when PDC started his reign as Porto President!
                        huge news for porto. Kind of anticipate they will have a big resurgence in upcoming years with AVB, himself an excellent coach in his own right, at the helm of the club, finally ending PdC tenure that had a lot of questionable decisions on footballing side towards the end...huge corruption allegations involving agents/other 3rd parties and everybody wondering where tf the money went on all these players they sold, but then losing guys like Taremi, Corona, Mbemba, and others on frees that nobody could fathom.

That coupled with Conceicao extension gives them a really strong platform to wrestle back domestic dominance and push again in europe. Might take a couple seasons to hit the peaks of the Taremi/Diaz/Vitinha/Vieira team but can see it happening. Hopefully another iranian player can go along for the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

huge news for porto. Kind of anticipate they will have a big resurgence in upcoming years with AVB, himself an excellent coach in his own right, at the helm of the club, finally ending PdC tenure that had a lot of questionable decisions on footballing side towards the end...huge corruption allegations involving agents/other 3rd parties and everybody wondering where tf the money went on all these players they sold, but then losing guys like Taremi, Corona, Mbemba, and others on frees that nobody could fathom.

That coupled with Conceicao extension gives them a really strong platform to wrestle back domestic dominance and push again in europe. Might take a couple seasons to hit the peaks of the Taremi/Diaz/Vitinha/Vieira team but can see it happening. Hopefully another iranian player can go along for the ride.
                          was watching today's game on n off, for first time noticing a younger, exciting midfielder number 52 ..? who that.?? that kid looked a damn exciting prospect..!!
                          today's tie felt worse than a loss.... SC looked incensed on the sidelines especially after they conceded that tokhmy equalizer, figure he would tear into his crew in the locker room..!!? late subs, seem to totally take the sail outa porto today they were totally dominating sporting for much of the game..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

was watching today's game on n off, for first time noticing a younger, exciting midfielder number 52 ..? who that.?? that kid looked a damn exciting prospect..!!
                            today's tie felt worse than a loss.... SC looked incensed on the sidelines especially after they conceded that tokhmy equalizer, figure he would tear into his crew in the locker room..!!? late subs, seem to totally take the sail outa porto today they were totally dominating sporting for much of the game..!!
                            That young guy 52 Fernandez who replaced the leagues worst wright defender Joa Mario was to blame for both goals unluckily and when he was subbed off, right after the second goal, he was devastated. I kind of felt sorry for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

That young guy 52 Fernandez who replaced the leagues worst wright defender Joa Mario was to blame for both goals unluckily and when he was subbed off, right after the second goal, he was devastated. I kind of felt sorry for the guy.

musta been a different guy im thinking of then..? who was the guy who made that great run and pass to lil Pepe for the porto's 2nd goal..?
                              i was cooking and sorta watching the game, musta mixed up the players..? i know i had never seen him suited up for porto b4..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

musta been a different guy im thinking of then..? who was the guy who made that great run and pass to lil Pepe for the porto's 2nd goal..?
                                i was cooking and sorta watching the game, musta mixed up the players..? i know i had never seen him suited up for porto b4..!!
                                I think that was same guy indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X