No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wonder if a move to Tottenham would work out for taremi.

I don't know who else they've purchased for next season but will they not be worse overall next season without Kane?

If they're worse overall, will they not fail to make champions league again, meaning two seasons straight of no champions league football for Taremi?

Also, will be not sign for minimum 3 seasons, meaning he'll be stuck at Tottenham for his remaining good years, even if he does well, since nobody will want to buy out his contract when he's even older?

Maybe I'm wrong about some of these concerns but they seem very very likely to occur if he makes the move.

Comment

With the money they get for Kane, they are going to be able to sign couple of other good players.

Comment

Tottenham rejected Bayern

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

<<Inter continues to work to bring Balogun to Pinetina. Inzaghi continues to ask for a more experienced striker: Morata or Taremi. Beto is second in line for both the club and the manager. Inter could think of Balogun plus a more experienced striker only if Correa were sold outright>>
          @Gazzetta_it
          I guess Morata is off the market now

Comment

Taremi to Bayern now maybe? Or is Tottenham looking for another forward in addition to Kane ?

Comment

Levy is also nuts to reject the Bayern offer. Ridiculous price to pass up. He’ll leave next year for free.

Comment

This could be part of Levy's (unconventional) negotiating tactics. Although they rejected Bayern's offer, I think Levy is trying to position for a higher fee. Hope it's not quite over yet.

Comment

That’s an insult to Kane at this point if I’m him I’m going in his office giving him the finger and refusing to play. Take one from the NBA and NFL book lol….I hate that stuff tbh, but this is one of the few scenarios I would condone the “don’t play” behavior. They’re offering far more than what he is worth and spurs are still saying no…..

interested to see what implications this has on mehdi too….spurs still need depth so it wouldn’t be inconceivable to see mehdi go there still but I can’t imagine it would be as a regular starter.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Interesting that both Porto and Tottenham are in the same predicament with their strikers, and both insist on playing hardball in negotiations and risk their strikers leaving for free in a year.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Very surprising how Porto are being difficult in working with Mehdi after all he's done for the club. They should have what's good for the team in mind, but at the very least you'd think they'd reward him by making this a smooth transition and so he can spend a proper pre season acclimating to a new environment to set him up for success. It goes to show regardless of what you do, these clubs are primarily focused on their self interest.

Comment

The downside with Spurs will be that he wont play Champions League this season. I really hope the INTER deal is serious.

Comment

I have a feeling inter will come in and hijack the deal if Spurs don’t make moves in the next 24-48 hours. Now that morata is off the market and inzaghi wants an experienced striker….Mehdi makes too much sense.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                The downside with Spurs will be that he wont play Champions League this season. I really hope the INTER deal is serious.
                                Idk if anyone has said this yet...
                                but he other downside of the Spurs is that its Spurs.
                                Also, he he'd have some decent attacking options to compete with like Richarlison and Kulusevski.
                                I prefer United or the Milan teams if still possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X