2023 CAFA Nations Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

You used an offensive insulting label for CAFA. I already explained that FFIRI are incompetent and have not even hosted a single CAFA event. As for IRI going around sanctions it is done via countries outside of Stan countries, so it would be places like Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Yemen, UAE, Qatar, China, Russia, Panama, Venezuela, Senegal, etc.
    What is the "offensive insulting label" that I used for this competition ???? Why are you keep assuming things??

I just stated some fact about IR joining this competition. Its only so they could go around sanctions and do money laundering.
    Otherwise we all know IR has no intention in bringing farsi speaking countries together and promoting our persian culture. IR doesn't even want us to celebrate Eide Nourooz!

And for rest of your comment, Its totally irrelevant to me so I'm not gonna waste time answering that. Also don't bother repeating that for me again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

What is the "offensive insulting label" that I used for this competition ???? Why are you keep assuming things??

I just stated some fact about IR joining this competition. Its only so they could go around sanctions and do money laundering.
      Otherwise we all know IR has no intention in bringing farsi speaking countries together and promoting our persian culture. IR doesn't even want us to celebrate Eide Nourooz!

And for rest of your comment, Its totally irrelevant to me so I'm not gonna waste time answering that. Also don't bother repeating that for me again. Thanks.
      Associating money laundering with CAFA is insulting, because I already explained that incompetent FFIRI has no role in administrating that Association. President of FFIRI as Vice-President of AFC representing CAFA is just a "Tashrifati" role, as you can see since 2015 such role did not result in any progress and development in Iranian football, neither they did prevent Iranian clubs from being suspended from AFC competitions, in fact they used that role to get friendly with Arabs. Again I say that President and General Secretary of CAFA are both from Tajikistan and have done a fab job organizing CAFA events in Women's and Youth, I hope to see future events for Senior, U-23, Beach Soccer, Men's Futsal national teams. Such insults is like that of those Arab-worshipping Iranians who prefer Arabs and Shia Muslims to all other people, or some snub racist intolerant bigot Iranians who see themselves superior to people from Afghanistan and the five stan countries in Central Asia.

Comment

Associating money laundering with CAFA is insulting, because I already explained that incompetent FFIRI has no role in administrating that Association. President of FFIRI as Vice-President of AFC representing CAFA is just a "Tashrifati" role, as you can see since 2015 such role did not result in any progress and development in Iranian football, neither they did prevent Iranian clubs from being suspended from AFC competitions, in fact they used that role to get friendly with Arabs. Again I say that President and General Secretary of CAFA are both from Tajikistan and have done a fab job organizing CAFA events in Women's and Youth, I hope to see future events for Senior, U-23, Beach Soccer, Men's Futsal national teams. Such insults is like that of those Arab-worshipping Iranians who prefer Arabs and Shia Muslims to all other people, or some snub racist intolerant bigot Iranians who see themselves superior to people from Afghanistan and the five stan countries in Central Asia.
        First of all lets get some things straight. CAFA was designed and created by IR (IFF), and I know for sure IFF don't do these kind of stuff unless they benefit from it. "The formation of CAFA was spearheaded by the Iranian Football Federation." It's headquarters is in dushanbeh tajiskestan which iran has big influence over it. They have great relationship with tajikestan. Infact iran is their biggest investor. In other words Iran has big political influence in tajikestan so its easy for them to get fifa money thro tajikestan "ایران از جمله کشورهای پرنفوذ اقتصادی در تاجیکستان است " ... Iran has been investing sh*t loads of money in tajikestan since ahmadinejhad (about 15 years now).

Lol man its like i'm talking to a Wall! BRO I said IR is using this competition to go around sanctions and do money laundering in the name of Cafa. Either you understand this statement or you seriously fighting against understanding it. Now You can carry on with the Nonsense about arab loving people and other stuff you keep saying which is totally irrelevant to what i'm saying.

Do this in your head and you'll understand :
        Can IR get paid by CAFA ?? Answer= Yes
        Can IR do money transactions with CAFA ? Answer = Yes!
        Do IR and Tajikestan have great relationship ??? Answer = Yes
        Do IR and Tajikestan have money trades ?? Answer = Yes.

I'm starting to think that you're a IR supporter. Because its very suspicious that you're denying facts about IR and this tournament.

FYI : AFC Vice-Presidents for Central Zone is Mehdi Taj . Which has power over CAFA Vice-presidents

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

First of all lets get some things straight. CAFA was designed and created by IR (IFF), and I know for sure IFF don't do these kind of stuff unless they benefit from it. "The formation of CAFA was spearheaded by the Iranian Football Federation." It's headquarters is in dushanbeh tajiskestan which iran has big influence over it. They have great relationship with tajikestan. Infact iran is their biggest investor. In other words Iran has big political influence in tajikestan so its easy for them to get fifa money thro tajikestan "ایران از جمله کشورهای پرنفوذ اقتصادی در تاجیکستان است " ... Iran has been investing sh*t loads of money in tajikestan since ahmadinejhad (about 15 years now).

Lol man its like i'm talking to a Wall! BRO I said IR is using this competition to go around sanctions and do money laundering in the name of Cafa. Either you understand this statement or you seriously fighting against understanding it. Now You can carry on with the Nonsense about arab loving people and other stuff you keep saying which is totally irrelevant to what i'm saying.

Do this in your head and you'll understand :
          Can IR get paid by CAFA ?? Answer= Yes
          Can IR do money transactions with CAFA ? Answer = Yes!
          Do IR and Tajikestan have great relationship ??? Answer = Yes
          Do IR and Tajikestan have money trades ?? Answer = Yes.

I'm starting to think that you're a IR supporter. Because its very suspicious that you're denying facts about IR and this tournament.

FYI : AFC Vice-Presidents for Central Zone is Mehdi Taj . Which has power over CAFA Vice-presidents
          1. Taj is a nobody in CAFA. His VP in AFC for CAFA, I already said is "Tashrifati".

2. I never denied IR money laundering I already listed many countries that they do use for that purpose based on what Global media reported every year.

3. Stop with your baseless accusations, die hard IR supporters defend Arabs and "Arabization project of Iran", their supporters would refer to me as a Pan-Fars the same label that separatist groups would refer to any Iranian who defends Persian history, Persian monarchs and personalities, Persian/Parthian Empires, Zoroastrianism, Persian Gulf name, Iran's territorial integrity, Iran's Lion and Sun flag. If I go ahead and make assumption about you then you're probably one of those Iranian Arab-Worshippers who see Arabs and Shia Muslims above anyone else.

4. FFIRI if ever wants to receive money would beg Qatar, Iraq or one of the Arab countries, it would be beneath them to beg Tajikistan or Afghanistan. If they do receive money from Arabs, money ends up in their corrupt pockets, just look at how they don't have money to build stadiums, purchase VAR, pay back Foreign players and coaches, pay for high profile friendly games.

You have a malicious agenda to badmouth and discredit CAFA and its tournaments. I will not continue with replying to your ill-mannered baseless assumptions and accusations. Go worship your "Felestine Mazloom"

Comment

The composition of the national team of Tajikistan for the tournament CAFA Nations Cup 2023:

Goalkeepers: Rasul Charyev (“Arkadag”), Batyr Babayev (“Altyn asyr”), Dovletyar Berdyev (“Kopetdag”);

Field players: Ihlas Toyjanov, Guychmurad Annakuliyev, Abdy Bashimov, Ibraim Mammadov, Arzuvkuli Saparkuliyev, Mekan Saparov, Ilya Tamurkin, Resul Hojayev, Velmurad Ballakov, Ihlas Saparmamedov, Didar Durdyev, Arslanmurad Amanov, Shanazar Tirkishov, Begmurad Bayov, Altymurad Annadurdyev, Begench Akmamedov (“Arkadag”); Ahmed Atayev, Murad Annayev (“Altyn asyr”); Ata Geldiyev, Meylis Diniyev (“Ahal”); Teimur Charyev (“Abdysh-Ata”, Kyrgyzstan) Mirza Beknazarov (“Narva-Trans”, Estonia).

Coaching staff: Mergen Orazov - head coach, Mekan Muhamedmuradov, Velsahed Ovezov, Kemal Gurbanov, Batyr Roziyev, Ildar Tashliyev, Pavel Matus - assistant coaches.

source: https://turkmenportal.com/en/blog/62...tions-cup-2023

Comment

Thanks for the info, should be a cool new tournament. Happy it excludes Arabs and their anti-football tactics. I think given the inability for us to be guaranteed and decent friendlies we should take a full squad to prepare for some of the AC games coming up in the winter
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Thanks for the info, should be a cool new tournament. Happy it excludes Arabs and their anti-football tactics. I think given the inability for us to be guaranteed and decent friendlies we should take a full squad to prepare for some of the AC games coming up in the winter
                Oman is invited, but it would've been nice to have a non-Arab tournament

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Uzbekistan MTJ has started preparations for "CAFA NATIONS CUP" competition

​ The national team of Uzbekistan under the leadership of Srechko Katanets started training at the "Jar" ​​stadium in Tashkent.

21 players trained on the first day of the camp in preparation for the "CAFA NATIONS CUP" competition, which will be held on June 10-20.

Legionnaires Eldor Shomurodov ("Spetsia"), Bobir Abdikholikov ("Ordabasi"), Otabek Shukurov ("Fatih Karagumruk"), Igor Sergeev ("Tobol"), Ibrahimhalil Yoldoshev ("Pari NN") and Akmal Mozgovoy of "Nasaf" today did not participate in the training.

List of players invited to the training camp:
                  Goalkeepers
                  Abduvahid Ne'matov ("Nasaf"), Botirali Ergashev (OKMK), O'tkir Yusupov ("Navbahor")

Defenders
                  Ibrahim Halil Yoldoshev ("Pari NN"), Farrukh Sayfiev ("Pakhtakor"), Abdugadir Husanov ("Energetik-BGU"), Khojiakbar Alijonov ("Pakhtakor"), Alibek Davronov ("Nasaf"), Umarbek Eshmurodov ("Nasaf" ), Abdulla Abdullaev (OKMK), Sherzod Nasrullaev ("Nasaf"), Dilshod Saitov ("Pakhtakor").

Midfielders
                  Odiljon Hamrobekov ("Pakhtakor"), Abbasbek Faizullaev ("Pakhtakor"), Otabek Shukurov ("Fatikh Karagumruk"), Aziz Turgunboev ("Pakhtakor"), Oston Orunov ("Navbahor"), Akmal Mozgovoy ("Nasaf") .

sources:

https://championat.asia/uz/news/ozbe...angi-futbolchi

https://championat.asia/uz/news/ozbe...likni-boshladi

Comment

Oman to head off to Uzbekistan for CAFA Nations Cup

Link to article https://www.omanobserver.om/article/...fa-nations-cup

Comment

I am assuming these games will be broadcasted right guys? Looking forward to seeing TM play, been a minute

Comment

I am assuming these games will be broadcasted right guys? Looking forward to seeing TM play, been a minute
                        I hope that either Varzesh or IRIB 3 would broadcast.

If not, the TV networks from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan would broadcast.

Other option would be the official CAFA TV.

https://cafa.tv/

Although some of them might use geographical blocking.

If I find any info on broadcasters I will post in this forum.

Comment

I hope that either Varzesh or IRIB 3 would broadcast.

If not, the TV networks from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan would broadcast.

Other option would be the official CAFA TV.

https://cafa.tv/

Although some of them might use geographical blocking.

If I find any info on broadcasters I will post in this forum.
                          Thanks bro, appreciate your info & research. Hope we can all watch the games!

Comment

Comment

Thanks bro, appreciate your info & research. Hope we can all watch the games!
                              You are most welcome.

If Varzesh and IRIB 3 do not broadcast the tournament, try https://www.youtube.com/@kyrgyzsporttv312

Comment

Kyrgyz Republic 🇰🇬 v 🇦🇫 Afghanistan (Part 1 - Football Music)

Comment

Working...
                                X