Summer Transfer Window | 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

What a shame, how did someone like hosseinzadeh get taken to Charleroi while this guy got left in the dust? He has so much potential. He has it all, speed and power, just needs to improve his technical skills a bit
    Hosseinzadeh had a good season with SS before moving to Belgium. Salmani is either injured or benched. He has quality but also high chance of failure, specially with Iranian trend to left Europe after 6months /1 year

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Morais benched him a lot last season.
      Probably propped-up by all the talk the year before that he was the next big thing in Iranian football and just didn't work hard to get better.

I think he's another what if but he really hasn't done anything big for him to even be considered a prospect that failed.

I wish we had 11 men like Mehdi Taremi.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Probably propped-up by all the talk the year before that he was the next big thing in Iranian football and just didn't work hard to get better.

I think he's another what if but he really hasn't done anything big for him to even be considered a prospect that failed.

I wish we had 11 men like Mehdi Taremi.
        he is only 21, at that age Taremi was avg pgpl bezan ziresh player. Our players develop late.

Comment

he is only 21, at that age Taremi was avg pgpl bezan ziresh player. Our players develop late.
          Taremi was a gem from day one. There is a reason Daei signed him from Azadegan League directly!

Comment

I think more of our guys have to take a chance on themselves like JB did when he went to Holland. Go to a second division team, play for Pennie’s and prove your worth. Unfortunately, that seems to be the only probable way for our youngsters.

Comment

Taremi was a gem from day one. There is a reason Daei signed him from Azadegan League directly!
              What a great eye Ali Daei had for talent. Too bad IR has ostracized him. He bring so much value. He's an Asian GOAT.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He was a gem, but far from the beast of a player he is today. Taremi has developed football intelligence the last 3-4 years that puts his 2018 self to shame.

Comment

Daei is the best it gets. A true hero all around, a leader for others. No one is perfect, but he has always had sound decision making at critical moments, when it came to scouting, supporting the national team as a coach and never creating division, supporting what's right when it comes to human rights, being overall classy. I'm happy the 2010 WC debacle isn't held over his head as much anymore. He was a new coach and put in a tough, tough spot

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Daei is the best it gets. A true hero all around, a leader for others. No one is perfect, but he has always had sound decision making at critical moments, when it came to scouting, supporting the national team as a coach and never creating division, supporting what's right when it comes to human rights, being overall classy. I'm happy the 2010 WC debacle isn't held over his head as much anymore. He was a new coach and put in a tough, tough spot
                    daie as player can argue greatest ever.
                    daie as hed coach is different story...
                    daie as tm hc can argue for amout of time he coached he was WORST EVER. daie in pp was not good below pp standards results he got....yeah brought taremi nut lets not forget he bench taremi in favor of abbasszadeh for a while......his was good for teams that didnt have fans and wouldnt put pressure on him for results...his only glory in pgl was when he won the league as player/coach lets not forget firot influence on that team.
                    he is in same level as abdullah vesi when it comes to coaching.
                    i love him as player and he was player put persiansoccer on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

daie as player can argue greatest ever.
                      daie as hed coach is different story...
                      daie as tm hc can argue for amout of time he coached he was WORST EVER. daie in pp was not good below pp standards results he got....yeah brought taremi nut lets not forget he bench taremi in favor of abbasszadeh for a while......his was good for teams that didnt have fans and wouldnt put pressure on him for results...his only glory in pgl was when he won the league as player/coach lets not forget firot influence on that team.
                      he is in same level as abdullah vesi when it comes to coaching.
                      i love him as player and he was player put persiansoccer on the map.
                      I agree ☝️..!
                      it seems to me as his best & perhaps only !? coaching attribute is his good eye for recognition of a footballing talent..!
                      his tactical knowledge still leaves much to be desired & so does his overall akhlaagh/persona & general communication skills..! & the latter is no punt on his funny lisp..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

I agree ☝️..!
                        it seems to me as his best & perhaps only !? coaching attribute is his good eye for recognition of a footballing talent..!
                        his tactical knowledge still leaves much to be desired & so does his overall akhlaagh/persona & general communication skills..! & the latter is no punt on his funny lisp..!
                        i forgot how to turn on spell check so i am
                        all over the place.
                        یک کوسولو
                        .i saw
                        asgar hajilo talking about daie turning down tm job recentley and given him props , I WAS LIKE
                        یره انقدر خ..ای. مالی نکن
                        daie being mention as candidate recently was the bigest
                        joke of our football.....
                        DAIE SHOULD BE HEAD OF IFF, he has that capability.DAIE WOULD ALSO MAKE a great tm u 17 then go u 19 and then go u 23 hc because of his excelent work with yougsters but he is ali daie
                        and if skocic wont take u23 job daie wouldnt go work with youths either...
                        i dont think wehave seen last of ali daie.
                        my perdiction is when yahya leaves pp
                        daie will make come back and will become pp coach.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

i forgot how to turn on spell check so i am
                          all over the place.
                          یک کوسولو
                          .i saw
                          asgar hajilo talking about daie turning down tm job recentley and given him props , I WAS LIKE
                          یره انقدر خ..ای. مالی نکن
                          daie being mention as candidate recently was the bigest
                          joke of our football.....
                          DAIE SHOULD BE HEAD OF IFF, he has that capability.DAIE WOULD ALSO MAKE a great tm u 17 then go u 19 and then go u 23 hc because of his excelent work with yougsters but he is ali daie
                          and if skocic wont take u23 job daie wouldnt go work with youths either...
                          i dont think wehave seen last of ali daie.
                          my perdiction is when yahya leaves pp
                          daie will make come back and will become pp coach.
                          Areh Yare aval bayad bere ye chanta kelaasye coaching o fifa coaching licenseasho begireh bad be fekre TM coaching baashe..!
                          Until then his self-righteous general persona o iran-parastish beeshtar be darde IFF presidency ya montakhebe IFF in AFC kheyli beeshtar mikhoreh..!
                          we certainly could use his well recognized & respected international footballing recognition & Iran-zealot attitude as a head Namaayandgi e footballe 🇮🇷 iranie in AFC or FIFA or both ..!

of all the Iranian coaching candidates for TM, Yahya has strike me as the most ideal candidate so far ..! ?That’s w/o really paying all too much attention to his coaching career ..! He just seem to have that dignified confident vigor about him & not much hashie-bazi surrounding him , especially so considering his long tenure in charge of the most hashiefull club in all of Asia & off course his rather successful on pitch achievements with PP so far ..!
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 08-11-2023, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Morais benched him a lot last season.
                            Persepolis could be the best destination if Yahya wasn't that allergic to young players

Comment

What's going on with Salmani, is no one really interested in him? How is he still a free agent and the league already started? Is he just not gonna play? I'd rather him move to Qatar or something than just rot at home eating mast o musir

Comment

What's going on with Salmani, is no one really interested in him? How is he still a free agent and the league already started? Is he just not gonna play? I'd rather him move to Qatar or something than just rot at home eating mast o musir
                                he had offer from al arabi and a russian team , he thought is done deal.
                                HE MADE A BOLD STATEMENT
                                in iran only he play for esteghlal.
                                after that statement both pp and tt pulled out
                                from going after him.
                                then al arabi and russia never called😄
                                his only option now is ss,
                                and ss know this and offered him 15 milyard which is 50k below what he is worth per transfer market. they arguing over that 50k.

yasin will be busy with team melli omid.

Comment

Working...
                                X