Summer Transfer Window | 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

And better academies and hopefully better foreign players. All the best leagues in their content, even Asia, usually have both. We need to see improvements in those areas and see more foreign coaches than this….Iranian coaches suck so much.
    You have to wait until I.R total collapse and a new Iran caring government in place for this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Only thing I disagree is having forigner players in the league.persian players are better than junk forigners come to pgl...
      example Persepolis
      Have xahedi, abdi,omri and a young fellow name khodadadi...WHY GO BRING MILEGE HIGH FORIGNER FORWARD? For every locadia there is 10 periera....give the 4 persian players mentioned chance and we be OK. If a foreign player is good they won't come to pgl....persian players only..it improve tm too....
      My dear friend….can you name 1 decent league in the world that doesn’t have good foreign players? That’s an easy answer….no you can’t! Every single respectable league has decent foreign players because players from different parts of the world typically bring different thing to the game.

this notion of foreign players taking chances from our younger players is a total myth. The truth is our awful coaches prefer experience vs youth at all times and have a negative stigma against playing young players. If it’s not hananov or georgi (for example) yahya will bring in a garbage PGPL vet to replace them, not a U21 TM starter.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My dear friend….can you name 1 decent league in the world that doesn’t have good foreign players? That’s an easy answer….no you can’t! Every single respectable league has decent foreign players because players from different parts of the world typically bring different thing to the game.

this notion of foreign players taking chances from our younger players is a total myth. The truth is our awful coaches prefer experience vs youth at all times and have a negative stigma against playing young players. If it’s not hananov or georgi (for example) yahya will bring in a garbage PGPL vet to replace them, not a U21 TM starter.
        Yeah the problem is that they is so many IPL garbage changing club within the league taking chances away from the youth

Comment

maybe 15 foriegner players in history
          of pgl had a major impact on the league, the rest
          easily could of been replaced by home grown product, and it would of saved a lot of headache and closed window transfers...

Home problem with playing young players
          Are the fans..majid Jalali would use academy players or very young players AND HE WOULD GET FIRED FAST and he never coached ss or pp LOL.persian fans want result and win now at any cost. 40 year old seed Jalal over Ehsan hossini .
          fans won't allow coaches to play young players.
          and coaches that used to perform young players got cussed out and fired so many times they changed their style....a forigner player(majority mediocare)dont take the young player spot correct but it take spot of another persian player..persian players have learned to extend their playing years and be effective...33 years old persian player 10 years ago was done but now a days they can play effectively better than mediocre forigner players until 35ish ....

i dont have meyikohan mentality , i am saying If these foreigners are quality players i dont mined
          but they are not....

Comment

Who are the best foreign players in PGL history? After 2000s

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              Who are the best foreign players in PGL history? After 2000s
              imo emad Reza error imam Reza
              base of effectiveness and being difference maker, and playing good amount of years,
              And wining 2 pgl title with sepahan is best player ever.

Comment

Why khaledabadi signed for SS? He wants to warm the bench??

Btw Barzegar also signed for SS

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Why khaledabadi signed for SS? He wants to warm the bench??

Btw Barzegar also signed for SS
                  Both ss and pp went hard after khaledabadi..pp was paying more and he came from pp academy but he is esteghlali he went to ss.

an importantly he don't take senior roster spot.
                  He will get his chance since hossini is on thin ice.

ss other young goali rezaiyan he was good too but
                  He counted as senior spot he was let go...

Barzegar is only 20 with load of experience he will
                  get minutes in ss than he will ever get in pp.
                  and he don't count as senior roster either.
                  Great pick up by ss.

This new rule of 19 senior players
                  And 6 under 23 players
                  Is forcing teams to go young and
                  It's becoming chess match..

Each team get 19 senior
                  3 u 23
                  3 u 21 players

Whole league will have minimum 48 u 21
                  And minimum 48 u 23 players.
                  That's 96+players under 23.
                  ​​​​

Next big signing Yasin Salmani
                  Both ss and pp are after him
                  And he don't count senior player either.

Comment

maybe 15 foriegner players in history
                    of pgl had a major impact on the league, the rest
                    easily could of been replaced by home grown product, and it would of saved a lot of headache and closed window transfers...

Home problem with playing young players
                    Are the fans..majid Jalali would use academy players or very young players AND HE WOULD GET FIRED FAST and he never coached ss or pp LOL.persian fans want result and win now at any cost. 40 year old seed Jalal over Ehsan hossini .
                    fans won't allow coaches to play young players.
                    and coaches that used to perform young players got cussed out and fired so many times they changed their style....a forigner player(majority mediocare)dont take the young player spot correct but it take spot of another persian player..persian players have learned to extend their playing years and be effective...33 years old persian player 10 years ago was done but now a days they can play effectively better than mediocre forigner players until 35ish ....

i dont have meyikohan mentality , i am saying If these foreigners are quality players i dont mined
                    but they are not....
                    lol haji I can make you 15 players alone on our Persepolis who had a positive impact and good contribution to the team and at their time was a key player in a championship year or among the best players in the team the season(s) they were there:

eamon zayed
                    michael umana
                    jurgen locadia
                    bashar resan
                    hawar
                    nilson coreira
                    ibrahim toure
                    georgi givelisani
                    hanonov
                    jerry bengtson
                    ivan petrovic
                    elong elong
                    frank atsou
                    luka maric
                    wesley brasilia

we need guys like this to keep the level of our football up and to help us advance. if we want our youth to be challenged too, it’s good for them to have good imports to play against who bring different things to the table that our domestic guys don’t have as much or as often.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

imo emad Reza error imam Reza
                      base of effectiveness and being difference maker, and playing good amount of years,
                      And wining 2 pgl title with sepahan is best player ever.
                      You forgot Ebrahim Toure 😂

Comment

Also RIP Lloyd Samuel my favorite foreign player ever in PGL

Comment

januario
                          emad Reza
                          Armenak petrosian
                          the Portuguese guy who plays for Teraktor now
                          Senegalese or Malian guy who played in Sepahan and then went to Monaco and was top scorer in Ligue2.

shout out to Umana and Bengston. World Cup level players who can to Persepolis but were mostly average.

Comment

Also RIP Lloyd Samuel my favorite foreign player ever in PGL
                            One of very few who actually had a resume worth talking about.

Comment

You forgot Ebrahim Toure 😂
                              He got a back to back with sepahan with lots of goals.one of few forigner players made a hugh difference on the pitch. Also in his Era in pgl
                              tm struggle to score goals...since all these forigners would get playing time over persian forwards.

Comment

lol haji I can make you 15 players alone on our Persepolis who had a positive impact and good contribution to the team and at their time was a key player in a championship year or among the best players in the team the season(s) they were there:

eamon zayed
                                michael umana
                                jurgen locadia
                                bashar resan
                                hawar
                                nilson coreira
                                ibrahim toure
                                georgi givelisani
                                hanonov
                                jerry bengtson
                                ivan petrovic
                                elong elong
                                frank atsou
                                luka maric
                                wesley brasilia

we need guys like this to keep the level of our football up and to help us advance. if we want our youth to be challenged too, it’s good for them to have good imports to play against who bring different things to the table that our domestic guys don’t have as much or as often.
                                you have a lot of points and your concept is correct.... but our league system can't compare it to other leagues due to a lot of factors that is none football related. All the players mentioned all average players lucadia even won't get starting job in tm we have sardar and mehdi.
                                toure would of made tm in that era....
                                Rest of the players wouldn't make tm line up.

Why do u think tm had a forward problem
                                until Gucci arrived from Europe?
                                Here is why
                                Because all of the forigner forwards getting playing time over persian forwards in the league.
                                And to this day we have forward issue in tm
                                not counting medi and sardar and imagine when them 2 are retired. I WANT AT LEAST A BAN ON HIRING OF ANY FORIGNER FORWARDS.

How did we fix our goali drought in tm and the league?
                                BY BANNING ALL THE forigner goalies.

Pp has a budget of 1.1 million $to go spend on
                                A forigner forward let's see what he bring to the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X