This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Here's a fact - as of this very moment, we know for sure that TM is being run by a coach far from the standard of what anyone should ever want for TM. Telling players to cut their hair, inviting young players just to have them watch, and several other reports are the evidence to make that factual.
    Cutting hairs or shaving, etc is not something new
    Many coaches, GM have players regulations.
    For example when Lou used to be GM in Toronto, every leafs players had to shave before game, had to wear tie on travelling, etc
    As i said some of you guys been harsh on GN. I am not his fan but CQ took much older squad to WC, at least he invited some young kids, and hopefully give few players chance to play in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

seems as Mehdi's scoring (from the open play) Funk is continuing from club into country ..!! i can't believe how could he missed that chest down from mohebi in the 6 yard box with only keeper to beat..!!

he has been his usual self on effort and fitness levels ... always running a lot and stays involved in the scheme of the attack but his attempts on goal and general sharpness inside the box has been massively lacking in last couple months or so..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        seems as Mehdi's scoring (from the open play) Funk is continuing from club into country ..!! i can't believe how could he missed that chest down from mohebi in the 6 yard box with only keeper to beat..!!

he has been his usual self on effort and fitness levels ... always running a lot and stays involved in the scheme of the attack but his attempts on goal and general sharpness inside the box has been massively lacking in last couple months or so..!!
        I agree, MT9 is not as pure of a striker like Azmoun and for example Zahedi.

I really hope Zahedi takes the useless Moghanlous place, Zahedi is fast, strong, have a good shot and is very good in front of goal, cant get why he is not given a proper chanse.

Just get rid of Moghanlou, its a crime against Team melli to have him on the roster above the likes of Zahedi, Alipour and even Ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I agree, MT9 is not as pure of a striker like Azmoun and for example Zahedi.

I really hope Zahedi takes the useless Moghanlous place, Zahedi is fast, strong, have a good shot and is very good in front of goal, cant get why he is not given a proper chanse.

Just get rid of Moghanlou, its a crime against Team melli to have him on the roster above the likes of Zahedi, Alipour and even Ansarifard.
          Felan zahedi warming the bench in crappy team of crappier league !

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Cutting hairs or shaving, etc is not something new
            Many coaches, GM have players regulations.
            For example when Lou used to be GM in Toronto, every leafs players had to shave before game, had to wear tie on travelling, etc
            As i said some of you guys been harsh on GN. I am not his fan but CQ took much older squad to WC, at least he invited some young kids, and hopefully give few players chance to play in future.

agree. Criticism here has been way too harsh for one friendly game where we tied and mostly dominated.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Here’s a fact - as of this very moment, we know for sure that TM is being run by a coach far from the standard of what anyone should ever want for TM. Telling players to cut their hair, inviting young players just to have them watch, and several other reports are the evidence to make that factual.
                I have a feeling
                you don't think peiman guaranteeing to win asian cup with generall will come through.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Respectfully, you are overhyping the Russian team we just faced.

Saudi, Korea, Australia all would have a good shot of beating them.

Japan would annihilate them
                  Could they win? Yes.

Would they dominate them like we did? I don’t think so.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post

I'm fully aware of his nickname. My problem with your statement is that you choose to use a somewhat flattering nickname for GN, but refer to CQ as an idiot. And if you honestly believe CQ cost us 5 tournaments (LOL), then there's nothing to discuss with you.
                    He did. But since you don’t want to discuss…
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

If cq ask me for kidney, I would consider donating it to him.(to show my appreciation of putting our soccer on international map ,and world wide respect)
                      that being said
                      Peiman claim of cq cost us 5 tournments TIME
                      WILL PROVE IF HIS STATEMENT IS TRUE OR FALSE. i am sure peiman same way he likes to dish it out , if god forbid his prediction of tm wining asian cup with general DONT COME TRUE ,HE will Take the hard-core bashing he will get like a champ.
                      as of right now his statement is neither a fact or fiction.
                      Sure, if he fails you can bash me all you want. If he reaches the final and we lose, i will be the first one to say he should be fired.

Regarding CQ: It is a fact, and will remain so regardless of TM performance in AC.

In AC only title counts as success for Iran.
                      In WC only R16 counts as success for Iran.

CQ: 2 AC failures, 3 WC failures​​​​​​.
                      5 tournaments=5 failures

If The General fails to win AC, he has 2 AC failures.
                      He still needs to mess up 3 WC to be as bad as CQ lol.

But he will hopefully be fired if we don’t win AC. We don’t want to be stuck with a loser coach for 11 years again.

It was a big mistake to not fire CQ after WC 2014, and we payed dearly. Hopefully we never repeat that mistake again.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Single-handedly!

We were supposed to win 5 tournaments...CQ single handedly cost us those tournaments.

And yet...time and again... despite loss after loss, we kept going back to CQ... because we loved how he single handedly cost us tournament after tournament.

Respect is dead.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                        Yes we made a huge mistake not firing him after WC 2014. And yes he single handedly cost us 5 tournaments.

This last WC was perhaps his most memorable fuck up. He couldn’t even count to 26 players and brought 25 players including 4GK lol! Basically we had 2 less outfield players than the rest of the teams.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I have a feeling
                          you don't think peiman guaranteeing to win asian cup with generall will come through.
                          Here’s another fact- as of this very moment we know for sure that the man who failed in the last 5 tournaments, won’t have the chance to ruin another AC for us.

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            do you run this page?

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Here’s another fact- as of this very moment we know for sure that the man who failed in the last 5 tournaments, won’t have the chance to ruin another AC for us.

You getting your chance to prove your statements is a fact if your gurantee of tm wining the Asian cup come through.
                              SCORE BOARD TALKS REST IS B.S

Comment

You getting your chance to prove your statements is a fact if your gurantee of tm wining the Asian cup come through.
                                SCORE BOARD TALKS REST IS B.S
                                As i said, CQ legacy as a failure will stay the same regardless of what happens in AC.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X