This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

And he was rightfully fired, unlike that idiot who got to continue after losing to Iraq.

That was 16 years ago and i hope he has learned his lesson and we play offensive this time in KO-stages.
    Maybe some better offensive performance too so we’re not losing at half to Uzbekistan or China.

Comment

And he was rightfully fired, unlike that idiot who got to continue after losing to Iraq.

You refer to the current coach as "The General", while calling the previous coach an "idiot?" Yeah, OK.
      This Color
      Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Peiman 92 guaranteeing tm wining the Asian cup,
        I endorse his campaign, and i am hyped up.
        I will start making new chants for asian cup after nouroz.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Maybe some better offensive performance too so we’re not losing at half to Uzbekistan or China.
          Lol you’re discussing half time scores in GS now?

The only important thing in GS is to qualify. KO-stages is where the tournament starts. If we finish as one of the best 3rd placed team in GS, but win it all in the end, i would gladly take it.

We will see what happens this time around. If we can change or mentality in KO-stages, the cup is ours.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post

You refer to the current coach as "The General", while calling the previous coach an "idiot?" Yeah, OK.
            The General is his nickname in Iran. The media calls him that too. You can search it up if you don’t believe me.

Regarding CQ, i really don’t know what else to call a man who single handedly cost us 5 tournaments.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

For people that wonder how we will play defense
              against power house teams
              I SUGGEST THEM WATCHING
              1990 ASIAN GAMES SEMI FINAL AGAINST S.KOREA.
              yeah its from 33 years ago, but galenoie style of football "naab irani" defense will be that style.
              General is PARVIN mini me when playing teams that are power house and play ball position football and put pressure on his teams.

Comment

The General is his nickname in Iran. The media calls him that too. You can search it up if you don’t believe me.

Regarding CQ, i really don’t know what else to call a man who single handedly cost us 5 tournaments.
                General is nickname given to galenoie
                by esteghlal fans.

If one don't follow persian soccer on daily bases,
                They have no clue what the others who follow it on daily bases talking about "SOME MIGHT EVEN GET OFFENDED"
                aliiiiiiiii

Comment

Didn't watch those games, so can't say if they dominated their opponents or not...They did beat Kyrgizstan thou, not that it says much.
                  But judging by their game vs us, they can beat the other asian teams IMO.
                  Respectfully, you are overhyping the Russian team we just faced.

Saudi, Korea, Australia all would have a good shot of beating them.

Japan would annihilate them

Comment

How about them lakersssss.
                    big win over sun's, and tonight against okc
                    it's a must win.
                    ​​.like to finish 6th or 7th ,we can make A run in the playoffs.

Comment

How GN responds defensively to good offenses will be his ultimate test. Luckily we have one of the best one on one defenders in Asia with Hosseini so he better not screw this up, Kanaani is up there too

Comment

I'm fully aware of his nickname. My problem with your statement is that you choose to use a somewhat flattering nickname for GN, but refer to CQ as an idiot. And if you honestly believe CQ cost us 5 tournaments (LOL), then there's nothing to discuss with you.
                        This Color
                        Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

I'm fully aware of his nickname. My problem with your statement is that you choose to use a somewhat flattering nickname for GN, but refer to CQ as an idiot. And if you honestly believe CQ cost us 5 tournaments (LOL), then there's nothing to discuss with you.
                          If cq ask me for kidney, I would consider donating it to him.(to show my appreciation of putting our soccer on international map ,and world wide respect)
                          that being said
                          Peiman claim of cq cost us 5 tournments TIME
                          WILL PROVE IF HIS STATEMENT IS TRUE OR FALSE. i am sure peiman same way he likes to dish it out , if god forbid his prediction of tm wining asian cup with general DONT COME TRUE ,HE will Take the hard-core bashing he will get like a champ.
                          as of right now his statement is neither a fact or fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

If cq ask me for kidney, I would consider donating it to him.(to show my appreciation of putting our soccer on international map ,and world wide respect)
                            that being said
                            Peiman claim of cq cost us 5 tournments TIME
                            WILL PROVE IF HIS STATEMENT IS TRUE OR FALSE. i am sure peiman same way he likes to dish it out , if god forbid his prediction of tm wining asian cup with general DONT COME TRUE ,HE will Take the hard-core bashing he will get like a champ.
                            as of right now his statement is neither a fact or fiction.
                            Here’s a fact - as of this very moment, we know for sure that TM is being run by a coach far from the standard of what anyone should ever want for TM. Telling players to cut their hair, inviting young players just to have them watch, and several other reports are the evidence to make that factual.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Here’s a fact - as of this very moment, we know for sure that TM is being run by a coach far from the standard of what anyone should ever want for TM. Telling players to cut their hair, inviting young players just to have them watch, and several other reports are the evidence to make that factual.
                              Dara jan I think you're being a bit unfair on Ghalenoei. I don't like the guy myself but the points you mentioned has been done by biggest football managers of all time. The cutting hair bit, I agree with him, players should concentrate on their football career not how they look for girls, also they represent a country so they must look sharp. Mehdi Taremi started progressing when he stopped messing around with girls (after sahar ghoreishi breakup), and concentrated on his football career. All players should take note and follow his steps.

Sir alex made lots of players cut their hair, and that includes his biggest start David bechham
                              https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7nJnB_nwScM

Regarding the new players, I think we will see more of them against kenya, but in game against russia Hazbavi, Hosseinzadeh , and Zakipor all played.

I personally don't think we will go far with Ghalenoi but its not like we had top quality managers queing up to get the job. We had no other choices, even nekounam declined the job.

Comment

The General is his nickname in Iran. The media calls him that too. You can search it up if you don't believe me.

Regarding CQ, i really don't know what else to call a man who single handedly cost us 5 tournaments.
                                Single-handedly!

We were supposed to win 5 tournaments...CQ single handedly cost us those tournaments.

And yet...time and again... despite loss after loss, we kept going back to CQ... because we loved how he single handedly cost us tournament after tournament.

Respect is dead.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X