Amir Ghalenoi appointed as TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Taj really shit in the bed. Vahid Halilhodzic, Sabri Lamouchi, Lucien Favre, Petkovic.. wasn't it impossible to find someone like that???
    Why would any of these coaches want to come to I.R shithole in the middle of a revolution and turmoil and on top of that work whit a bunch of incompetente iff olaghs and not getting paid in time?

A.G is the best worst option we have, beggers cant be choosers.

One good reason?

Comment

I don't agree. I will exchange every AC for tons of quality legionnaires and good WC coupled with sub-par AC, like SK has.
      Why would you not want both lol? You don’t need to choose only one you know πŸ˜‚
      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Why would any of these coaches want to come to I.R shithole in the middle of a revolution and turmoil and on top of that work whit a bunch of incompetente iff olaghs and not getting paid in time?

A.G is the best worst option we have, beggers cant be choosers.

One good reason?
        We should ask Morais, sa pinto, Jemez for that. All them have to leave all the season in a shithole as you said while TM coach doesn't necessarily have to.

We can also ask Sanchez too as he was near TM post

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Why would you not want both lol? You don’t need to choose only one you know πŸ˜‚
          Because short term and long term projects have opposing results, specially in a our situation

Comment

If GN doesn't do well after WC - minimum semi final, he should be replaced with Morais. Someone needs to plan to snatch him up in case this happens. He's perfect choice for WC

Comment

Because short term and long term projects have opposing results, specially in a our situation
              We will go into the AC to win it, and this time we will.
              Perfect confident-booster for WC26.
              Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                If GN doesn't do well after WC - minimum semi final, he should be replaced with Morais. Someone needs to plan to snatch him up in case this happens. He's perfect choice for WC
                I believe he should be replaced if we don’t win AC.
                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

We will go into the AC to win it, and this time we will.
                  Perfect confident-booster for WC26.
                  Lol all this with the oldest squad of wc22 and the addition of some non TM material player by a coach that never go out of Iran. Let me laugh.

Comment

Lol all this with the oldest squad of wc22 and the addition of some non TM material player by a coach that never go out of Iran. Let me laugh.
                    This is not the WC, it’s the AC.
                    We’re one of the favorites here and we will win.
                    Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

This is not the WC, it’s the AC.
                      We’re one of the favorites here and we will win.
                      We are not favorites but outsiders. 3 or 4 teams have much better legionnaires and/or better domestic league

Comment

We are not favorites but outsiders. 3 or 4 teams have much better legionnaires and/or better domestic league
                        Nah we’re one of the favourites. Just like 2015 & 2019.
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Berdyev is free. Taj wake up

Comment

Can’t wait for this tournament to start. With our new offensive style, this one is in the bag.

I hope the General works on our fitness level though. We need our team to be able to press with 5-6 players in opponents half for 90+ min in every game.
                            Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Can’t wait for this tournament to start. With our new offensive style, this one is in the bag.

I hope the General works on our fitness level though. We need our team to be able to press with 5-6 players in opponents half for 90+ min in every game.
                              Same here Im hyped even though I wasnt for a regional coach I really feel a positive vibe so far. I believe there is many positive aspects going local after having foreign coaches for so long. If he only can get it right like backed up by every one we can be in for a ride like with the u17 team did and wc surprise. FΓΆr Local GN seams to be good and I hope People dont panic IF we dont win IF he rejuvunates the team and has a good thing going on with the style of play. No need to swithch coach to a semi foreign coach then, only a top proven coach. (Renard, Hiidink etc)

(Stay CALM though, IF no success, CQ will return in Maj 2026) πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ
                              Like Rocky |||
                              CQ vs USA

​​​
                              ​​​​
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Regarding TM staff

TM has staff issues beyond coaching post. The only competent part of staff that we manage well are those that are considered minimum requirements to keep a team afloat. Good physio guys we do have. What we lack is elite fitness coach, up to date sport psychologists and world class communicators.

The pr guy for the team during sko was a complete joke that couldnt handle anything, neither locker room media leakages nor what comes out of coach mouth. Not to forget to mention the embarrasment of that morons inability to steer media in a constructive dimension.

Now the most tragic part is that there are tons of competent people looking for these kinds of jobs.

We often forget how vital these kinds of professionals are in a teams success bc we are rightfully focused on who is going to coach nt.

Imagine a team that last 120 plus minutes with fresh legs, that dont break down mentally to get taken advantage of like in last 2 ACs. Lastly imagine TM camps and relations based on stability and calmness.

These thing can make or break a team in quest of AC gold when margins are small between the big 4

Take one example: GN gets questions from sensation journalist about azmouns abscence. Instead of going we have excellent relationship blabla just stfu and make a positive spin around it. Even a interview is too much to handle for IFF staffing.

Im thinking theyre so useless handling media that they are not aware of how useless they are. They could easily make a spin on abscence issue that azmoun needs to take care of club duties and asked permission and its mutual interest that he is in top Shape and that no one benefit from 60 percent azmoun which can make or break TM as we saw in WC.

My point is that these things always tend to bite our asses. We get punished for not adressing staff issue but iff never learns. Right now these posts are vacant.​

Comment

Working...
                                X