No announcement yet.

Amir Ghalenoi appointed as TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we were discussing the new old coach here?!

Comment

GN is one of the best Iranian coaches no doubt. Though he just wasn't convincing enough for me during the 2007 TM coaching. Unlike his club coaching, his TM coaching always seemed very cautious while playing lackluster football. I hope he will play as refreshing and entertaining football as how his teams play in PGPL.

Also back in 2007 he was somewhat not too keen on our legionnaires, not sure if this was due to their aging factor or what. Nevertheless wish him the utmost success with TM and his international coaching career!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        GN is one of the best Iranian coaches no doubt. Though he just wasn't convincing enough for me during the 2007 TM coaching. Unlike his club coaching, his TM coaching always seemed very cautious while playing lackluster football. I hope he will play as refreshing and entertaining football as how his teams play in PGPL.

Also back in 2007 he was somewhat not too keen on our legionnaires, not sure if this was due to their aging factor or what. Nevertheless wish him the utmost success with TM and his international coaching career!
        This is different gn with different experience and different system Back in 07 he played Defayeh 3 khateh.
        after wining 4 more league titles very hard to do in iran with different teams
        He
        Loves to play 4 2 3 1 or 4 4 2

​​​​​​In front of his 2 cb there is dmf
        which they make triangles and start the offense, Balls go to the sides which he love physical rb and lb to get involve in offense ..we also finally will have a playmaker
        Number 8 which also create from the middle..gn loves tall physical players.And a physical tall forward
        YOU Will see super offense tm which u haven't seen since 1996 era..
        IT will be appealing futball, Question is appealing football wins u games?

It's football NAAB IROONI at its best
        A LOT OF OFFENSE
        mentality of give up 2 goals score 4

Comment

Can someone explain GN's

a) tactical readings of other teams. CQ was meticulous with this

b) how he runs his trainings

c) his management skills

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

This is different gn with different experience and different system Back in 07 he played Defayeh 3 khateh.
            after wining 4 more league titles very hard to do in iran with different teams
            He
            Loves to play 4 2 3 1 or 4 4 2

​​​​​​In front of his 2 cb there is dmf
            which they make triangles and start the offense, Balls go to the sides which he love physical rb and lb to get involve in offense ..we also finally will have a playmaker
            Number 8 which also create from the middle..gn loves tall physical players.And a physical tall forward
            YOU Will see super offense tm which u haven't seen since Chiro era..
            IT will be appealing futball, Question is appealing football wins u games?

It's football NAAB IROONI at its best
            A LOT OF OFFENSE
            mentality of give up 2 goals score 4
            Thanks for the thorough info. Look forward to seeing TM playing good football!

Comment

V3 mentioned what i said few days ago here about GN liking big players specially forwards lol

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189557...%84%DB%8C-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                V3 mentioned what i said few days ago here about GN liking big players specially forwards lol

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189557...%84%DB%8C-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                🙂 u follow the league and gn for the last 40 years 🤣 offcourse u know what he likes.

I am not worried about mehdi with gn.
                every single tm players will get along with amir pasha
                my only concern is him and sardar.
                Sardar and his dad did couple of nasty
                Interviews against galenoie years after he went to russia... gn is parvin with even a bigger ego.
                sardar dad and sardar both have big ego as well.
                is the beef dead? following galenoie for last 40 years, and sardar and his dad last 11 years ,
                I WOULD SAY NO ..
                can they work together??
                if sardar don't talk behind gn back, and just come to practice and do whaat he suppose to do, YES THEY CAN WORK TOGETHER.
                but if sardar walk around like he owns the team,and talks a certain way,
                WELL BEFORE GALENOIE KICKS HIM OUT TM, in a heart beat
                he will have his "ali" deal with him first by simply saying..Aliiiiii pooshteh derakht.

Comment

Granted this is an AFC post, but even the font/style looks amateurish/childish.

We have a circus FF, run by clowns, which is participating in the local carnival that is AFC.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Can someone explain GN's

a) tactical readings of other teams. CQ was meticulous with this

b) how he runs his trainings

c) his management skills

A) Bezan Ziresh

B) Ali Asghari

C) N/A

Comment

Over the last 2 days a lot changed in my mind, we failed in AC, we failed in WC, how can we say GN will destroy TM, it all depends on how much support he gets from IFF like camps, friendlies.......i feel bad for myself for wanting CQ for so long time, after the last WC i really know i was wrong.

CQ was lucky to be assistant at Manchester United, otherwise you could say he was a fail, its not as if England,Germany,Portugal,France,Brazil or these teams wanted him, even if he goes somewhere after Qatar it will be something in Asia or Africa.

I hope for young iranian coaches to learn in Europe, Asbaghi,Nouri, even our own TM players should really go to Europe to get their licences which i think none of them did .

Comment

I spent 10 days or so with TM in Kuala Lumpur during AC 2007 and went to multiple training sessions even behind closed doors as I was friends with some of the players. The day before the Korea match, I was there and if the old members remember PFDC was the only site that got the line up right for that game. That day, they did NOTHING tactical in training and I told my friend we will definitely lose. They practised free kicks, corner kicks and then played yar vasat for ages. It was a joke to me. Since then, GN has won a few titles and has done well wherever he's been and I really hope he's improved tactically. I still think we will not achieve much under him but I hope I'm wrong. I think giving any coach a 1 year contract with an option to extend depending on the AC outcome will only mean that this team will remain old with minimal changes as the coach would want to get results in the short term and stay in charge. Appointing GN was a mistake in my opinion but if Taj has trusted him, then he must have given him at least until the World Cup. One thing that I love about GN is that like Carlos, the players respect him and there's discipline in the team. There's no 2 am play station tournaments and he's very strict with the curfew for the team during tournaments. Also, there's no messing with him and I'm sure that will help the team become 'yekdel'. Let's just hope that we get results.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            I have no faith in GN. But hypothetically speaking if we go further in AC what will CQ fans say then?

Can we all finally agree CQ was a waste of time...can we agree he overstayed and was overhyped...or will CQ fans claim his influence got us further in AC...despite the disastrous WC?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            I don't even think GN will reach QF this time. With the 24 team format, we will go to the 1/8 and get kicked out like our U20 in the first KO game.

Noorafkan was on TV yesterday, already licking GN. Welcome back to all these false good players IPL is good to produce.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Roy Tavares is actually very liked ND popular respected among pgl goalies...he was goali coach in pgl part of Gale noie staff. He is from portugal.
                              No denying that he's liked.
                              it's more about his qualifications... His CV doesn't seem good enough to be the goalie coach for a top 30 national team IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't even think GN will reach QF this time. With the 24 team format, we will go to the 1/8 and get kicked out like our U20 in the first KO game.

Noorafkan was on TV yesterday, already licking GN. Welcome back to all these false good players IPL is good to produce.
                                Don’t be so negative. Gheady, Moghangard, Noorafkan… life gets better than this?

Comment

Working...
                                X