Amir Ghalenoi appointed as TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omids View Post

Has he hired ypu as his PR man? You doing a fine job.

But seriously, his competency as a coach goes so far, when against tactically astute coaches he will fail. Also how are the senior players going to take this? Considering Asia Cup is mid season would all of them turn up now that they are coached by GN?
    😆👍
    Ac is fifa event and all players will be there.
    if u recall last year the Africa nation cup was
    During the season too and they all attended.
    They all be there, is in the players contract.

KhodadAd azizi
    if any player can't work with galenoie , he must go home.
    azizi answer regarding mehdi o sardar maybe can't work with gn, but he assure they can.
    He also Said gn will bring discipline and organization to tm.

Persian coaches experts doing victory labs, ,
    They got cq replaced by galenoie a persian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post

Give it a rest. He destroyed our football. No one is interested in our football or Team Melli anymore. No one is interested in a team that cannot muster up a tie against the U.S to advance from the weakest group we have ever had. That is not rescuing, that is destruction. 3 world cups and two Asian cups. One of the best generation destroyed. Best chances burned. 0 legacy to build on. Now we can go back to having expectations which is the most important thing we can have in anything sports and life.
      And what was so interesting about TM before Queiroz? Was there even anything to destroy? Getting bent over and f***** by Saudis in Azadi? Or finishing 4th in qualifying group and below North Korea? Or losing to China in asian cup semi with our best generation?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post

Give it a rest. He destroyed our football. No one is interested in our football or Team Melli anymore. No one is interested in a team that cannot muster up a tie against the U.S to advance from the weakest group we have ever had. That is not rescuing, that is destruction. 3 world cups and two Asian cups. One of the best generation destroyed. Best chances burned. 0 legacy to build on. Now we can go back to having expectations which is the most important thing we can have in anything sports and life.
        Noone is interested because of the state of our country and sanctions. Without it, we would have lot of decent coachs interested by a team that qualified 3 times in a row, gave a hard time to portugal, spain, argentina and Wales. A team with Taremi sent to portugal by cq and shining there.

Noone will be interested after GN the sabzi foroosh transformed TM into a team full of local nobodies

Comment

Va khodavand dar roozeh tatilash, Toole khers ra afarid.

Roy Tavares will be tm goali coach, under galenoie.

Anti cq haters o 5ta skocic supporters, Chi
          Bezan bekobi rah endakhtan, barayeh amadane, gn o raftan cq.

Majid Jalal
          "Behtar AZ murihno roo avardim"
          Referring to gn hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

And what was so interesting about TM before Queiroz? Was there even anything to destroy? Getting bent over and f***** by Saudis in Azadi? Or finishing 4th in qualifying group and below North Korea? Or losing to China in asian cup semi with our best generation?
            Definitely agree. I mean we were getting a$$ f*cked by Iraq 1-0, Syria 0-0, China 0-0, Turkmenistan and Oman 1-1, Kuwait 1-1, Oman 3-1, Guinea 2-1...Definitely worse than getting beat by Saudis...oh wait, crap those were matches with CQ in charge!

TbH CQ sold us a dream but failed to deliver. I am sure GN can easily improve on him and that isnt saying much! Best thing about CQ is he will go f up Qatar now...and cannot blame the funding or resources...I am sure he will find an excuse. Maybe weather?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Khob.... we will fall behind back the early 2010's level when we missed the WC & before Carlos took over. I have no doubt that he will destroy all of our progress, and his Mafia bazi will include a horrible list of players. Time to watch us drop significantly in form for about 5 - 10 years
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Khob.... we will fall behind back the early 2010's level when we missed the WC & before Carlos took over. I have no doubt that he will destroy all of our progress, and his Mafia bazi will include a horrible list of players. Time to watch us drop significantly in form for about 5 - 10 years
                I have no faith in GN. But hypothetically speaking if we go further in AC what will CQ fans say then?

Can we all finally agree CQ was a waste of time...can we agree he overstayed and was overhyped...or will CQ fans claim his influence got us further in AC...despite the disastrous WC?

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post

I 100% agree with everything. CQ imo overstayed his welcome. Everyday I pray for it's end to come. All I'm saying is the structure in Iran doesn't allow for progress, it only allows for nepotism. CQ, an imperfect manager, help bring structure to TM brought us back. I hate to see his name dragged through the mud like Arsene Wenger was. Nothing will change here until this regime changes or it changes it's ways.

He hasn't from a football perspective - everyone remembers what TM was like before he took over - anyone can see what he built in the most poisoned of soil

Only from a political perspective he lost his shine completely because he didn't appreciate the anger inside Iran which erupted. But he's a football coach, not a politician. For me he is legendary now as a football coach and what he did for us, but not as a human being unfortunately.

This is why I couldn't have imagined Sanchez signing let alone staying with our current situation, and within Iranian coaches GN has at least some aspects especially with fostering youth which can yield something in a few years time.

The only genuine hope for Iran's football and Asian Cup is for the replacement of the child-murdering, woman-raping regime. Then the players don't have to be tortured with themselves, the shackles can break and can play with the same freedom that other countries take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg

We have million of people in Iran who love imama hussain(as). Get used to that we aint going nowhere

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

"We aint going"

"Skickat från min.."

I had no idea that Sweden has Iranian territory

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Definitely agree. I mean we were getting a$$ f*cked by Iraq 1-0, Syria 0-0, China 0-0, Turkmenistan and Oman 1-1, Kuwait 1-1, Oman 3-1, Guinea 2-1...Definitely worse than getting beat by Saudis...oh wait, crap those were matches with CQ in charge!

TbH CQ sold us a dream but failed to deliver. I am sure GN can easily improve on him and that isnt saying much! Best thing about CQ is he will go f up Qatar now...and cannot blame the funding or resources...I am sure he will find an excuse. Maybe weather?

So you’re saying he just continued the tradition of mediocrity? Ok, that’s a more balanced and realistic opinion than claiming he “destroyed” anything.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

So you're saying he just continued the tradition of mediocrity? Ok, that's a more balanced and realistic opinion than claiming he “destroyed” anything.
                        Yes! He just did what the rest did. We didn't improve and we didn't fall backwards. But if you consider his price tag then he failed misreably in delivering his objectives. He was one of the highest paid international coaches in 2014 and 2018 WC. He definitely didn't give us bang for our buck.

Comment

He will last about a year and we'll be back to this scenario all over again.

Comment

Wow
                            Gale noie contract with golgohar was 50 Millard toman, when toman was 25kish...2 million dollars
                            For galenoie at gol gohar a year.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              Va khodavand dar roozeh tatilash, Toole khers ra afarid.

Roy Tavares will be tm goali coach, under galenoie.

Anti cq haters o 5ta skocic supporters, Chi
                              Bezan bekobi rah endakhtan, barayeh amadane, gn o raftan cq.

Majid Jalal
                              "Behtar AZ murihno roo avardim"
                              Referring to gn hiring.
                              Damn, what's next? My high school physical education teacher as the the strength and conditioning coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                This asian cup will be 40th years I have followed tm on daily basis, and hopefully we win it all so I can retire from following tm for ever.
                                in this 40 years of following tm, only cq built tm from scratch and demanded tm be respected on international stage.and cq is sole responsibility of going to 3 consecutive wc, he was so successful and set bars so high
                                people complained when we tied Portugal, and beating morroco African champ , wc semifinalist2022, top 20 wales team in wc matches that mattered(its different when winning when disqualified already or qualified already)
                                become so what we beat this team 😅 if cq didn't come to iran
                                We wouldn't of made 2014,2018,2022 world cups.
                                CQ CREATED MONSTER CALLED tm.

Majority of these players are from cq building years and are young enough to milk them to get reasonable results from them all the way until 2027 ac. Shit will hit ceiling starting 2028 when cq built players will be retiring then ..to be continue

Comment

Working...
                                X