Amir Ghalenoi appointed as TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Yeah happy was maybe the wrong word lol...

We must win Kateb jan. It's been far too long since we won it and frankly embarrasing...
    You have motivated kateb and u have endorsement 100% to win this cup

Bezan berim tamasha
    Bazi melli pasha
    Goal bezanid bacheha

Doodooroodoodoo
    Iran
    Dodoridodooo
    Iran..

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      We realistically have nothing better with the situatiion in the country so I'll leave it to see his games before a judgment on ability.

If he pulls any of that Ziarat business with holy visits prior to the tournament I'll just watch the AC with bemusement instead of hope like in 2007.
      Gale noie being from nazi Abad, majority are known to be shahi/mazhabi.amir is no different.
      he got the biggest suspension of any coach in history for criticizing the gov.
      So at practices 14 lambs getting sacrifice and the meet be given to needy will happen.
      Players in locker room chant ya fatemeh Zahra, before walking on the field will happen.
      nazi Abad gangsters having his back will be there.

He is last dinasour standing from the ali parvin style of coaching era. GALENOIE style of coaching he is a dictator.

Comment

Guys I just learned something devastating.

Czeslaw Michniewicz was offered potentially less money than GN and a 2 year term. IFF tried to sign the guy for $1 million over 2 years. Of that 1 million nearly half was contingent on performance related bonuses...naturally he flat out rejected the proposal.

Also apparently Taj approached Skocic and he refused to negotiate with Taj!

It's clear now Taj is gonna be a problem for our football. We can now see the fallout of having this guy in charge of IFF.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The biggest chago kesh in iran

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
            The biggest chago kesh in iran
            Lol
            he don't use it himself,
            he gives the orders, he has all nazi Abad gangsters backing him up , and specialy one name hony kordeh which that has his back.

U WILL NEVER SEE ANY PERSIAN PLAYERS
            CRITICIZING GN LIKE THEY DID TO SKOCIC.
            any player criticize him, they better never show up to practice, and if they do they will show up wearing underware made of iron with a big combination lock on it.
            bazikon salari will not exist under gn.

Comment

By FAR the best choice for the current iranian national team in the current political situation.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                By FAR the best choice for the current iranian national team in the current political situation.
                He has the respect of all pgl teams ,players and fans, will unite tm fans inside of iran .
                all ss fans, sepahan fans,terKtor fans , and majority of perspolis fans love gn.
                Yahya is the best but ss fans and sepahan fans will be against him.
                he can make ac semi he will earn a wc contract,
                lose qf ,and that's end of persian coach in tm and will go forigner.
                persian coaches are wearing their swords out side of their clothing(AZ ro shamshir bastan) they demanding persian coach after 12 years.
                This was good time to give em chance, w/o refinancing wc to do so. Tm has only gone to ac final with persian hc, we might get emotional trophy out of this.

It's perform get result, or shut up
                for persian coaches.

Ein ghoood ein Meydon,
                ingadar, bar alayheh cq harf zadan
                ein morabihaye Irani k chera semifinal bakhteh.
                HERE IS THEIR CHANCE.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg

You give GN 3 WCs and 2 ACs hell atleast win 1 AC or qualify to round of 16 in WC. So better than CQ

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                  Lol anyone's aunt and grandmother would do better than CQ with those opportunities. Doesn't say much about GN as it does about CQ...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    Leave it to IFF to pick the absolute worst from all the candidates.

I don’t see us winning the AC with this clown.

I feel like i'm in an alternate universe to some people here. I genuinely don't get it

Realistically,
                    1) Do you genuinely see IR Iran winning AC? We are talking about footballers who are as angry with each other as they are with themselves at the moment.
                    2) Who would you ever see managing team melli? We were lucky to have Queiroz who had a bond with the players and came back to at least give us 3 points in a WC I expected 0-1, why would anyone even consider managing this team at the moment?

Ghalenoei is by far the best potential option for the current iranian football team in the current political situation.

How can winning AC even be a possibility for people here?

Comment

تا جمهوری بچه کش هست اوضاع همینه
                      و تا مزدور و خایه مال هست
                      اینا هم میمونن
                      خلاصه که مردم بی خیال حقشون از این بیشتر نیست

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

You give GN 3 WCs and 2 ACs hell atleast win 1 AC or qualify to round of 16 in WC. So better than CQ

What a braindead take. I am old enough to remember what Team Melli was like before CQ. Iran under this guy nearly messed up against Malaysia in the AC. Ali Daei went ahead took over and missed the world cup the next year. CQ came in and idk if you guys remember but we nearly missed it with him. Had we not beaten Korea on the final day we would have finished Third having to go through the playoffs to face Uruguay. Say what you want about CQ, I personally think he shouldn't have came back this WC. But Iran never qualified for back to back world cups let alone 3 in a row. This guy wouldn't even gotten us to the world cup. Before this look at the score we tied with North Korea, UAE, lost to KSA in the Azadi and lost 4-2 to BAHRAIN. Remember where we were before you act spoiled and come up with deluded takes

Comment

With GN will will do better than CQ Dodododo Iran. cheshe hasooda kor

There is no hasood when it comes to tm.
                          in club football yes there is hasood.
                          Do you know any true soccer fans that want team melli to fail?

IF U WANT COMPARE CQ TO GN BASE ON FACTS
                          Cq had 2 ac 1 qf and 1 semifinal.
                          gn will have 2 chances at ac as well
                          He already has qf exit like cq, now can he get tm semifinal appearance like cq did after 15 years(longest semifinal drought in history of iran and ac)
                          If he can go to sf then he got tm job until 2026, even though cq to get his contract extension, had to make the final.but with gn a semifinal appearance he gets to continue.
                          he will have all the support from the real tm fans, to do this.
                          gn should be one motivated person, and his motivation and emotion could even win us a trophy....
                          Tm since 1996-2019 ac has only lost 1 time in 90 minutes of action, THAT TELLS ME WE CAN GO TOE TO TOE WITH ANYONE.and need to learn to finish matches in 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post

What a braindead take. I am old enough to remember what Team Melli was like before CQ. Iran under this guy nearly messed up against Malaysia in the AC. Ali Daei went ahead took over and missed the world cup the next year. CQ came in and idk if you guys remember but we nearly missed it with him. Had we not beaten Korea on the final day we would have finished Third having to go through the playoffs to face Uruguay. Say what you want about CQ, I personally think he shouldn't have came back this WC. But Iran never qualified for back to back world cups let alone 3 in a row. This guy wouldn't even gotten us to the world cup. Before this look at the score we tied with North Korea, UAE, lost to KSA in the Azadi and lost 4-2 to BAHRAIN. Remember where we were before you act spoiled and come up with deluded takes

Queiroz rescued Iranian football in its darkest moment. Given the context, he is the best coach in Iranian history.

But his time is over and that's the end of that.

Out of current candidates, with current political situation in Iran, Ghalenoei is the best.

Once the child-killing, woman-raping regime in Iran falls, Iranian football will flourish to levels we would never ever have dreamed of.

Comment

It’s been 16 years since that humiliating 4-0 loss to Mexico. 16 years since he managed Team Melli.

I hope in the last 16 years Ghalenoei has learned enough things that’ll help him as head coach this time around.

He’s got a solid squad at his disposal. We want results with this group of players. They are more than capable of doing it.

Hopefully there won’t be any dissension in and around the team. Also no BS party bazi and calling up players who should NOT be anywhere near the national team.

Good luck coach.

Comment

BOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X