Amir Ghalenoi appointed as TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    In GN in hame sal 2 kalam ingilisi yad nagereft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you surprised? These illiterate goons get everywhere with party bazi, not with education / credentials
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's been almost 11 months since GN's appointment. I think he needs one or two analytically-oriented assistants to bring a scientific angle to management. Are statistics being used at the right time and place? Can the team benefit from rehearsing game sequences and set pieces via augmented reality?
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        It's been almost 11 months since GN's appointment. I think he needs one or two analytically-oriented assistants to bring a scientific angle to management. Are statistics being used at the right time and place? Can the team benefit from rehearsing game sequences and set pieces via augmented reality?
        Main analyst is our fellow forum member human, whose previous stint included defending Mirzapour getting 90 minutes in every game for two years, including friendlies, and saying that a backline and defensive players including Kameli-Mofrad, Badavi, Alavi, etc... is the best we have.

I would like to see his talents paired with Khodadad Azizi and Parviz Sayyad.

Comment

Working...
        X