Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Will post my list of 26 tomorrow.
    He is inviting 30
    do list of 30

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Cut these from your list:

Noorafkan, Nourollahi, Kannani, Ezatolahi, Sarlak, Reza Azadi, Torabi, Zakipour, Aghasi, Akhbari.
      Kanani is an idiot, but still one of the best CBs we have.

Ezat won't get cut, he's still very important to our team (even out of shape).

Torabi's political views leave a lot to be desired, but his football doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Torabi is a damn anti iranian I.R monkey that said he wished that he could shoot the protesters for the supreme olagh khamenei.

This kind of failed abortions to so called human beings should have no place in Iran in any way.

F*ck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I spent 10 days or so with TM in Kuala Lumpur during AC 2007 and went to multiple training sessions even behind closed doors as I was friends with some of the players. The day before the Korea match, I was there and if the old members remember PFDC was the only site that got the line up right for that game. That day, they did NOTHING tactical in training and I told my friend we will definitely lose. They practised free kicks, corner kicks and then played yar vasat for ages. It was a joke to me. Since then, GN has won a few titles and has done well wherever he's been and I really hope he's improved tactically. I still think we will not achieve much under him but I hope I'm wrong. I think giving any coach a 1 year contract with an option to extend depending on the AC outcome will only mean that this team will remain old with minimal changes as the coach would want to get results in the short term and stay in charge. Appointing GN was a mistake in my opinion but if Taj has trusted him, then he must have given him at least until the World Cup. One thing that I love about GN is that like Carlos, the players respect him and there's discipline in the team. There's no 2 am play station tournaments and he's very strict with the curfew for the team during tournaments. Also, there's no messing with him and I'm sure that will help the team become 'yekdel'. Let's just hope that we get results.
          i hardly ever watch PGL and the only time more closely watched GN in action was the last time he was in charge of TM ...!!
          My general assessment of his overall coaching caliber was that in essence he was just a Good Team Picker/squad builder but hardly a Tactical Genius with much if any foresight nor one with ability to prepare his teams for unforseen changes during matches nor one capable of making appropriate tactical changes to his team when things werent going as planned/hoped for on the pitch..!!
          the Above story essentially Proves much of my earlier hunches about him..!
          off course to top it off, he is vastly inexperience international manager, a supposed thug and to boot has these embarrassing mazhabi o khorafaati beliefs and antics which further detracts from qualification to lead one of elite asian footballing sides..!
          our team is simply too good not get passed the group stages of AC.... But Luck is most likely to be biggest factor in his TM marching on passed the group stage..!

im still extremely annoyed, disappointed and underwhelmed by his hiring..!! 🤮

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i hardly ever watch PGL and the only time more closely watched GN in action was the last time he was in charge of TM ...!!
            My general assessment of his overall coaching caliber was that in essence he was just a Good Team Picker/squad builder but hardly a Tactical Genius with much if any foresight nor one with ability to prepare his teams for unforseen changes during matches nor one capable of making appropriate tactical changes to his team when things werent going as planned/hoped for on the pitch..!!
            For a second I thought this post was about CQ. This describes him to a tee and the federation went and hired the Irani version. Oh well good for continuity I guess

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Reza "jenazeh" enayati is one of candidates to be
              general assistant in tm.

Also general potential forigner assistant is cq old assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

He is inviting 30
                do list of 30
                GK
                Beiranvand
                Hosseini
                Mirzazad

CB
                M.Hosseini
                PAG
                Gholami
                Kor
                Hazbavi
                Daneshgar

RB
                Rezaeian
                Moharrami

LB
                Hajsafi
                Jalali

DM/CM
                Mehri
                Cheshmi
                A.Karimi
                Khodabandelou
                Ghoddos
                Omri
                Salmani

LW/RW
                Mohebbi
                Ghaedi
                Sayyadmanesh
                Gholizadeh
                Jahanbakhsh
                Hosseinzadeh

FW
                Azmoun
                Taremi
                Moghanlou
                M. R Azadi (Aluminium)
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

They're replaceable.
                  See my list of 30 above this post.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Don't understand Why Taj didn't try Halilhodzic. Was a good idea to try Sanchez but Halilhodzic should have been tried too.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Don't understand Why Taj didn't try Halilhodzic. Was a good idea to try Sanchez but Halilhodzic should have been tried too.
                      Probably because he loses the locker room in too many teams. Also fights with journalists. He’d get torn apart in Iran but I would have loved him to manage Iran.

Comment

Morocco team was result of his job, local guy got credit. As Nokhodi said he is not a players coach and is not easy to work with but a very experienced and good international coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            Kavian jan
                            Someone else made that signature for me.

😅 at Inglis sorkh posti.
                            Ash areH Dabestani 😅 not bad for someone who has persia 3rd grade education.

SINCE BEGINNING OF PFDC , when i noticed back then some members dont know how to read or write farsi, I dedicated my self to give all detail regarding our football in English as much as I can,
                            So the ones cant read or writte know whats going on.
                            na baba jedi chiyeh I LAUGH 99 PERCENT OF TIME TO THE POSTS. Have fun bud.
                            You are a cool guy!

Comment

I've genuinely never disliked any TM coach as much as I do with GN, both rationally and irrationally. People like him are literally a thing of the past and somehow this chago kesh becomes the coach of Asia's biggest team.

Comment

According to Persian Soccer (Twitter @prznsoccer)

“Just days after his appointment, Rahman Rezaei has been dismissed from his role as assistant manager of the national team.

The Deputy Minister for Youth Affairs, @yaminpour, criticized Rahman's appointment due to his support for #IranProtests & insulting the regime.”

Comment

Working...
                                X