No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha ha ha carlos baayad beraghse .... as Peiman92 natarse..!!
    vel konin yaroo ro bere radeh karesh..!! karesho kardo poolesham ke belakhareh gereft....!!?
    he did the best he could and like GN his best was not good enough either..!!

It's high time we shipped this silly thread off to the Int. Forum..!!

ONWARDS N UPWARDS..!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Bia pgl thread
      khab didam ss nemibareh jolo havadar.

Cq greatest foreign hc of all time for tm, u can't change that fact
      Miyam hala. You are allowed to dream Kateb jan
      Koja greatest? With 5 tournament failures he is BY FAR the worst coach in our history.

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

8 goals conceded in 8 games is not a bad defensive record in a world cup. They were not outscoring opponents in rough "CHAINS OFF" thrillers, they had a measured approach.

You are going to keep seeing what you want to see, but CQ never conceded 3 goals in a game to Qatar in 10 years at the helm. He actually perfected the 1-0 clean job against them.

For all the ghod ghod about all out attack we scraped past Hong Kong and survived by a hair against wartorn Syria
        7 goals conceded in 6 games is not much different than 8 goals in 8 games lol.
        You are not making any sense tbh.

I'm not "seeing what i want to see", I'm posting facts. Or are you going to deny we conceded 3 goals against both Iraq and Japan under CQ?
        And GN would never concede 3 goals against Japan, what are you trying to prove? With GN we also scored 4 goals against Qatar (under CQ that was also lol), something CQ would never do.

Yes we had problems scoring goals, that I agree with. However we made enough chances to win every game comfortably (even Qatar game when we fucked up with our lineup), but our strikers shit the bed when it mattered.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ha ha ha ha carlos baayad beraghse .... as Peiman92 natarse..!!
          vel konin yaroo ro bere radeh karesh..!! karesho kardo poolesham ke belakhareh gereft....!!?
          he did the best he could and like GN his best was not good enough either..!!

It's high time we shipped this silly thread off to the Int. Forum..!!

ONWARDS N UPWARDS..!!
          I agree with the majority who want GN out as semifinals are considered a failure.
          What i don't understand is how the same people defend CQ with their life when he got the same results?
          Even that nobody Skocic took us to WC with ease.

Did these 2 coaches have 8+ years as Queiroz? No, but they still got the same results.
          Did they cancel the league everytime there were qualifiers coming up to get 2 extra weeks preparing? No they didn't.
          So defenders of CQ, what exactly are you defending??

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Something both GN and CQ failed to do in AC was preparing our strikers mentally. I mean how the hell can Ali and Afif score 9 goals (2019) and 8 goals (2023) but our strikers who play for Roma & Porto can't score more than 4 goals? UNBELIAVABLE and shameful indeed.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

7 goals conceded in 6 games is not much different than 8 goals in 8 games lol.
              You are not making any sense tbh.

I'm not "seeing what i want to see", I'm posting facts. Or are you going to deny we conceded 3 goals against both Iraq and Japan under CQ?
              And GN would never concede 3 goals against Japan, what are you trying to prove? With GN we also scored 4 goals against Qatar (under CQ that was also lol), something CQ would never do.

Yes we had problems scoring goals, that I agree with. However we made enough chances to win every game comfortably (even Qatar game when we fucked up with our lineup), but our strikers shit the bed when it mattered.
              I'm not arguing for which team we conceded how many goals to. We also scored 8 goals on Jamaica before Asian cup 2007 and then we narrowly beat Malaysia in the actual tournament.

I am pointing out the logical fallacy of assuming that "all out attack" is how Iran should be playing every game and that "Chainz off" is how we should be.

I don't care if its Pep, Sir Alex, GN, Haj Abbas, CQ, Scaloni, De Rossi, Mourinho etc.

This juvenile belief you keep implying that throwing as many attackers and producing as many chances will lead to a championship is wrong.

Ukraine is such a team and they are serial chokers as are we.

FIFA is not real life.

Top heavy teams do not win international tournaments. There is no "times are changing". Argentina 2022 was not all out attack.

Countless examples of Dutch total football losing the WC, Portugal/Greece Euro wins. Even Germany's stable team beating Argentina's top heavy team in 2014.

I mean it sincerely you can hate CQ as much as you want, I'm not defending him, I'm defending against the idea you seem to have that defensive football is useless.

I think you and I are almost the same age, so I hope youve seen our horrid 2002, 2010 campaigns where we just threw a lot of attackers on with zero idea how to defend and tying/losing to the most tokhmi teams of Asia. Those games being with our "golden generation".

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I'm not arguing for which team we conceded how many goals to. We also scored 8 goals on Jamaica before Asian cup 2007 and then we narrowly beat Malaysia in the actual tournament.

I am pointing out the logical fallacy of assuming that "all out attack" is how Iran should be playing every game and that "Chainz off" is how we should be.

I don't care if its Pep, Sir Alex, GN, Haj Abbas, CQ, Scaloni, De Rossi, Mourinho etc.

This juvenile belief you keep implying that throwing as many attackers and producing as many chances will lead to a championship is wrong.

Ukraine is such a team and they are serial chokers as are we.

FIFA is not real life.

Top heavy teams do not win international tournaments. There is no "times are changing". Argentina 2022 was not all out attack.

Countless examples of Dutch total football losing the WC, Portugal/Greece Euro wins. Even Germany's stable team beating Argentina's top heavy team in 2014.

I mean it sincerely you can hate CQ as much as you want, I'm not defending him, I'm defending against the idea you seem to have that defensive football is useless.

I think you and I are almost the same age, so I hope youve seen our horrid 2002, 2010 campaigns where we just threw a lot of attackers on with zero idea how to defend and tying/losing to the most tokhmi teams of Asia. Those games being with our "golden generation".
                Iran must play attacking football. We tried the defensive football but it got us nowhere, and on top of that it was shameful to watch our play.
                If chosen between GN football vs CQ football the choice is GN football 100 %. If we are going to lose, then we should lose by missing our chances, not defending until the opponent scores.
                If GN had just played 4-4-2 against Qatar from the start we would have won the game 99 times out of 100 times.
                ​
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Iran must play attacking football. We tried the defensive football but it got us nowhere, and on top of that it was shameful to watch our play.
                  If chosen between GN football vs CQ football the choice is GN football 100 %. If we are going to lose, then we should lose by missing our chances, not defending until the opponent scores.
                  If GN had just played 4-4-2 against Qatar from the start we would have won the game 99 times out of 100 times.
                  ​
                  Cq is greatest foreigner hc of all time.

Comment

​
                    You used the word "if" three times.

We've also tried naarekhari attacking football through the 90s and 2000s. Didnt work. There is a giant gray zone you seem to miss between CQ and GNs styles.

Currently Team Melli "tries" to play attacking football but have weaknesses in transition, possession, and wingplay.

A more conservative team like Croatia gets to where it is because they train from the ground up and are well rounded. They are galaxies ahead of us. Their strikers are not their main point.

Comment

ey baba bichararo velesh konid digeh...He didn't win AC and that's okay but he led our football through its most exciting time. His return was soured by unpreparedness and political discourse and that's okay too. We could spend forever listing his great aspects and his worst but at some point lets move on yeah???

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        ey baba bichararo velesh konid digeh...He didn't win AC and that's okay but he led our football through its most exciting time. His return was soured by unpreparedness and political discourse and that's okay too. We could spend forever listing his great aspects and his worst but at some point lets move on yeah???

Instead of writing about CQ start talking more about what this TM needs to do tactically and management wise to better prepare for the WC 2026
                        You don't know persians
                        tazeh shoro shodeh.
                        Persians talk about hakhamaneshian and Cyrus the great like their glory existed 10 years ago.
                        cq discussions tazeh aval discussion hastesh.

Comment

2k years from now
                          persians be taking pride about the glory match of
                          Tm vs Portugal 2018 wc as it happened 10 years prior.they will
                          refer to the match "battle of ronaldo"
                          biravand will be refer to az ali e penalty gir,
                          Taremi b refer to mehdi jam kharab kun.
                          Persians never let go and once cq is dead he will become Cyrus the great with 90% popularity.
                          all fans in stadiums will chant
                          Shah carlos
                          Roohat shad
                          For thousands of years to come

Cq era hasn't even started yet to be finish

Comment

2k years from now
                            Persians never let go and once cq is dead he will become Cyrus the great with 90% popularity.
                            Shah carlos
                            Roohat shad

Iran will be unlivable in 100 years lol

Comment

2k years from now
                              Shah carlos
                              Roohat shad

How will we remember Sarhang Kanaani

Comment

"I agree with the majority who want GN out as semifinals are considered a failure."

"I'm not "seeing what i want to see", I'm posting facts"

Peiman92 likes facts as he keeps saying, and surely evidence is important. Struggling to find the poll or thread for this statement, can you find it Peiman?

Here is the only related thread but it's not saying what you're saying:

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...rmance-in-2023

"I'm not "seeing what i want to see", I'm posting facts"
                                ​​​​​​​
                                Facts

Comment

Working...
                                X