(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
    Unlike most of you, I really think JB's quality will be missed against USA and their style and trust me I understand why you're happy, he's had a rough go lately. Although, I really hope Ghoddos finally gets a chance to show quality
    He's a sub at best. I am not sure what quality you speak of but he slows the game and has bad turnovers. His form has dropped.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Tremendous performance for Iran. It was the best match so far of this World Cup. Few observations:

- Wales thought they could play an attacking open game against us and score many goals, they realized during the game that this might cost them a loss. Slowly, they backed down, got tired and got punished deservedly.

- Iran played a totally different game than against UK, they were motivated, played with heart and put aside all the political problems. This was a totally different team and they showed us why they are number 1 in Asia in the ranking. If Iran plays well, they are just stronger and have more potential than all other asian teams.

- Iran's weaknesses in this game were mainly their passing skills and bad positioning in defense when losing the ball in midfield. This is mainly a "focus" issue, bad decision making and obviously, passing skills which is clearly not Iran's strength. Too many balls are thrown nowhere and given to the opponent.

- Iran's strengths are mainly the physical power of their players. Azmoun, Taremi can punish any team in the world if backed by motivated and accurate players in midfield. Gholizadeh and Rezaian were just amazing, and you could see that when the players are playing well, they can compete with any team in the world. This team would have given tough times to England too.

Conclusion :

If we play the same way and improve a bit our focus, we can definitely go far in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Hearing about some racist shit talking from Jurgen Klinsmann on BBC after Iran’s win. Anybody have the clip to verify?
        Koonesh misoze bc of Asias rise in world football. When globalization works our way they become sad nazi puppies.

Comment

Hearing about some racist shit talking from Jurgen Klinsmann on BBC after Iran’s win. Anybody have the clip to verify?
          Don't have the clip, but here's the gist of what he apparently said:

Comment

I havent been this happy in a very long time. But I am also sad that we will probably depart with CQ soon. Wish we could keep him forever.

Comment

Holy shit klinsman really implied these things?!

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

He has always been. I never understood the hate
                I agree actually, he was a true work horse last WC too. He just had nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                  Holy shit kinsman really implied these things?!
                  apparently. How is this Orientalist Nazi-thinking shit even allowed on BBC?

Comment

apparently. How is this Orientalist Nazi-thinking shit even allowed on BBC?
                    We need to get a clip asap

Comment

Thank you to all the true fans and believers.

I can’t stop crying and smiling at the same time. TM have brought me so much joy, and they played wonderful today. Their mental strength and resilience with everything going on is so inspiring, I will take that same attitude to my life. Thank you my heroes ❤️💜❤️

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1510166212713631747

Comment

Screw that Klinsman, still butthirt from Japan he exposed himself.

We won we won with style aswell! Today we celebrate enjoy today its our first reason for celebrationday for a loooong time.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                            Don't have the clip, but here's the gist of what he apparently said:
                            Please post link. These embedded tweets don't work without Twitter app.

Comment

He say he saw us in the Arab cup lmao. Jirgen loaded up on preegame beer with a few to many...
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

He say he saw us in the Arab cup lmao. Jirgen loaded up on preegame beer with a few to many...
                                Hear are his bs comments.

Jurgen Klinsmann says Iran 'worked' the referee during their 2-0 win https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tivemenubutton

Comment

Working...
                                X