(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I just heard some stuff online, which I cannot verify at all, but if any of it is true, the TM players are being f***ed from all sides.
    Truly horrifying stuff. People have officially lost the plot.
    It's supposedly gotten to a point that the players just want to leave.
    Salavat befrest,
    Sheyton door kun

Comment

It's hard to imagine TM players aren't hurting, and it's got nothing to do with the game. These fake ass fans can't wait to celebrate ruining what could've possibly be our best tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        iran vs england is 100% cq fault.
        it was HIS S6RP6R6S6 LINE UP.
        on behalf of my soccer dad cq
        I like to issue an apology,

GURANTEE
        tm will go to r16 and once at r 16 the 6-2
        will hurt less.

Send a salavat barayeh khodeton.

Send 2nd salavat for the devil to stay away from tm.

Send 3rd salavat for england vs us tie(like that england need result is last match and have something play for.

4th salavat barayeh imteyaz bazi ba wales.

Holland ya Ecuador o soorakhesh mikonim 1/16.

Don't worry everything is under control.
        Shame on you for keep saying Salavat in these dark times.

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post

Shame on you for keep saying Salavat in these dark times.
          Salavat for enemy of tm football
          Salavat for people who got happy yesterday.
          may Jesus christ forgive them and may Jesus
          keep the Satan away from them.
          jesus Chris son of God
          father crater of heaven and earth,,
          guid the traitors and enemies of tm football
          Into right path.

Comment

People who live inside of iran they get a free pass
            BUT
            Can we ever forgive outside of iran tm football FANS traitors kesafat fans?

WHO EVER lives outside of iran and GOT HAPPY YESTERDAY after tm losing
            is a traitor.
            Ein kesafata should never ever cheer for tm again,
            and I hope forever ein kesafatayeh khaeyn
            stay anti tmantimatter Jesus help them

Comment

Never seen Kateb losing his shit, guys situation is serious, we need to advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                Never seen Kateb losing his shit, guys situation is serious, we need to advance.
                Go relax and make plan for tm
                r16 match.
                I just made a promise between me, Jesus, and tm.
                Yek salavat vasseh Jesus helping tm advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I just heard some stuff online, which I cannot verify at all, but if any of it is true, the TM players are being f***ed from all sides.
                  Truly horrifying stuff. People have officially lost the plot.
                  It's supposedly gotten to a point that the players just want to leave.
                  Please share via PM

Comment

We have to be realistic, it's very, very hard to bounce back from a 2-6 loss, even under normal circumstances! If the will is not there, even a mouse will beat you.

Some big mistakes happened yesterday:
                    Once the line-up was just wrong, far too defensive, Queiroz strangely went back to the players he works best with, but he didn't line up the best ones we have!
                    I was very surprised by his analysis of concentrating in the center but not paying attention to the flanks. It was clear that England would try to cross, firstly because they are good at it and secondly because they knew that we would have problems with it. I'm sure the English scouting analyzed us carefully and was aware that Iran is vulnerable if you bet on high balls.

CQ needs to improve here, he should have pushed the center of the game away from our goal, we should have pressed, forced England to make mistakes. Because England has even been very prone to making mistakes when you put them under pressure. We had 3 chances with the penalty, 2 were goals! Our game against Wales has to be much more offensive so that we can use our strengths, which are in our offensive.

But also a big criticism of our team, our mentality is unprofessional, they are just way too emotional, I knew that Iran would lose the game decisive when they came onto the field because you could tell from their faces that they weren't there because they're unfocused. Similar to what happened against Japan, they are too influenced by outside influences and don't focus on their job. Except for Taremi and Sardar, they have done their job and only because they have been playing at a high level in Europe for so long that they have learned how to ignore external influences in the game.

If we incorporate all these things, clear our heads, very importantly bring in new players who weren't involved in the disaster and play attacking and pressing with confidence, then we have a chance. But the way we played and the line-up we showed was a message from CQ that we are scared of you. Even before the kick-off they had far too much respect, and you could feel it. They were not poisonous like Tunisia or Mexico. Iran needs to go out thinking we're going to beat WALES! WE BELIEVE IN IT!

P.S: If I see Taremi again alone, I lose my temper, Taremi as a lone striker is a crime.
                    We shouldn't be scared, Taremi & Azmoun are pure class, it's something the US and Wales are missing.

Line-Up:

Abdezadeh
                    -
                    Sadegh
                    Shoja
                    Kanaani
                    Hajsafi/Amiri/Milmo (unsure)
                    -
                    Ghoddos
                    Ezzat
                    Gholi
                    JB/Torobche
                    -
                    Sardar
                    Taremi​

Comment

Cq was not hired to beat england.
                      cq was hired to advance us from the group.
                      The overall goal is r16.

Comment

Don’t expect too much of the team. There is so much political pressure on them that football is almost secondary on their mind. I see another 2 losses coming up. They just want to get out of there & out of limelight.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          Don’t expect too much of the team. There is so much political pressure on them that football is almost secondary on their mind. I see another 2 losses coming up. They just want to get out of there & out of limelight.
                          Imo
                          we have a right head coach to deal with this situation.
                          HIS DECLARATION TODAY WAS GREAT.
                          cq will have team ready for wales.

And good thing itrials be analyzing a whole different team that will play.

Comment

For the love of my dogs, please please please play actual football Friday. Let’s not go in with a defensive tactic. Let’s just play ball. These are professional, footballers, who should be able to pass the ball around and make more than two connections. We have world-class strikers upfront, give them a chance. Been saying from day one that CQ is not the right Coach for this team. We need somebody that will actually let them play. But it’s all too late for that. We have nothing to lose at this point, so just let them play. This is a game after all. You have a bunch of grown ass men kicking a ball around and playing a game for a living. Let them play and have fun. Enjoy the privilege. I know it’s hard to deal with all the drama and everything else surrounding them, but once that whistle blows, just play the damn game. As professionals, they should be able to shut everything else off and just have fun for 90+ minutes. If they just want to get out of there right now, then they have no business being there in the first place. Grow a set and play ball. Make your statement on the pitch. Tanks gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                              For the love of my dogs, please please please play actual football Friday. Let’s not go in with a defensive tactic. Let’s just play ball. These are professional, footballers, who should be able to pass the ball around and make more than two connections. We have world-class strikers upfront, give them a chance. Been saying from day one that CQ is not the right Coach for this team. We need somebody that will actually let them play. But it’s all too late for that. We have nothing to lose at this point, so just let them play. This is a game after all. You have a bunch of grown ass men kicking a ball around and playing a game for a living. Let them play and have fun. Enjoy the privilege. I know it’s hard to deal with all the drama and everything else surrounding them, but once that whistle blows, just play the damn game. As professionals, they should be able to shut everything else off and just have fun for 90+ minutes. If they just want to get out of there right now, then they have no business being there in the first place. Grow a set and play ball. Make your statement on the pitch. Tanks gods.

no coach in the world coach tm could of gotten points from
                              England.
                              we would of lost with anyone as hc.
                              but
                              Only cq paranoid style of coaching
                              for this game had a chance getting 6 goals
                              Dropped on us.
                              No pgl coach would of lost by margin of 4.
                              BUT
                              CQ PARANOID STYLE WILL GWT US RESULTS AND ADVANCE FROM THE GROUP ,
                              cq is hired to take us to r16
                              Not beat england.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

no coach in the world coach tm could of gotten points from
                                England.
                                we would of lost with anyone as hc.
                                but
                                Only cq paranoid style of coaching
                                for this game had a chance getting 6 goals
                                Dropped on us.
                                No pgl coach would of lost by margin of 4.
                                BUT
                                CQ PARANOID STYLE WILL GWT US RESULTS AND ADVANCE FROM THE GROUP ,
                                cq is hired to take us to r16
                                Not beat england.
                                Man I hope you are right. I do disagree with another coach getting us better results with England though. CQ is no longer the right coach for this team. He hasn’t been since the last WC. We make it out of the group stage and I’ll send you a nice shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X