X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zereshk-ali
    replied
    Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    It is great to see the expression of support for our TM.

A couple of observations if I may:

It looks like this hate towards TM is being used to divide the opposition and the country. There are certain factions within the opposition who are fanning the flames of hate towards TM, and IR is just too happy about it, as they are accomplishing what IR could not do on its own!

Yes, there are idiots out there that cannot see straight. Yes, there are those who have nefarious intentions like Iran International. I have heard that some of the videos of so called "celebrations" have nothing to do with TM and its just people dancing in defiance of IR. Yet, Iran International is posting to claim Iranians hate TM.

Let's stay united. Let's not suffer mass delusion again and see a picture in the moon. Let's not hate each other, our TM, our fellow countrymen, ourselves. Let's stay focused and united on getting rid of IR without giving the opportunists the chance to sow further division and chaos. It is tough to avoid the pitfalls on this road, but we do have a bit of experience now. Let's respect each other. Let's respect Iran which has stood for thousands of years, despite all the challenges.

To paraphrase Ghandi, let's be the change that we want to see in Iran.
    spot on - excellent post

Leave a comment:

• Kaveh Ahangar
    replied
    As professional footballers, I hope that they will look to restore some pride, with better performances against Wales and the US.

Leave a comment:

• O-ZoNe
    replied
    Oh ya I posted that too. It's Saudi International and MKo making it seem other than it really was.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• persian8iran
    replied
    Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    the best thing players can do to gain respect of iranian people is WIN. if Iran wins and advances to next round, what are iranians gonna say? boo them for winning? no. they will RESPECT them for winning. players should stop the stupid gestures if people stay its too late. go out AND PROVE THEM WRONG as COMPETITORS. time to put your big boy pants on lads
    I believe if people wanna be noticed they should support this players and team, more Iran advance in this World Cup more Iran's current situation will be talked about in the World and the more the government will be exposed to the whole world

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied
    Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    What is this? Can't open it. Can you post a screenshot or link?

https://twitter.com/EsteghlalFC_En/s...layers%2Fpage6

Leave a comment:

• O-ZoNe
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Do the controversy around TM started with this?
    What is this? Can't open it. Can you post a screenshot or link?

Leave a comment:

• inarsenewetrust
    replied
    Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
    Mahdavikia stories in instagram is just ridiculous! He missed qualifying the team as a player in 2002 and 2010. He forgot the hole Iranian football was in until Carlos Queiroz joined our team. Even if he wanted to opine, he should have waited for the end of Iran's World Cup campaign. It's unbelievable how former Iranian players are assignors for public attention and likes/followers on instagram
    mahdavikia was our u23 coach in the last 2 years. He lost to tajikstan

Leave a comment:

• Nokhodi
    replied
    It started before this, but this definitely amplified it.
    99% of people probably didn't' even watch the video.
    With internet in Iran, even with VPN, it takes such along time to even download a simple photo, let alone a video.

Leave a comment:

• Ostad_Goosfand
    replied
    the best thing players can do to gain respect of iranian people is WIN. if Iran wins and advances to next round, what are iranians gonna say? boo them for winning? no. they will RESPECT them for winning. players should stop the stupid gestures if people stay its too late. go out AND PROVE THEM WRONG as COMPETITORS. time to put your big boy pants on lads

Leave a comment:

• Roozbeh-G2006
    replied
    Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
    Mahdavikia stories in instagram is just ridiculous! He missed qualifying the team as a player in 2002 and 2010. He forgot the hole Iranian football was in until Carlos Queiroz joined our team. Even if he wanted to opine, he should have waited for the end of Iran's World Cup campaign. It's unbelievable how former Iranian players are assignors for public attention and likes/followers on instagram
    I am 100% certain they wouldn't have even if
    the score line was 1-0 or 2-0 to Iran.

Leave a comment:

• persian8iran
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Babak agha
    replied
    Just a side note: let's not get overboard with the 'boys did not celebrate goals' thing.

It's already embarrassing enough to get your ass slapped 4-0 and 6-1, but it would've been next level embarrassing if you celebrated the 4-1 or 6-2 deep in extra time.

Leave a comment:

• persian8iran
    replied
    Please let's share it all over the iranian sources and iranian people.

Leave a comment:

• nisfejahan
    replied
    We did not all fall for it. The known culprits kept on amplifying the message over and over again. Anyone who has ever set foot in Iran knows that what the players did is a very very common gesture in response to applause.

I am convinced more than ever that the campaign against TM is being fed by the usual suspects (you know who they are)!! The purpose is just to further divide the people. Unfortunately many are only piling on without stopping to think for themselves.

O look... I think I see a picture of somebody in the moon.....

Leave a comment:

• daggerhashimoto
    replied
    All they want to do is divide the country.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X