X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABalls
    replied
    Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    I support the players. They are ATHLETES not politicians or human rights activists. I am for a free Iran so I do not understand what hoping we loose in the world cup will accomplish. We lost, I still feel like shit, IR sucks and needs to be toppled ASAP, i still feel like shit. Maybe if we played nice football we would smile for 90 minutes. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TEAM MELLI GETTING WORKED AT THE WORLD CUP HELPS THE REVOLUTION???
    Honestly it's insulting that they keep getting pressed to weigh in on this. No one is questioning Enligsh players about immigrants or American ones about abortion access. Respect these professionals in the capacity they come before you. But this is exactly what Western media have done to immigrants and people of color in the West for decades, centuries even.

Leave a comment:

• AGC
    replied
    All these turncoat fans! Real madrid is your team!

Leave a comment:

• Nokhodi
    replied
    I’m still cheering for them. They’re not political leaders and I don’t expect them to be.

I wish them the best in the next 2 games (and hopefully more after).

Leave a comment:

• persiangodfather
    replied
    I support the players. They are ATHLETES not politicians or human rights activists. I am for a free Iran so I do not understand what hoping we loose in the world cup will accomplish. We lost, I still feel like shit, IR sucks and needs to be toppled ASAP, i still feel like shit. Maybe if we played nice football we would smile for 90 minutes. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TEAM MELLI GETTING WORKED AT THE WORLD CUP HELPS THE REVOLUTION???

Leave a comment:

• nisfejahan
    started a topic Thread to show support for TM players

Thread to show support for TM players

I know the result was disappointing. But I am proud of the TM players nevertheless. Under very difficult circumstances, where different groups are taking potshots at them, they showed up and played.

Many TM players and/or their family members read these pages. I would like to let them know that we are proud of them regardless. Playing with everything that is going on is brave enough.

I encourage all to show your support. Let the TM players know we support them, win or lose. The silent majority has always understood that TM plays for its people, and not its government. Don't let the loud and obnoxious minority discourage the players.

Long live Iran. Long live Team Melli. Long live the brave people of Iran. Long live the courageous women of Iran.
Working...
X