IRAN VS ENGLAND POST GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    But did CQ give the finger back? Why stoop to that level? Fans are wrong but fans are also idiots at time.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Yeah, totally agree. He does some real weird shit sometimes, like his answer to that Sky news reporter about getting paid!

I don't know if the post was about the tweet, what the fans did or what CQ did! I assumed it was about the fans or the tweet.
    Last edited by Bi-honar; 11-22-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I would sacrifice my left nut for TM to once in my lifetime perform like the Saudis did today..
      yea, that will come only had we Inve$ted half as much as they do overall on their football program ..!

first off they $nached away from us, one of the best overall available coaches at the time of CQ departure..!
      then unlike times prior, saudies didnt overreacted as they usually do at first sign of things not going their way by firing coaches and hiring another over-price alternative..! so essentially benefited vastly from a long period of Coaching Stability and tactical and preparatory consistency..! while TM went through 3 freaking coaching changes and turmoil after turmoil on and off the pitch during it ..!
      then off course they benefited from a Unified Large contingency of Fans who support their team Wholeheartedly and show up in huge numbers to WC , due to close proximity and familiarity with ayrab settings ..!

Comment

I don't have hate against England NT but damn I hate this grealish shit so much with his ugly beckhamesque face

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

Yeah, totally agree. He does some real weird shit sometimes, like his answer to that Sky news reporter about getting paid!

I don't know if the post was about the tweet, what the fans did or what CQ did! I assumed it was about the fans or the tweet.
          Not to defend his behavior but CQ has always had a bit of a temper (he has regularly gotten into arguments with opposing coaches).

Given the pressure cooker type situation, and the moronic iranian fans looking to talk shit, he reacted. An extremely stupid decision.
          The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post

Not to defend his behavior but CQ has always had a bit of a temper (he has regularly gotten into arguments with opposing coaches).

Given the pressure cooker type situation, and the moronic iranian fans looking to talk shit, he reacted. An extremely stupid decision.
            Go see my post in the legacy thread. I believe his emotional nature hurts us in big moments as we make bonehead moves on the pitch.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I wonder what CQ did the last weeks in the camp to have such an abysmal performance.
              To top it off, "experts" don't seem to give Iran a chance of winning against Wales, a mediocre team with far less WC experience than their opponent. (1-0 or 2-1 would likely be the result, they say.) Of course, all of this should be a source of inspiration for the team. But to win, players must:

1. Remember who they're playing for.
              2. Focus on nothing else but football. Stay away from social media until the competition for the team is over.
              3. Shed their fears, as it won't really matter if they don't win. The important thing is to play their hearts out, just as Mexico and
              Poland did today. (Wales or even the U.S. are not that scary anyway, but prepare for set pieces or crosses on Friday's game.
              If Wales scores, that 's how they'll probably do it.)
              4. Avoid grabbing and holding in the area. Cheshmi probably got away with one, and I'm confident the referees will be looking
              very closely to punish Iran for these infractions in the next two games (Just look at Saudi Arabia and Mexico's games today).
              5. If Beiranvand is not available, which seems likely, use another goalkeeper, not Hosseini.
              6. Play hard, but relax and try to enjoy the game, rather than just looking at it as a mission you have to accomplish at any cost.

Also: Remember, your solidarity with your people is not in question, and you have multitudes of supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

To top it off, "experts" don't seem to give Iran a chance of winning against Wales, a mediocre team with far less WC experience than their opponent. (1-0 or 2-1 would likely be the result, they say.) Of course, all of this should be a source of inspiration for the team. But to win, players must:

2. Focus on nothing else but football. Stay away from social media until the competition for the team is over.
                3. Shed their fears, as it won't really matter if they don't win. The important thing is to play their hearts out, just as Mexico and
                Poland did today. (Wales or even the U.S. are not that scary anyway, but prepare for set pieces or crosses on Friday's game.
                4. Avoid grabbing and holding in the area. Cheshmi probably got away with one, and I'm confident the referees will be looking
                very closely to punish Iran for these infractions in the next two games (Just look at Saudi Arabia and Mexico's games today).
                5. If Beiranvand is not available, which seems likely, use another goalkeeper, not Hosseini.
                6. Play hard, but relax and try to enjoy the game, rather than just looking at it as a mission you have to accomplish at any cost.

Also: Remember, your solidarity with your people is not in question, and you have multitudes of supporters.
                Payam niazmand is very good, his goalkeeping style is similar to biranvand

Abedzadeh is worst than hosseini
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The strangest thing was that Hosseini didn't appear to make any effort to save the shots he faced.
                  Every England effort on target resulted in a goal. This really killed us.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    But did CQ give the finger back? Why stoop to that level? Fans are wrong but fans are also idiots at time.

I am glad he did, those aren't fans, they are poison
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                      The strangest thing was that Hosseini didn't appear to make any effort to save the shots he faced.
                      Today Marcelo Balboa's counterpart briefly talked about Iran-England game, saying that Iran's passing had no rhythm or purpose. In response, Marcelo told him not to forget that they lost their main goalie to an injury and his replacement had no experience.

Comment

100%

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                          He mentally checked out, similar to most of our other players. Major exception being Taremi then Azmoun. They literally weren’t playing football, they weren’t even running. The English player would have the ball and they’d stand a foot away and wouldn’t go near them. The whole thing was a fucking disaster, starting from the pressure, external Stress, then the immediate loss of beiro
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

Wales and USA are completly sh1t but we are worse and in shambles.
                            Dont get your hopes high for qualification and win and scenarios, just hope a good performance.
                            The Monday abysmal performance deserves a disqualification in itself

Comment

I also think lack of ACL action since two years cost us and qatar a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

I am glad he did, those aren't fans, they are poison
                                I don’t think he even gave the finger back. He was seeing kisses back if I’m correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X