• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN VS ENGLAND POST GAME

Very poor perfomane
    all players except Taremi i put 0
    Taremi 8

-4 Goal difference isn’t as bad as I was expecting after the disastrous first half tbf

tough mountain to climb but beating Wales and USA isn’t necessarily out of the question. Would be nice if USA and Wales draw

Please don’t put Hosseini in goal again. Put in Amir

Comment

I'm honestly feeling good. The players protested. We lost Beiro and now you can see the quality difference. Players were mentally in a tough place and it got worse when we lost our goalie. I'm not even mad at anyone, I even feel sorry for our backup goalie. At that point it was what it is. We still fought and made it a GD of 4 when it could've easily been 10-0. I think CQ sees the quality difference in the second half and we play defensive but more counter attacking with the likes of Azmoun, Taremi, JB, Good, and Golizadeh etc. I truly think we can still get 6 points. It won't be easy but hopefully the fans start to show some support if the players continue to protest and speak out more and more. We're still very much in this. Losing to a WC favorite isn't mind blowing.

Comment

Hossein hosseini
        majid hosseini
        ali Karimi

should not play again. Ever

Comment

In normal political times maybe we loose 2 0

Cq opend the 2nd half you saw what happend. England dint push as much and we were so obviously exposed.
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

All I can say is maybe Wales and USA think Iran will be easy and overlook us??
            But from the very beginning, that lineup was very odd and just not right.
            CQ messed up there.. You need to play with the guys that got you there.
            Kanani, Ezza, Amiri, and even Jalali should've started over guys like Cheshmi, Milmo, Karimi.
            Hoping Beiro is healthy for the next game.. It shows now how clear cut better he is than our other keepers.​

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Kanani, Ezza, Amiri, and even Jalali should've started over guys like Cheshmi, Milmo, Karimi.
              Hoping Beiro is healthy for the next game.. It shows now how clear cut better he is than our other keepers.​
              I'm with you.. praying he's not concussed. The way he knew he couldn't keep going though, it's unfortunately unlikely 😩😩

Comment

The moment I saw that disgusting starting lineup I could see this outcome. What the hell was that retard thinking. A lineup that has never played competitively together and benching half your first team. I am sure his malekeshs would still defend the decisions though.
                Surely Skocic wouldn't do worse and without an 8-1-1 lineup!

Comment

Is there a way to see taremis goals without watching england bang us first?
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                    I'm honestly feeling good. The players protested. We lost Beiro and now you can see the quality difference. Players were mentally in a tough place and it got worse when we lost our goalie. I'm not even mad at anyone, I even feel sorry for our backup goalie. At that point it was what it is. We still fought and made it a GD of 4 when it could've easily been 10-0. I think CQ sees the quality difference in the second half and we play defensive but more counter attacking with the likes of Azmoun, Taremi, JB, Good, and Golizadeh etc. I truly think we can still get 6 points. It won't be easy but hopefully the fans start to show some support if the players continue to protest and speak out more and more. We're still very much in this. Losing to a WC favorite isn't mind blowing.
                    This was not a question of who was or wasn't in the starting lineup today. The pressure on the players from what is happening in Iran were obvious from when they were walking out of the tunnel but more importantly it was the depth of difference between the two teams. the fact is England quality and level is much higher than Iran and the style they play is just something we havent experienced before and had no answer for. This was the best learning experience for our team.

And let's be honest with ourselves, this should have easily been the score against Argentina, Spain, Portugal and even Morrocco in the last world cups. We were a bit more organized, lucky and more importantly in a different state of mind.

Let's see what happens next. I would not say we will advance with 6 points from the two remaining matches. Team at the moment is demoralized! .. Didn't you hear the crowd chanting "Bi-Sharaf". How can you play under those circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Is there a way to see taremis goals without watching england bang us first?
                      got you:
                      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/265...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Our team is not that deep, where we have the luxury to play different formations & lineups and get a result, especially against a top team like England.

Just playing a few “wrong” players (Cheshmi, Karimi, Pouraliganji) mess up our team, and the fall off is huge.

The ONLY thing I can think of that justified CQ’s madness is he’s supremely confident we will beat Wales & USA, and KNEW we’d lose against England, so he fielded an experimental lineup?

Want to know what you guys think of that theory?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post

I'm with you.. praying he's not concussed. The way he knew he couldn't keep going though, it's unfortunately unlikely 😩😩
                          He could barely stand and struggled with a goal kick. My man is OUT.

Comment

Withouht Beiro impossible we get even 3 points. Unfortunately, we have really weak players in our squad, when our best aren't in the field we play with a big hole.

Comment

haha honestly that is the one silver lining from this game. We sucked so bad that it might lead to our opponents getting too confident.
                              The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Working...
                              X