TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    In an interview yesterday , Hooman Afazeli explained why GN was conservative in placing younger players into the line up and also not using them as much as substitutes.

GN is concerned with ensuring the highest Fifa ranking so as to be the top ranked team in the WC groups to avoid getting a tougher group. As well, worried about pressure on the young players especially in the away game. And as the margin was tight, didn't want to experiment or gamble.

Reading between the lines, it appears that GN doesn't yet trust some of the young players especially in high pressure or official games. He is results orientated and conservative.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/328498

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    His reasoning can be understandable. The pressure should still be kept on him to rejuvate the team on the next games.
    GN has a lot of faults but it's not his fault our U20, U23 TM and our crappy league doesn't produce anything.

All the spotlights should be put on our useless league (followed by the media and negative IQ fans) that promote crappy over 25 year old players like Sohrabian, Noorafkan, Moghanlou.. and hype them to superstar level. All these instead of developping/playing our U17/U20 stars. We will never go anywhere until we fix the problem we have with youngs and lack of speed in our football.

Don't know why the whole iranian football ecosystem that worship the biggest clubs and NT of Europe (who play under 17 players left and right) don't understand that.

Comment

In an interview yesterday , Hooman Afazeli explained why GN was conservative in placing younger players into the line up and also not using them as much as substitutes.

GN is concerned with ensuring the highest Fifa ranking so as to be the top ranked team in the WC groups to avoid getting a tougher group. As well, worried about pressure on the young players especially in the away game. And as the margin was tight, didn't want to experiment or gamble.

Reading between the lines, it appears that GN doesn't yet trust some of the young players especially in high pressure or official games. He is results orientated and conservative.

I guess you mean GN doesn't balls or much brain.
      if you can't play young defenders against weak asian teams does he expect older player/ranking help him again Spain or England int the World Cup
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post

I guess you mean GN doesn't balls or much brain.
        if you can't play young defenders against weak asian teams does he expect older player/ranking help him again Spain or England int the World Cup
        I hear you. I also remind you that it was just the very last round of WCQ where we played weak Asian sides (like Bahrain) and we quickly got into a pickle and the manager lost his job after shock losses.

Win now is better than maybe win later?

Comment

Bullshit.

There will always be an excuse.

Can't play the youth because we have to win the Asian Cup.
          Can't play the youth because we have to keep the highest FIFA ranking possible.
          Can't Play the youth because It's the world cup and we need experienced player for this big tournament.

GN starting to really piss me off again. Of course young players aren't going to handle the pressure if he don't give a chance to gain experience and feel more comfortable playing for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Bullshit.

There will always be an excuse.

Can't play the youth because we have to win the Asian Cup.
            Can't play the youth because we have to keep the highest FIFA ranking possible.
            Can't Play the youth because It's the world cup and we need experienced player for this big tournament.

GN starting to really piss me off again. Of course young players aren't going to handle the pressure if he don't give a chance to gain experience and feel more comfortable playing for TM.
            It's more than that.

GN simply doesn't think the young players are good enough, or at least not seasoned enough.
            He won't say it directly (Jalali is saying it instead) - that the clubs should be getting young players ready, not TM.

People bring up Spain as an example - the difference there is Barca lets the young players play - by the time they've played half a season, they've already played several high pressure games!

Now look at Persepolis and Esteghlal - very rarely do they play good young players.
            Ironically, Yahya now might end up being TM Omid head coach

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It's more than that.

GN simply doesn't think the young players are good enough, or at least not seasoned enough.
              He won't say it directly (Jalali is saying it instead) - that the clubs should be getting young players ready, not TM.

People bring up Spain as an example - the difference there is Barca lets the young players play - by the time they've played half a season, they've already played several high pressure games!

Now look at Persepolis and Esteghlal - very rarely do they play good young players.
              Ironically, Yahya now might end up being TM Omid head coach
              Jalali is right about the clubs.
              Yahya coaching the u23 is a good thing, he will be force to coach young players and take them with him if he replace GN.

Btw, Hervé Renard openly said he wants to join a national team for WC26

Comment

In all reality
                can tm move on from this starting line up
                These guys all in theirr prime or best in their positions.

Biravand
                Ramin. Kanani. ? Milad
                Jb. Saeed saman Mohebi
                Sardar. Medi

Gholizadeh,gaedy
                I see 1 position up for grabs. Starting line up.
                Biravand is your starting goali until wc26.
                Eventually moharami will start over Ramin.
                ​Ramin..
                kanani is set on stone.
                1 cb is up for grab
                milad finally don't have hs on his back so he start all games too, NORAFKAN MIGHT GET START IN A BIG MATCH OVER HIM.
                ​​​​
                Saeed is set on stone.
                ​4-4-2 formation Saman is next to Saeed.
                in 4-2-3-1 it will be norafkan next to saeed.
                wings choose 2 of this 4
                gholi,jb,gaedi,mohebi
                ForwardS
                medi and sardar if one can't go Saman will come one line Forward and norafkan will come in.

I just don't see major shake on tm since these players are all the best there is...
                Since results matter the most general will not jeopardize his job.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                  In all reality

Biravand
                  Ramin. Kanani. ? Milad
                  Jb. Saeed ? Mohebi
                  Sardar. Medi

Gholizadeh,gaedy
                  I see 2 positions up for grabs. Starting line up
                  I think Ramin, JB, and Mohebbi could all lose their spots.

Plus you're forgetting GN's favorite : Saman!

Comment

In all reality

Biravand
                    Ramin. Kanani. ? Milad
                    Jb. Saeed ? Mohebi
                    Sardar. Medi

Gholizadeh,gaedy
                    I see 2 positions up for grabs. Starting line up
                    They always have an excuse. It doesn't matter if Rezaian is our RB in 2026,big name as a 36 yr old, highly likely he gets smoked by a 21 year old technical winger with pace. The name doesn't matter, the team chemistry does. If the whole team is old, no sprint speed how are we going to score against pacy teams?

Even last world cup the one team we did well against was Wales BECAUSE they had a slower and older team so we could hold the ball.

Against young England we couldn't get the ball past the halfway line and against USA every pass Beiranvand gave, we were close to sekteh ghalbi from almost being intercepted by Weah or Pulisic.

At this point, Ramin and Milad don't give us anything that Hardani/Moharrami and Jalali or some other LB won't be able to.

I can't remember the last time Milad actually did something else besides one quick sprint and then passing the ball to absolutely no one. He also tends to clear the ball directly into the sky to himself again

I also can't remember the last time Ramin did anything else for TM besides pose daadan and then shooting a freekick to the moon or cross it to the ballboy on the far sideline.

Comment

In all reality

Biravand
                      Ramin. Kanani. ? Milad
                      Jb. Saeed saman Mohebi
                      Sardar. Medi

Gholizadeh,gaedy
                      I see 1 position up for grabs. Starting line up.
                      Biravand is your starting goali until wc26.
                      Eventually moharami will start over Ramin.
                      ​Ramin..
                      kanani is set on stone.
                      1 cb is up for grab
                      milad finally don't have hs on his back so he start all games too, NORAFKAN MIGHT GET START IN A BIG MATCH OVER HIM.
                      ​​​​
                      Saeed is set on stone.
                      ​4-4-2 formation Saman is next to Saeed.
                      in 4-2-3-1 it will be norafkan next to saeed.
                      wings choose 2 of this 4
                      gholi,jb,gaedi,mohebi
                      ForwardS
                      medi and sardar if one can't go Saman will come one line Forward and norafkan will come in.

I just don't see major shake on tm since these players are all the best there is...
                      Since results matter the most general will not jeopardize his job.

Is Ramin really the best there is though...besides the occasional goal by being selfish he hasn't had any performance worthy of saying he should start since maybe Wales. Every time Moharrami starts or even Hardani just recently we saw how much better our right side was. That right back position will be thrown in for a loop when very soon btw. Everyone from Abdi to Gol Bezan is hinting at major Andarz announcement (to Spain?) soon.

Comment

We are badly in need of some decent friendly matches in order to test out the youngsters & domestically playing hopefuls ..!
                        off course IFF, aint willing to spend anymore money than what they really have to …! GN & his cronies also aren’t going to push IFF for some challenging friendlies knowing that’ll turn clubs against them & a loss or disappointing result in any of those friendly matches could mean their ass..!

Comment

I don’t mind if majority of our starters during WC 2026 will be the same as the past Asian Cup.

Ghoddos, Ezatollahi, Taremi, Azmoun, Gholizadeh, Mohebbi/Ghaedi/ARJ, Milad Mohammadi,

Only main areas for replacement are:
                          -RB
                          -CB
                          -GK?

However, majority of our youth development until the world cup should be based around creating ENOUGH depth in every position. Our else we’ll be too fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                            I don’t mind if majority of our starters during WC 2026 will be the same as the past Asian Cup.

Ghoddos, Ezatollahi, Taremi, Azmoun, Gholizadeh, Mohebbi/Ghaedi/ARJ, Milad Mohammadi,

Only main areas for replacement are:
                            -RB
                            -CB
                            -GK?

However, majority of our youth development until the world cup should be based around creating ENOUGH depth in every position. Our else we’ll be too fragile.
                            Yep this.

Biggest concerns are RB and LB especially. I'm not entirely convinced on Milad Mohammadi yet because he is mega inconsistent. He does decent against slower teams but when faced against sides with decent wingers he can't keep up (England and US)

Comment

Yep, definitely a young and Hard Battling Center Mid plus couple better/younger options at left back are in dire need as well as CB for me

Comment

Lol @ general calling javad kazemian
                                "shahla khanoom" after kazmuan showed up to sepahan practice with his eyebrows fixed, same practice kazemian says something bad to general
                                he gets suspended 3 weeks.
                                Or
                                Hashem bikzadeh using the toilet seating backward.

Latest episode of kiyo 360

Comment

Working...
                                X