No announcement yet.

New Forum Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue is still there, I haven't zoomed in or anything. I am in chrome on my android device.

Comment

I'm sorry for that. But remember every template will not display correctly with different browsers. I might look for another one soon but perhaps other browsers will have complaints too. But sure I will look into this when I have time. Meantime please bookmark the forum so you don't have to go to Google to find it. Just bookmark it. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        I think it is because you have made the first page bigger. If you click on command and + or - sign you could control the layout size. I have removed the image rotation banner and only one image will display now. And what browser are you using as it might be your browser. let me know.
        Aww, that's a shame, I liked the changing banner images lol

Comment

^ I will put them back up soon. I just wanted to make sure the images did not effect the links as the members were saying.

Comment

Webbie jan, the forum has been quite buggy today. Very slow, not loading the last page, ...

Not sure if it's just me.

Comment

I'm also getting notifications for every thread because i'm somehow subscribed to all of them.

Comment

I have experienced a huge slow forums recent days,

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  I have experienced a huge slow forums recent days,
                  Please check your PM ostad!

Comment

This is the error I get when entering PFDC:

Hold on, this website isn't safe

This is a phishing site - a fake site that tries to steal your sensitive info (passwords, credit card numbers, and more). We recommend avoiding the site completely.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^ because it is Persian I guess. Just another BS on top of every other BS in the world.

Comment

Dear Kamran, is it possible to have the number of "Thanks" and "Thanked" counts in our profile as before (along with Join Date and Posts numbers)?

Thanks for the consideration.

Comment

^ this forum is a new one and completely with a different code design. I have tried this many times and it does not work. If I find the way I will do it asap. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                            I only use the "New Topics" feature to see the latest post. For the last few days, I get this error message:

"Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

I'm using Safari on macOS

Thanks in advance
                            I fixed the issue. The new topics working again.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

I fixed the issue. The new topics working again.
                              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                This is the error I get when entering PFDC:

Hold on, this website isn't safe

This is a phishing site - a fake site that tries to steal your sensitive info (passwords, credit card numbers, and more). We recommend avoiding the site completely.

After further research on this, this is because of an app (antivirus) that you have installed on your computer ( Avast Online Security & Privacy). You can either chose to ignore the warning and continue to the site or send them a message telling them that this site is not spam so they should remove the warning. This is because they have decided to blacklist us because we are Iranian and all these stuff about Iran in the news.
                                Last edited by webmaster; 04-01-2023, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X