New Forum Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum Bugs

Hi everyone, I wanted to create this thread to help keep track of all the bugs with the new website. This way it can all be in one organized place and help the forum staff address the fixes more efficiently. I'm going to post the ones I noticed myself, please feel free to add any that you noticed, and I'll edit this post to add them to the list.

TO DO:
    - No way to access older articles on the home page. (Archives is only accessible by clicking on a news article, it would be more optimal to have it present somewhere on the home page as well)
    - Broken image on Contact Us page
    - No home page button on mobile
    - Merge Iranian Legionnaires​ page with the old one (https://www.persianfootball.com/news...-legionnaires/) & (https://www.persianfootball.com/news...an-legionairs/)

RESOLVED:
    - On the Forums page, the Welcome to vBulletin! panel on the right hand side should be deleted.
    - The PFDC favicon (icon on the tab) is gone
    - When clicking on a thread on mobile, the entire page is messed up and broken and not displaying properly. (EDIT - Changing the mode to desktop view and then back again to mobile view seems to fix the issue)
    - Articles on the home page load infinitely when clicked on.
    - The PGPL fixtures and standings plugin on the homepage is broken (completely removed from home page it seems)
    ​- The Contact button on the homepage doesn't work
    ​- Home button icon redirects to Forums page instead of Home page.
    - There is no way to access the home page from the forums page. Clicking the PFDC logo goes to the forums home page instead of the website home page. (should redirect to https://www.persianfootball.com/news/)
    - Clicking the forums button on the home page goes to a broken version of the forum. Instead of redirecting to https://www.persianfootball.com/forums/index.php, it should redirect to http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/
    - Contact button on the bottom of the home page is broken
    - Blogs and Articles tab don't actually show any of the blogs or articles from the home page.
    ​- Home button and front page button both do the same thing remove one (redundant)
    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 04-10-2023, 01:54 AM.

Hmm, cant open CQ article on my phone, it just keep loadining. Havnt tried with the computer.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      Hmm, cant open CQ article on my phone, it just keep loadining. Havnt tried with the computer.
      Tapatalk is not working. I am working on it.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Found a temporary solution for this issue: When clicking on a thread on mobile, the entire page is messed up and broken and not displaying properly.

Changing the mode to desktop view and then back again to mobile view seems to fix the issue.

Comment

Congratulations

is there still option of ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Seems this is happening on the PC as well. Wasn't happening before, so I guess that's a new issue.

Comment

- Favicon fixed
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Webi jan, I just noticed that the feature which make it to reply-close the thread for Mods/Admin is not there. I don't know if it's a bug, can't find or just missing feature.

Chakerim

Comment

None of the articles from the home page are loading on my phone. Just a heads up for Mr Webbie in case.

Thank you again for your contributions and checking up on our feedback

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                    None of the articles from the home page are loading on my phone. Just a heads up for Mr Webbie in case.

Thank you again for your contributions and checking up on our feedback
                    They don't open on my laptop either, I think it is an overall issue across all platforms
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

They don't open on my laptop either, I think it is an overall issue across all platforms
                      Yes, it's universal across all platforms. I have added it to the list of things to be addressed

Comment

How do I get to "first unread" like before?

Comment

I am having trouble reading new messages on this new server. There seem to be a lot of issues with this server. Is there a way we can go back to the old server?

Comment

Originally posted by snowleopard View Post
                            I am having trouble reading new messages on this new server. There seem to be a lot of issues with this server. Is there a way we can go back to the old server?
                            Everything will be OK.
                            all issues will be fixed..change its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post
                              How do I get to "first unread" like before?
                              Click on the little blue flash

Comment

Working...
                              X