Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next 2 weeks it will be

Comment

Sepahan 3-1 Havadar. Big game against PP next week in Azadi. Zakipour is suspended, nourafkan will probably slide to left back .

edit** zakipour is not suspended and can play against PP.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        Sepahan 3-1 Havadar. Big game against PP next week in Azadi. Zakipour is suspended, nourafkan will probably slide to left back .
        moaris 4tayeee sepahan e 6tayee

I am making new chants
        for after persepolis win on sat....

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

moaris 4tayeee sepahan e 6tayee

I am making new chants
          for after persepolis win on sat....
          Can’t wait for this game. I am flying to Vancouver hours after the game for one week with my family. It will either be a happy week for me or depressed😂. Even if we get a draw it’s not bad result for us but with a win we will be able to stabilize our position at the top of the table. Whoever wins this match has a high chance of winning the league this year.

Comment

Can’t wait for this game. I am flying to Vancouver hours after the game for one week with my family. It will either be a happy week for me or depressed😂. Even if we get a draw it’s not bad result for us but with a win we will be able to stabilize our position at the top of the table. Whoever wins this match has a high chance of winning the league this year.
            A tie with goals like 1-1
            it gives overall tie breaker to sepahan.
            If
            A tie
            A 0-0 is prefer by pp

OVERALL a must win for persepolis
            and must not lose for sepahan.

FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART
            wish you depressing week .
            this championship will be between sepahan and perspolis.
            VERY SOON ESTEGHLALL FANS WILL BE DOING KORKORI With mes Rafsanjan fans.they be out of the race, CURSE OF KATEB HAS BEEN INSTALED ON THEM.. every time u think about the 4-2 hazfi or after losing next week match, depression hit u, KHODARO SHOKER KUN ESTEGHLALI NISTI.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

A tie with goals like 1-1
              it gives overall tie breaker to sepahan.
              If
              A tie
              A 0-0 is prefer by pp

OVERALL a must win for persepolis
              and must not lose for sepahan.

FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART
              wish you depressing week .
              this championship will be between sepahan and perspolis.
              VERY SOON ESTEGHLALL FANS WILL BE DOING KORKORI With mes Rafsanjan fans.they be out of the race, CURSE OF KATEB HAS BEEN INSTALED ON THEM.. every time u think about the 4-2 hazfi or after losing next week match, depression hit u, KHODARO SHOKER KUN ESTEGHLALI NISTI.
              Hopefully we will beat you guys so I won't be depressed. Morais has to show what he is made of in this game. Regarding Esteghlal I hoping for a draw tommorow vs. Gol Gohar. If Esteghlal drop points tommorow it will be difficult for them to catch up again.

Comment

Hopefully we will beat you guys so I won't be depressed. Morais has to show what he is made of in this game. Regarding Esteghlal I hoping for a draw tommorow vs. Gol Gohar. If Esteghlal drop points tommorow it will be difficult for them to catch up again.
                Moharam navidkia finished 2nd with sepahan too,
                So YES MOARIS needs to show himself.
                2nd place sepahan could of done it with moharam, MOARIS NEEDS TO WIN TO IT ALL to prove himself to sepahan fans..but beating both ss rafto
                bargasht was hilarious.
                best result tomorrow is a tie for both teams
                Drop 2pt .
                Remember ss win the league last year because
                Majidi WOULD DEMAND , eateghlali coaches of other teams to give him full 3 points, and when they refused he would say u are not true ss fan😆
                ALI MANSOURMANSost beat him up over this last year, and told the story....
                next 4 matches all old esteghlali players.
                galenoie, o Mansourian will knock ss out of the race...

Comment

Sepahan 1-0 longe pareh pareh + ref. Sepahan continues to be the sorkhabis biggest nightmare in Azadi. If esteghlal drop points against foolad tommorow we will be in even better position. Sepahan is now up 4 points on PP and 6 on SS but Ss play tommorow. Sepahans toughest remaining games is against Teraktor in Tabriz and Mes Rafsanjan in Esfahan. We should be able to win the league this season. 7 games left to go.

Comment

Aria Yousefi played really well vs pp after getting subbed on for Rezaeian. This kid has a bright future and is from sepahan academy as well.

Comment

Aria Yousefi played really well vs pp after getting subbed on for Rezaeian. This kid has a bright future and is from sepahan academy as well.
                      Hopefully gn start team melli b and c.
                      when tm has fifa days, tm b and c can hold camp as well with hc directly reporting to gn..all these players can be call up and tried.
                      Tm b and tm c can play 2 friendlies with each other dirring this time too..games should be play in cities that don't have pgl teams....tm b vs tm c
                      Be sold out event in those cities and will motivate the players.

Comment

Is Yasin Salmani injured? He wasn't in Sepahan squad vs. Persepolis.

He's a real good talent. Been saying it from day one. He's a bache Khuzestani.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

ABADAN
                          BRAZILETEHHHH

ABADAN
                          BRAZILATEH

ABADAN HAMLE KUN
                          SHOLEH SOORAKH E
                          shahriyar tagh tavileh
                          ismesh bahahashe

ABADAN
                          BRAZILETEH

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            ABADAN
                            BRAZILETEHHHH

ABADAN
                            BRAZILATEH

ABADAN HAMLE KUN
                            SHOLEH SOORAKH E
                            shahriyar tagh tavileh
                            ismesh bahahashe

ABADAN
                            BRAZILETEH
                            we will probably win this game unless the break fucks us over. Sepahans toughest games remaining will be the next 2 after Naft Abadan. Tractor in Tabriz and Mes Rafsanjan in Esfahan.

Comment

we will probably win this game unless the break fucks us over. Sepahans toughest games remaining will be the next 2 after Naft Abadan. Tractor in Tabriz and Mes Rafsanjan in Esfahan.
                              Mes rafsanjan imo will chose the champion
                              they play pp,ss,and sepahan.

Ts fans and sepahan fans from the old days
                              They always get along...THE FUNNIEST Shit was when in isfehan they gave wrong score to tabriz to trick teraktor sazi .
                              AND TERAKTOR FANS THEY THOUGHT THEY WON THE LEAGUE.and rush the field in celebration
                              I STILL LAUGH TO THAT SCENE.
                              Isfehanis tricking the tabrizi is classic comedy of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Mes rafsanjan imo will chose the champion
                                they play pp,ss,and sepahan.

Ts fans and sepahan fans from the old days
                                They always get along...THE FUNNIEST Shit was when in isfehan they gave wrong score to tabriz to trick teraktor sazi .
                                AND TERAKTOR FANS THEY THOUGHT THEY WON THE LEAGUE.and rush the field in celebration
                                I STILL LAUGH TO THAT SCENE.
                                Isfehanis tricking the tabrizi is classic comedy of all time.

That is still the funniest moment to this day. One of the wildest ending to a PGL season. I was in Iran at the time and people were partying in Esfahan for a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X