No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ala jon, please, do this for me, write the score of the game and the winner next to it...thats it. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
      ?!

if perspolis was better we were not allowed to find out by that improper call.
      up to that point, i think sepahan was doing great. they did receive goals but they
      were on attack as well and had many chances for the equalizer including the
      attack for which they got a red!. so, i don't really agree that they were
      performing poor. the sepahan of first half may be the best this season.

Two games in a row a ref call in 75th minute has taken all the chances
      for Perspolis rivals' to come back for a draw. last game, a controversial
      PK was called at 74' for Perspolis to give it a 2 goal advantage over Bargh.
      this game, another controversial ref call at 75' finished off sepahan.

last time Perspolis lost at Azadi, the ref that did not call the PK was
      mistreated and his family was threatened to death and he had to resign
      as a result. it looks like refs do not dare not to give PP the close calls.
      Ok to make you happy... let's even say that was a penalty. Their first goal was offside obviously, i hope you agree with me on that one, and now assume a penalty was called for sepahan and it was actually scored.
      Then the result would have been 3-2.

So doesn't that mean that the refereeing mistakes (which i don't believe it was a mistake, clear dive) had absolutely no impact on the result of the game?

What is the problem now?

All I'm saying is that instead of arguing over whether it was a penalty or not... admit that what Aghili did was not dar shan o had o andazeye Sepahan... the same holds for Perspolis' game against Bargh with the dive...

These sort of things should not be defended, specially for big teams who want to compete at ACL soon... let's be realistic and give credit where's due but also criticize when it's time...
      sigpic

Comment

Perspolis deserve this win from A to Z. Engin Firat was not using all of his options. He has a problem in the left side. Akbari is not a full back but lovenian is. He should have Lovenian as a full back and Akbari as a wing. In the right side he may have Jafari as a full back and Papi as a wing. He is not using the flanks at all.

Comment

You know I found a new way to argue with Ala, watch this:
          Are Ala jan Refs are always on our side , you know why?
          Cos we're the power, we're the king, nobody's dare to get penalty against us and dont in our favor, we're rich and can buy anything we want including ref, Committee enzebati, federation even FIFA.
          And i suggest you if you and your team( that I dont know what team you're supporting) cant see this then better resign from IPL cos if you go ahead like that nothing will be left from you and your team's ass az koos soozi.
          Now even we're gonna buy this forum and all the media, internet everything even US's election.
          Now what?
          sigpic
          WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
            You know I found a new way to argue with Ala, watch this:
            Are Ala jan Refs are always on our side , you know why?
            Cos we're the power, we're the king, nobody's dare to get penalty against us and dont in our favor, we're rich and can buy anything we want including ref, Committee enzebati, federation even FIFA.
            And i suggest you if you and your team( that I dont know what team you're supporting) cant see this then better resign from IPL cos if you go ahead like that nothing will be left from you and your team's ass az koos soozi.
            Now even we're gonna buy this forum and all the media, internet everything even US's election.
            Now what?
            ownage 2 a whole new level
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

just finished watching the second half.
              And I'm extremely disappointed first In Firat then Aghili.
              I must say I really enjoyed the game specially the first half was amazing football from both teams, Sepahan was on top though, If they converted some of those 200% chances there might have been a completely different story but that wasn't to be.

Again Firat loses the coach's half and again Sepahan lose precious points.

I must say after watching the second half i say a draw would have been a fair result, I don't care about the penalty not given for aghili because that should be nothing unusual for us now when you play at azadi against pp.

Firat today confirmed that he is a WEAK coach who doesn't know shit about tactics and can't get the maximum out of this amazing squad.
              why the heck he doesn't use Armando for this match and instead brings jafari remains a mystery.

PP's goals were so easily given to the by our own players/defense. first goal was a very weak defending by Bengar that allowed Karim to jump over him the the second goal ws very weak defensing again by Aghili.
              3rd goal was when hajsafi gave the ball away in a dangerous situation to karimi and then nibakht who rifled the shot and that there was no chance for Ahmadi.

Pp is a great team this year, but this loss was not because of PP's strength, It was more because of Firat's mistakes than anything really.

Babak jan, you think if navidkia and karimi come back, this whole disastrous 2nd half performances goes away. No aziz, Firat need to bye bye with the team and let someone experienced take the job.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Bah bah good morning Shayan jan, how are you?
                Such a beautifull morning, isnt it?
                sigpic
                WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

ive already given it to the kid on PM....

Maybe we should leave him alone...

NAHHHHHHHHHHHH lets keep going...

Comment

jav sazi nakon Payam joon.
                    Shoma mage 4 ta az Abo va 3 ta az Foolad khordid man chizi goftam?

bazi dige har ki gol nazane gol mikhore.
                    don't forget minute 1 Hajsafi's 1on1 should have been a goal. It would have been the best start but dam guy didn't take the shot.

eshkal nadare, to esfahan talafy mikonim

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      jav sazi nakon Payam joon.
                      Shoma mage 4 ta az Abo va 3 ta az Foolad khordid man chizi goftam?

bazi dige har ki gol nazane gol mikhore.
                      don't forget minute 1 Hajsafi's 1on1 should have been a goal. It would have been the best start but dam guy didn't take the shot.

eshkal nadare, to esfahan talafy mikonim
                      What jav sazi I just asked you how are you, that's all .
                      And then yeah we lost to them but we're talking about this match bro, our kal kal is for this one.
                      And about your opportunity i think you should watch the macth again, Sepahan played great but dude we had plenty of opportunity we missed , just to tell you our poor guy cried because of those 300% goals he missed.
                      And see the Khabar Varzeshi cover:

http://www.varzeshi.net/snews.php?EX.../SIG=119rld6dj
                      sigpic
                      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^^
                        That's why I said if sepahan converted it's chances in the 1ST HALF, It would have been a different result.
                        But our youngster Hajsafi lacks experience and should have done better in some situations although I still nominate him as MOM for Sepahan in this match and for Nikki for PP.
                        I agree Di carmo missed some good chances but again so did sepahan is 1st half.
                        with this performance in 2nd half Sepahan didn't deserve to win!
                        in that newspaper cover it says Firat: I'm ready to get back to TM( I hope so).
                        H is way to small for Sepahan, he's not capable of managing the team.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

just finished watching the second half.
                          And I'm extremely disappointed first In Firat then Aghili.
                          I must say I really enjoyed the game specially the first half was amazing football from both teams, Sepahan was on top though, If they converted some of those 200% chances there might have been a completely different story but that wasn't to be.

Again Firat loses the coach's half and again Sepahan lose precious points.

I must say after watching the second half i say a draw would have been a fair result, I don't care about the penalty not given for aghili because that should be nothing unusual for us now when you play at azadi against pp.

Firat today confirmed that he is a WEAK coach who doesn't know shit about tactics and can't get the maximum out of this amazing squad.
                          why the heck he doesn't use Armando for this match and instead brings jafari remains a mystery.

PP's goals were so easily given to the by our own players/defense. first goal was a very weak defending by Bengar that allowed Karim to jump over him the the second goal ws very weak defensing again by Aghili.
                          3rd goal was when hajsafi gave the ball away in a dangerous situation to karimi and then nibakht who rifled the shot and that there was no chance for Ahmadi.

Pp is a great team this year, but this loss was not because of PP's strength, It was more because of Firat's mistakes than anything really.

Babak jan, you think if navidkia and karimi come back, this whole disastrous 2nd half performances goes away. No aziz, Firat need to bye bye with the team and let someone experienced take the job.
                          Exccelent analysis, Shayan Jan. I did not see the game yet but I saw the goals. I can not believe the mistake after mistake made by the so called the best defencive team in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            Exccelent analysis, Shayan Jan. I did not see the game yet but I saw the goals. I can not believe the mistake after mistake made by the so called the best defencive team in IPL.
                            Since Firat;s been in Sepahan, Aghili has been going forward many times, something he hsan't been doing before, that may be the reason he's lost concentration in defense and the reason for the mistakes.
                            Bengar also had some injury before the match but they chose to play him. He didn't really think Bagheri would jump that high and head the ball over him. if you see that was the most stupid goal Sepahan conceded this season, there was 6-7 yellow shirts yet Karim bagheri jumped up and scored.
                            i know how ready and inform Karim is right now but that's no rreason not to blame Bengar for that goal.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Since Firat;s been in Sepahan, Aghili has been going forward many times, something he hsan't been doing before, that may be the reason he's lost concentration in defense and the reason for the mistakes.
                              Bengar also had some injury before the match but they chose to play him. He didn't really think Bagheri would jump that high and head the ball over him. if you see that was the most stupid goal Sepahan conceded this season, there was 6-7 yellow shirts yet Karim bagheri jumped up and scored.
                              i know how ready and inform Karim is right now but that's no rreason not to blame Bengar for that goal.
                              When I saw Bengar in the lineup I said this Firat clown is going to bring us down again. It was obvious that Bengar wasn't ready and what was up with benching Armando? The Hajsafi-Tahmasebi sub was the worst I have seen. He brought out the player that every attack started with him. After Hajsafi was subbed out the team just went flat. Its interesting that Saket keeps this clown even after we concede 7 goals in 2 games. I saw Paykan-Es game and couldn't believe we conceded 4 goals in Isfahan to this team. The team can't afford to keep Firat especially for the ACL. If he gets out-coached by Ghotbi what do you think he will do against top J-Leauge teams & Arab teams.

Comment

Agree my friend, yet jOjE HA RA AKHARE PAEIZ MISHMARANSD.

Comment

Working...
                                X