Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^
    ACL chiye baba.
    Har vaght raft World Club Championship biyad bege International.!!
    They just concede lnternational goals.

Sepahan aval beshi akhar beshi doset darim.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan 2- 1 PP

Comment

^^for the sake of argument we will say IF they play in ACL they can be considered international....... do not anyone forget.....this team has three consecutive appearances in ACL before they were able to reach the final.......this is three consecutive seasons of being,playing, training together under a stable management........i do not know how some PP fans think PP can win the ACL in their first try after many years out of it......not that it can't happen, but realistically it will be much much difficult then anyone can imagine.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          ^^for the sake of argument we will say IF they play in ACL they can be considered international....... do not anyone forget.....this team has three consecutive appearances in ACL before they were able to reach the final.......this is three consecutive seasons of being,playing, training together under a stable management........i do not know how some PP fans think PP can win the ACL in their first try after many years out of it......not that it can't happen, but realistically it will be much much difficult then anyone can imagine.
          lol I bet when they play in ACL they will crumble shatter in the league games. It's not in every team's abilities to do what Sepahan did.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            ^^
            ACL chiye baba.
            Har vaght raft World Club Championship biyad bege International.!!
            They just concede lnternational goals.

Sepahan aval beshi akhar beshi doset darim.
            Daste Sepahan dard nakone raftesh Finale AFC CL.
            I enjoyed their run....

But, once again.
            You think you would of been in World Club Championship finishing 2nd if Urawa did not make the Final......

Usually its the continents best club making the AFC CL,
            Not the runners up...

1st time in history of World Club Championship's the runners up from Asia gets to participate...
            Hala to yek tori dari migi ke AFC CL ghahreman shodin raftin World Club championship...

Baste baba...

And until Persepolis goes to AFC CL next season and competes you can sit here all you want and assume we will crumble in the league, but at the end of the day...

Its your assumptions that Persepolis will crumble...
            Based on nothing but your thoughts that we will crumble..
            No sane facts, nothing, no stats, only shayan nd persian eagle saying we will crumble.

I better tell Ghotbi to cancel AFC CL, because Shayan and Persian eagle said PP will crumble.
            Ohhh nooo

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
              Daste Sepahan dard nakone raftesh Finale AFC CL.
              I enjoyed their run....

But, once again.
              You think you would of been in World Club Championship finishing 2nd if Urawa did not make the Final......

Usually its the continents best club making the AFC CL,
              Not the runners up...

1st time in history of World Club Championship's the runners up from Asia gets to participate...
              Hala to yek tori dari migi ke AFC CL ghahreman shodin raftin World Club championship...

Baste baba...
              It was a written rule in AFC site.
              You're saying it in a way like Sepahan went to WCW undeservingly.

They already knew that would happen.

Nakone khodai nakarde k00net misooze??

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^^Well, last time i check LUCK is part of the game,,,,,,,,,,PP won IPL in the 95 min. of the game.............YOU tell me if that was LUCK or that last play was something they had practice for in their practice.......that last set piece.............what my soccer coach used to say...play hard and you might get a lucky break!!!! isn't that so true....with sepahan run and PP championship win
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

It was a written rule in AFC site.
                  You're saying it in a way like Sepahan went to WCW undeservingly.
                  They already knew that would happen.
                  Nakone khodai nakarde k00net misooze??

Dude, did i say it wasn't written?
                  Or that it was not a rule..

The World Club Championship is for each continents best club to compete.
                  Right?

Sepahan competed as runners up, and if you wish to see it as luck you lost the final to a Japanese club, that's your choice.

I say again, Continents best club.
                  Now you see it how ever you like.

I was proud of Sepahan, Konam nemisooze, baraje chi besoze?
                  Just proving the fact to you, that for the 1st time in history, a runners up club from Asia got to play in World Club Championships

Comment

^^^well night is still young, as we say in farsi...........let see what your professional, international, best team in asia, best fan in asia WILL do in the ACL..................Do not forget................THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

^^^Well, last time i check LUCK is part of the game,,,,,,,,,,PP won IPL in the 95 min. of the game.............YOU tell me if that was LUCK or that last play was something they had practice for in their practice.......that last set piece.............what my soccer coach used to say...play hard and you might get a lucky break!!!! isn't that so true....with sepahan run and PP championship win
                      If we went by ur principle of luck.
                      Then Real Madrids run last season, or better yet so far this season.
                      Has been all about stoppage time penalties....

Thats 1 of the examples i could come up with on top of my head.

Comment

well then that is what it is.................LUCK..................either believe in it or you do not.......but if you don't then i do not want to hear you say oh the should have been this or that and we were UNLUCKY!!!! no sir,,,,,then you can't use that excuse nor can the coaching staff..........so make up your mind NOW, you either BELIEVE that there is LUCK, or YOU Don't
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

difference between PP wining the IPL and not wining was couple of inches........that is all it takes to turn around a game...........same with sepahan........luck of the draw was they played the eventual host in the ACL final...............WAS it planned..............of course NOT................did they get a LUCKY....................OF COURSE they did......
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

Dude, did i say it wasn't written?
                            Or that it was not a rule..

The World Club Championship is for each continents best club to compete.
                            Right?

Sepahan competed as runners up, and if you wish to see it as luck you lost the final to a Japanese club, that's your choice.

I say again, Continents best club.
                            Now you see it how ever you like.

I was proud of Sepahan, Konam nemisooze, baraje chi besoze?
                            Just proving the fact to you, that for the 1st time in history, a runners up club from Asia got to play in World Club Championships
                            Sepahan was Asia's 2nd best club and according to rules of WCW They participated in the tournament fairly.

I thought like many other PP fans you might be k0nsokhte and jelous that Sepahan went this far, something never an iranian team has done, but I know you're a good bloke.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

well then that is what it is.................LUCK..................either believe in it or you do not.......but if you don't then i do not want to hear you say oh the should have been this or that and we were UNLUCKY!!!! no sir,,,,,then you can't use that excuse nor can the coaching staff..........so make up your mind NOW, you either BELIEVE that there is LUCK, or YOU Don't
                              Aslan to gijii....chi hasti dadash?
                              This whole thread, or forget this thread...

THIS WHOLE TIME I have been saying Persepolis deserved their championship, whatever bullshit other people said about luck or harchi...

I do believe soccer needs luck, but that luck we got in Azadi, was deserved luck, 6points taken of us, we deserve to win. And thank god, GOD helped us that even at 97th minute we won.

Luck, is allways present at soccer and 99% of fans believe in it..
                              Soccer followers would be foolish to doubt that luck is not present in soccer.

But the way you say Persepolis became champions by luck, is a load of crap. Thats what am trying to imply. Real Madrid even with all that luck,,DESERVED TO BECOME CHAMPIONS....
                              We deserved to win, that luck gave what we deserved to us

Comment

Sepahan was Asia's 2nd best club and according to rules of WCW They participated in the tournament fairly.
                                I thought like many other PP fans you might be k0nsokhte and jelous that Sepahan went this far, something never an iranian team has done, but I know you're a good bloke.
                                Well, Pas FC and Esteghlal Tehran have gone all the way.
                                But forgetting them.

Sepahan was a pillar for Iranian soccer and none is doubting it.
                                I am only telling you the fact that Sepahan was in some fact lucky to participate in the World Club Championship due to the fact that the team that beat them in the Final was itself a Japanese club.

But why are we even arguing about this matter.
                                Its not the point i was trying to make anyways.

Whether or not Persepolis is an international club, will be proven soon, we have a AFC CL coming up and i am certain we will do well.

Comment

Working...
                                X