No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan's defense is good but midfield is terrible and so are the forwards. The only good new player Sepahan have this season is the South American right back.

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      Shayan, did you watch the Malavan game? Do you know the line up?
      no it was 2am my time so i couldn't bother watching it.

sorkh saying our midfield is terrible i agree.
      in the other game it was clear as well. we dont have a play maker like navidkia.

I hope saket can get Rasoul navidkia, navidkia's brother, he's very good as well.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Nice to see an ounce of professionalism in Iranian football....
        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
          Sepahan's defense is good but midfield is terrible and so are the forwards. The only good new player Sepahan have this season is the South American right back.
          bviously we have one of the, if argubaly not the best defense right now.
          Armando is a muzambican player (african) and yes is the games I've watched he's been very solid in defense, he's like 100 times better than jafari and bayat combined.

he only needs to work on his crosses and basically offensive approaches.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Where was Bahadorani ? and what's going on with Mahmoud Karimi and Moharram Navidkia ?

Comment

Where was Bahadorani ? and what's going on with Mahmoud Karimi and Moharram Navidkia ?
              bahadorani wasn't suspended for this game I believe so he was left out of the line-up by Firat I believe.

M.Karimi will start training with the team from shahrivar and Navidkia probably will be back from the start of the second half of the season. we badly need his presence in midfield.

btw it seems like Sepahan missed a number of very good chances but Emad reza couldn't score.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

They had to shoot from distance. That was lacking in Sepahan's midfield. All teams are doing the same when they play Sepahan by pulling 7 players back and Sepahan lack players who are good shooters from distance. Such players will break that defense by triggering them to come forward and therefore play an open game.

Comment

Sepahan currently has Abolheil, Hajsafi and sometimes Aghili who can shoot from outside the box.

Aghili is defense so you can hardly rely on him for shooting, Also Hajsafi is on the left or sometimes right flank and his job is usually to penetrate or cross and not Shoot from outside the box. However, Abolheil should be the one to do that.
                  Bahadorani has a very shot.
                  with the return of navidkia hopefully everything will be solved. we wont have to shoot, navidkia's crosses and through balls are enough to beat teams.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Tahmasebi:
                    Malavan played "zede football"
                    it seems like they started grass-rolling after minute 70.

هران- خبرگزاریایسکانیوز: مهاجم تیم فوتبال سپاهان گفت: ملوان در مقابل ما ضد فوتبال بازی کرد وانتظار این حرکت زشت را از تیم ملوان نداشتم.
                    بهمنطهماسبی در گفتگو با خبرنگار ورزشی باشگاه خبرنگاران دانشجوئی ایران "ایسکانیوز"،در خصوص دیدار مقابل ملوان خاطر نشان ساخت: در این دیدار تیم ما با ارائه یک بازیکاملا برتر این تیم را تحت فشار قرار داد اما نتوانستیم از فرصت های خود استفادهکنیم.
                    وی افزود: تیم حریف ضد فوتبال بازی کرد و شخصا انتظار چنین بازی را از تیمملوان نداشتم زیرا آنها در هر شرایطی فوتبال سالمی را ارائه می دادند.
                    مهاجم تیمفوتبال سپاهان در ادامه به ایسکانیوز گفت: تیم ما امکانات بسیار خوبی دارد ومطمئننا در طی بازی های آینده می توانیم خود را به جمع مدعیان نزدیک کنیم.ماپتانسیل قهرمانی در این فصل را داریم و مطمئن باشید سپاهان یکی از مدعیان اصلیقهرمانی است.
                    وی تصریح کرد: امسال از انگیزه بالایی برای نشان دادن خودبرخوردارم و تمام تلاشم را خواهم کرد تا با حضور در ترکیب ثابت سپاهان خود را مجددااثبات کنم.
                    طهماسبی اظهار داشت: خوشبختانه کادر فنی تیم از عملکردم رضایت داردولی شخصا می خواهم با تلاش بیشتر آمادگی خود را بالاتر ببرم تا بتوانیم برای سپاهانمفید تر باشم

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan need sto score. They should have kept....i forgot his name.

Comment

Seyed Salehi.

Comment

We will own next game

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            Sepahan need sto score. They should have kept....i forgot his name.
                            Seyed Salehi.
                            It's interesting, damesh garm Seyed Salehi, he scored 2 for Peykan this week in their 4-1 victory over Rahahan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Firat:
                              Sometimes the team who deserves to win doesn't. Sepahan was unlucky today not to get the 3 points. i hope this bad luck end here today.
                              we had all the posession and were all on attack specially in the second half but we were stopped everytime by malavan player kept falling down and grass-rolling and stopped our attacks this way!

قوي سپيد شمال از اصفهان جان سالم به در برد
                              تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان در هفته ششم رقابت های فوتبال لیگ برتر جمعه 22/6/87 در ورزشگاه فولاد شهر میزبان تیم ملوان بندر انزلی بود.در این دیدار که با استقبال پر شور هواداران اصفهانی همراه بود ،طلائی پوشان در طول بازی به خصوص نیمه دوم بی محابا و یکپارچه مهمان خود را مورد هجوم وحمله قرار دادند که هیچ یک از این حملات با اقبال بلند و ضد فوتبال تیم شمالی ، وارد دروازه نشد و در نهایت با تساوی بدون گل ، شاگردان محمد احمد زاده از کابوس شکست در این دیدار بگریزند.
                              انگین فیرات پس از تساوی تیمش در این دیدار در کنفرانس خبری گفت : گاهی وقت ها حق به حقدار نمیرسد. در این دیدار کل بازی در اختیار بازیکنان ما بود، اما نتوانستیم سه امتیاز این بازی را بگیریم. امیدوارم بد شانسی های فولاد مبارکه سپاهان امروز به پایان رسیده باشد.
                              وی با اشاره به ضد فوتبال ملوان در این دیدار گفت: ملوان 90 دقیقه ضد فوتبال بازی کرد و بازیکنان این تیم مدام در حال زمین انداختن خود بودند که این موضوع باعث گرفتن سرعت بازی و ایجاد وقفه در حملات ما شد.
                              وی وقفه ایجاد شده در بازی های لیگ را به ضرر طلائی پوشان دانست و اظهار داشت : به دلیل حضور بازیکنانمان در اردوی تیم ملی از بازی در همدان تا این دیدار بازیکنانم نتوانسته بودند کنار یکدیگر تمرین کنند و هنوز به ریتم ایده آل مان نرسیده ایم.
                              محمد احمد زاده نیز در پایان این دیدار گرفتن یک امتیاز در اصفهان را کار بزرگی قلمداد کرد و افزود: بازی تهاجمی رقیب سبب شد تا ما بازی بسته ای به نمایش بگذاریم و در واقع برای گرفتن یک امتاز ناچار به بازی تدافعی شدیم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Yes, Seyed Salehi very smart player.

Comment

Working...
                                X