Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    An interesting news.

Kaabi: My only option in Iran is Sepahan, after leaving Perspolis at the end of the season"

بازيكن تيم فوتبال پرسپوليس گفت: با پايان يافتن قراردادم با تيم پرسپوليس و در صورت حضور در ايران، سپاهان تنها
    گزينه من در ايران است

حسين كعبي در گفتگو با خبرنگار فارس در اصفهان با اعلام اينكه علاقه زيادي براي پيوستن به تيم سپاهان دارد، افزود: قبل از پيوستن به تيم پرسپوليس، مذاكراتي از سوي مسئولان باشگاه سپاهان با من شده بود، ولي در نهايت پرسپوليس را انتخاب كردم.
    وي تصريح كرد: از پرسپوليس راضي هستم، ولي در پايان فصل از اين تيم جدا خواهم شد.
    بازيكن تيم پرسپوليس ادامه داد: فوتبال ايران هنوز حرفه*اي نشده و مسئولين تنها دم از حرفه*اي بودن مي*زنند.
    وي اظهار داشت: تا زماني كه وضعيت فوتبال ايران به اين شكل باشد، هيچ يك از لژيونرها به ايران بر نخواهند گشت.
    كعبي گفت: با اين تفاسير شايد امارات را براي ادامه فوتبال خود انتخاب كنم؛ در غير اين صورت تنها سپاهان گزينه انتخابي من در ايران خواهد بود.

I don't know if it's a right choice to bring in Kaabi but well if the Staff thing so, then he might be helpful.
    Wow...I wouldnt like Kaabi leaving Persepolis..But knowing how Expensive he is i dont know...
    If Persepolis competes in AFC CL i belive its crucial that we keep him....

But of course Sepahan with their recent sucess is without a doubt a great destination for a player...And them wanting to go there....

Viera would be extremely happy with this....

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      the news is either fake or kaebi is a really stupid guy
      I beleive it's fake. It's not that I care about kaebi, but he is not the kind of player who would talk about joining other clubs in such crucial time. I could beleive if it was nikbakht, shays, mamani.
      شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

I think sepahan is run very differently from the rest of our clubs.

what you see in ss or pp, who just love to buy BIG NAMES and FAMOUS players ( which many times back-fires ) , sepahan goes for the philosophy of "what they require".
        now, I am not sure if they require kaabi, coz their right side is pretty ok ( it can use some improvement, but it is not their weak spot definitely )
        what they require is/was a playmaker in the middle , which I assume the new Iraqi guy provides that.
        they also need a good striker for the injured and aging karimi.

Homami has been a revelation so far and I'm quite happy to see they have such a reliable alternative to Mohamadi, who is pretty good himself.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          I don't know if it's a right choice to bring in Kaabi but well if the Staff thing so, then he might be helpful.
          He is a good player but also a player with "hashieh". He is also away from his peak and I think there is a reason Leicester and now PP did not renew his contract.

Signing him will be a risk, he might create a lot of Hashieh in the team if benched, he might also regain his form and help the team a lot. Overall, I am not sure I would want him in Sepahan next year.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
            He is a good player but also a player with "hashieh". He is also away from his peak and I think there is a reason Leicester and now PP did not renew his contract.
            Signing him will be a risk, he might create a lot of Hashieh in the team if benched, he might also regain his form and help the team a lot. Overall, I am not sure I would want him in Sepahan next year.
            Na Aziz, It's the teams that create hashiye, teams like perspolis or esteghlal have hashiye regardless of the player who plays for them. You can't say a player is a hashiya maker. The media in iran concentrate mainly on SS and PP, thats why they have a lot of hashiye.

Compare it to Kazemi whos now in Sepahan, he's been so silent and with much less hashiye than when he was in SS.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Emad Reza got invited to Iraq NT for the WC Qualifier against Australia.
              I hope he plays against the Aussies.

عماد رضا به تيم*ملي فوتبال عراق دعوت شد

عمادرضا براي همراهي تيم ملي در بازي مقابل استراليا در مرحله مقدماتي مسابقات فوتبال جام جهاني 2010 آفريقاي جنوبي دعوت شد. عراق تمرينات يك هفته*اي خود را از روز شنبه در اردن آغاز كرد. عدنان حمد، سرمربي تيم*ملي فوتبال عراق با دعوت از 23 بازيكن و در حالي*كه تنها 15 نفر توانسته*اند خود را به تمرينات برسانند، اردو را شروع كرد. اين تيم قرار است روز اول ژوئن - يك*شنبه 12 خرداد- در استراليا با تيم*ملي اين كشور ديدار كند. در فهرست عدنان حمد نام عماد رضا مهاجم سپاهان هم ديده مي*شود كه بعد از چند بازي خوب، پس از شكست نماينده ايران در سوريه و از دست دادن دو فرصت گلزني برابر الاتحاد با انتقاداتي در داخل ايران روبه*رو شده است.عراق كه پس از دو بازي برابر قطر و چين تنها يك تساوي دارد و در ته جدول است قبل از بازي با استراليا روز 17 مي*با سوريه ديدار تداركاتي خواهد داشت. در گروه اول استراليا با 4 امتياز اول است و قطر و چين در جاي دوم و سوم ايستاده*اند. از ميان بازيكنان دعوت شده يونس محمود و نشأت اكرم كه از بازيكنان كليدي تيم هستند به دليل بازي*هاي تيم الغرافه در مسابقات جام حذفي باشگاه*هاي قطر همچنان در اين كشور مانده*اند و كمي ديرتر به اردو مي*آيند. بازيكنان دعوت شده به اردوي تيم*ملي فوتبال عراق عبارتند از: نور صبري، محمد كاسد، احمد علي، ياسر رعد، جاسم سوادي، علي صالح، علي حسين، حيدر عبدالحميد، سالم شاكر، محمد علي كريم، نشأت اكرم، هيثم كاظم، خالد بشير، قصي منير، يونس محمود، عماد محمد رضا، علا عبدالزهرا، مصطفي كريم، علي صلاح، سامر سعيد، هوار ملا محمد، صالح سدير، نبيل عباس و مهدي كريم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I Belive Sepahan instead of Jabbari they should sign Maziar Zareh
                Who will most probably be poised to leave if Malavan relegates to Azadegan League

I think Zareh would fit into Sepahan's System quite brilliantly...

basically all the stars from Sanat Naft, Pegah, Malavan and Shirinfaraz are on the market if you ask me if they relegate..

Comment

Good game considering the player's fatigue. Aghili has been poor lately, I don't know whether he is tired or not in form.

Anyways, the result of the other game was very good for us. We are in a good position to lift the cup. We can even lift it before the final day if the results go our way.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                    Good game considering the player's fatigue. Aghili has been poor lately, I don't know whether he is tired or not in form.

Anyways, the result of the other game was very good for us. We are in a good position to lift the cup. We can even lift it before the final day if the results go our way.

Perspolis is pushing IFF to delay the championship ceremony until their court
                    case is over! if IFF agrees, this may delay the IPL championship by one to six months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                      case is over! if IFF agrees, this may delay the IPL championship by one to six months.
                      PP should forget about those points, and focus on the task at hand, cause i can't really see FIFA reinstating PP's points,
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                        I Belive Sepahan instead of Jabbari they should sign Maziar Zareh
                        Who will most probably be poised to leave if Malavan relegates to Azadegan League

I think Zareh would fit into Sepahan's System quite brilliantly...

basically all the stars from Sanat Naft, Pegah, Malavan and Shirinfaraz are on the market if you ask me if they relegate..
                        Agree

Comment

Come on Ala that is not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            Come on Ala that is not possible.

it is not possible coz AFC won't allow it

Comment

hehe, good joke

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Pimenta will miss the Sepahan game. (YESSSSS!!!!)
                                because of 3 yellow cards.

پيمنتا بازي مقابل سپاهان اصفهان را از دست داد

خبرگزاري فارس: مهاجم برزيلي تيم فوتبال صنعت نفت آبادان مهمرين بازي اين تيم را به دليل محروميت از دست داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، تيم صنعت نفت كه روز چهارشنبه از هفته سي و سوم ليگ بازي حساسي مقابل سپاهان دارد، شب گذشته پس از تساوي مقابل ذوب آهن با هواپيما راهي اصفهان شد.
                                اين تيم براي بازي مقابل سپاهان لئوناردو پمينتا مهاجم برزيلي خود را به دليل سه اخطار بودن در اختيار ندارد.
                                تيم نفت در حال حاضر با 32 امتياز و با تفاضل گل بهتر نسبت به ملوان در رده شانزدهم جدول جاي داشته و خطر سقوط به دسته اول اين تيم را تهديد مي كند.
                                انتهاي پيام/

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X