Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    ^^I hate Savari. He is the younger version of Mirzapoor with similar sooties as Mirzapor.
    He played poorly against Al-Ittehad in the last match i agree..
    But the season before under Bonanic when he was starting a few matches he did well, i thought he was a good goalkeeper....

But i really like Homami, This young kid is really doing well
    I deffinatly think Sepahan should keep a hold to him

Rather let go of Mohammadi then him..

Btw. Seems like Sepahan are closing in on the signing of Rajabzadeh.
    Rajabzadeh wants to return to Iran

But it seems like Zobahan wants him back too

Comment

I think rajabzadeh will end up with Zobahan.
      Hemami is much much better than Savari, It would be nice to have Hemami and Taleblou but I heard Mohammadi wants to Stay with us.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

to ke baz bargashti, hanoz adam nashodi??
        To ham mesle inke bad az surakh shodan tu azadi unam daghighe 96 hanuz adam nashodi?!!!

Can't wait to see sepahane shole zard gets SULAKH SULAKH in azadi again this season!
        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

I think rajabzadeh will end up with Zobahan.
          Hemami is much much better than Savari, It would be nice to have Hemami and Taleblou but I heard Mohammadi wants to Stay with us.
          I think Mohammadi is better than the three of them. Any of Homami, Taleblou or Savari can be his sub in that order.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
            To ham mesle inke bad az surakh shodan tu azadi unam daghighe 96 hanuz adam nashodi?!!!
            Can't wait to see sepahane shole zard gets SULAKH SULAKH in azadi again this season!
            hala khoobe khodet migi daghighe 96!

this coming season, Sepahan will SULAKH SULAKH Pi Pi.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

you guys should get khatibi

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                you guys should get khatibi
                He would be a very good addition but I much prefer having Karimi, Asqari and Emad reza.

3 good forwards is essential. Now we only need a Right back, maybe sheys or kaabi?

Seyed Salehi is on the selling list of Saket so he will probably leave.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Now that Bahman Tahmasebi has joined I believe Saket is thinking of making a very attacking side for next season.

Also Sepahan will play Tajikestan National team due to the nationa team's request in 1 Mordad in fooladshahr.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Wow...Tahmasebi is a fantastic striker...

What are Sepahan going to do with all these strikers...Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                      Wow...Tahmasebi is a fantastic striker...
                      What are Sepahan going to do with all these strikers...Jesus...
                      Not to mention Emad Reza is likely to sign for another season along with the other iraqi guy.

They both were present in Sepahan's first training session.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Not to mention Emad Reza is likely to sign for another season along with the other iraqi guy.
                        They both were present in Sepahan's first training session.
                        Well, Ahmad Kadhum will deffinatly stay Because i am pretty sure he arrived on a 18 month Contract

Ahmad Kadhum is a midfielder though.

While keeping Emad Reza was allways in Saket's mind, Specially after his good showings in Iraq National Team recently, He is a good striker..But is up for some good competition now.

But Seyed Salehi Should deffinatly leave and i think he will...
                        And Sepahan would even afford of letting Mahmoud Karimi go too, Because they have a HUGE Depht upfront now...

Comment

Seyed Salehi Should deffinatly leave and i think he will...
                          And Sepahan would even afford of letting Mahmoud Karimi go too, Because they have a HUGE Depht upfront now...
                          Seyed will leave. Thats for sure. he said in an interview, there is no way he will play for Sepahan again (apparently he had a discussion with Saket).

I'm actually quiet happy that he's going. His time is over in Sepahan. Although he scored some nice goals for us in Asia but we need better strikers at the moment.

I also saw articles saying that Karimi, navikdia and seyed want to go to Sepahan Novin.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Seyed will leave. Thats for sure. he said in an interview, there is no way he will play for Sepahan again (apparently he had a discussion with Saket).
                            I'm actually quiet happy that he's going. His time is over in Sepahan. Although he scored some nice goals for us in Asia but we need better strikers at the moment.
                            I also saw articles saying that Karimi, navikdia and seyed want to go to Sepahan Novin.
                            Well, Going to Sepahan Novin means most probably playing in Azadegan League, Knowing they are most likely to go down to Azadegan Again

But at the moment Sepahan are reminding me of Real Madrid..
                            They are buying Too many strikers...

They are pretty much buying anyone they can...
                            It looks great, Because they are building a great squad thats capable of pulling of a Magical AFC CL Trofy

But its making me think how many quality strikers will be sitting on the bench...
                            But i am sure injuries will come up, etc and these signings will come in handy, Because in the past 2 years Sepahan have lacked a big squad and i think Saket has finally realised that..

3 years in a row now they have been playing 3 tournaments and well over 45-50 games a season.

But i am extremely happy seeing Emad Reza staying in Sepahan, I think he is a fantastic striker and he has showed that in Iraq National Team recently with his amazing goals against China and Australia...

Comment

Well, Ahmad Kadhum will deffinatly stay Because i am pretty sure he arrived on a 18 month Contract
                              Ahmad Kadhum is a midfielder though.
                              While keeping Emad Reza was allways in Saket's mind, Specially after his good showings in Iraq National Team recently, He is a good striker..But is up for some good competition now.
                              But Seyed Salehi Should deffinatly leave and i think he will...
                              Mahmood Karimi is the most popular player with the fans. If they let him go the fans will be pissed Arash jan. Karimi to Sepahan is like what Mansoorian is to Eses.

Comment

Now that Bahman Tahmasebi has joined I believe Saket is thinking of making a very attacking side for next season.

Also Sepahan will play Tajikestan National team due to the nationa team's request in 1 Mordad in fooladshahr.
                                Where did Tahmasebi play before Shayan jan?

Comment

Working...
                                X