No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Doom thanks for making my life easy. Now I don't have to waste bandwidth on this guy who brings up a meaningless Bayern Friendly loss as his teams major accomplishment. Baba Bayern just wanted to help the people of Bam.

Comment

May I remind some members that this is a sepahan fan thread. We don't need ridiculous members coming in here and blasting Sepahan. Just one point I want to make to arasradio:

You constantly try to throw the loss of Sepahan in our faces, as well as claim that Sepahan is no longer a powerful team. With all due respect, you make it seem that IPL is a race between Esteghlal and your beloved Perspolis. Appreciate the competition that a team like Sepahan can provide, and support them when they represent you! Personally, you shouldn't be allowed to support any club as you poor attitude demonstrates that you base your loyalty and respect for a club (be it one that you dont support) on wins and losses.

On a higher note, I am looking very forward to Sepahans next games and hope we can succeed then! =D

Comment

In my openion Sepahan is plying better than any club in Iran. They are not so lucky though. Yesterday, they lost Bengar and also their best players Karimi and Navidkia are out. Yet they played very well yesterday. they had many chances to scoure, and were not carefull in defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          lool @ some of the longi's, zood oomadan oghdehashoono rikhtan biroon
          I would do the same if a team stops my team from qualifying to Asia for 2 consecutive years.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            In my openion Sepahan is plying better than any club in Iran. They are not so lucky though. Yesterday, they lost Bengar and also their best players Karimi and Navidkia are out. Yet they played very well yesterday. they had many chances to scoure, and were not carefull in defence.
            in First half of the season we played awesome and we showed that we are real contenders for the title by beating perspolis and playing good football BUT after viera has come and after all these travelling our team has been playing much worse than last year, i really don't like this system of Viera's, I really miss Bonacic.
            but still i believe Viera needs more time.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Pictures of Sepahan-Syria
              http://www.espadananews.com/FA/picReport.aspx?IDPH=73

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Basirat: The game against Esteghlal is worth 6 points for us.
                Bengar and Navidkia can't play.
                Karimi will be ready for this match. 3taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in Azadi

مجید بصیرت در گفتگو با ایسکانیوز:
                دیدار با استقلال برای ما 6 امتیازی است

تهران - خبرگزاری ایسکانیوز: سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان با اشاره به رویارویی مقابل تیم استقلال گفت: برای تصاحب صدر جدول و یکه تازی در لیگ برتر شکست تیم استقلال برای ما به جای سه امتیاز حکم شش امتیاز را دارد.

مجید بصیرت روز جمعه در گفتگو با خبرنگار ورزشی باشگاه خبر نگاران دانشجویی ایران " ایسکانیوز" اظهار داشت: با تفکر حرفه ای ای که در بازیکنان تیم ما وجود دارد عدم نتیجه گیری در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا را به فراموشی سپرده ایم و هم اکنون فقط به کسب سه امتیاز در برابر تیم استقلال متمرکز شده ایم چرا که تیم ما
                برای بقاء در کورس قهرمانی لیگ به این پیروزی نیاز مبرم دارد.
                وی تاکید کرد: البته تیم استقلال هم با حضور کریمی به معنای واقعی یک تیم منسجم و ایده آل رسیده است که می تواند برای هر تیمی خطرناتک باشد اما با شناختی
                که بازیکنان ما از نحوه بازی این تیم دارند به کسب امتیاز در تهران مطمئن هستم.
                بصیرت در خصوص محرومان و مصدومان تیم سپاهان به ایسکانیوز گفت: در این دیدار محسن بنگر را به دلیل 3 کارته بودن و محرم نوید کیا را به خاطر آسیب دیدگی در اختیار نخواهیم داشت ولیکن صد در صد می توانیم از توانایی های کریمی در این بازی بهره ببریم.
                سرپرست سپاهان انتقاد های برخی کارشناسان نسبت به ویرا را منطقی ندانست و گفت: این مربی مدت کوتاهی است که تیم را در اختیار قرار گرفته است و برای
                ایجاد هماهنگی و منسجم کردن بیش از پیش تیم در تمامی خطوط به زمان کافی احتیاج دارد .

وی تصریح کرد : با توانایی بالایی که ویرا در چنته دارد مطمئن باتشید که تیم ما روز به روز در حال پیشرفت و ارتقاء است .
                بصیرت در خصوص نامه AFC مبنی به برگزاری دیدار های این تیم در تهران اظهار داشت: مسئولان AFCبا ارائه نامه به باشگاه سپاهان ما را ملزم به برگزاری

دیدار درورزشگاه آزادی تهران کرده اند و طبق این دستور دیدار ما با الاتحاد عربستان در ورذزشگاه آزادی برگزار می شود.
                وی در مورد مخالفت مدیر مجموعه ورزشی آزادی در این رابطه گفت: این نظر ایشان است ولیکن طبق دستور فیفا تیم ما باید درورزشگاه آزادی میزبان دیدار های خود باشد در غیر این صورت از لیگ قهرمانا آسیا حذف خواهد شد.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

This couldn't have been any better, pp lost and sepahan wins, and we take the lead for the second time this season and hopefully this time we'l keep that position because we deserve it with the way those boys are playing, they are undoubtedly the best in iran.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

great game today against esteghlal good to see karimi back, hopefully navidkia will be back soon and then sepahan will be champs for sure.
                    Great game by Hajsafi today

Comment

ok what was the score of the PP game, im searching everywhere and cant find it

Comment

Zobahan 2-0 Perspolis

Comment

Yeah Sepahan is on top.

Comment

loooool joooooooooooooooooooooooon bazam zard pooshan isfahani dar sadr jadwal mobaraketoon nooshe jonnetoon im so happy donya zard
                            -= ۞ NAFT ABADAN ۞ =-
                            Brazil Iran

Comment

Good game and a deserved win for Sepahan. They dominated the game against esteghlal in tehran today even after they scored. They deserve to be on top of the table.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Very solid performance by Sepahan... HajiSafy's goal was a piece of art for a young man.

Emad Mohammed is becoming more selfish by the day...I don't think he will survive with this coach....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X