Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad Shahosaini THE A*SS*HOLL IS GONE.

Comment

what a team sepahan is, saket has gone to Q8 to watch sepahan handball team in the asian handball championships, GO SEPAHAN, saket does this, while others CEOs sit on the ass and do not even bother going to shahrestan to watch their team compete.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
        Glad Shahosaini THE A*SS*HOLL IS GONE.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

A pic of Sepahan team a prayer, is that Ali Molaei, former Mes player on the right??

Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

is the african guy kabirlo?

Comment

Yes thats Kabir Prince Bello

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post
                A pic of Sepahan team a prayer, is that Ali Molaei, former Mes player on the right??

No It's not Molaei.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  what a team sepahan is, saket has gone to Q8 to watch sepahan handball team in the asian handball championships, GO SEPAHAN, saket does this, while others CEOs sit on the ass and do not even bother going to shahrestan to watch their team compete.
                  Saket does this all the time, He goes and watches our Basketball, Volleyball handball and many other sports to watch the games. That what I love about Saket and Sepahan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

IPL's Best looking Squad by far

---------------------------------Mohammadi--------------------------------

--------?---------------Aghili---------------Azizmohamadi-------Akbari-----

-----------------------------------Abolheil---------------------------------

--------------Kadhum------------Jamshidian---------------Hajsafi----------

-------------------------Haghi----------------Karimi-----------------------

I think that this is by far the best looking squad in IPL

If they complete the signing of Morteza Asadi he will fit perfectly into either 1 of the fullback position's most preferably the Right wingback position as i belive Jafari is 1 of the weaker spots

Lets see who else they bring in

I do Envy this squad..

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                      IPL's Best looking Squad by far

---------------------------------Mohammadi--------------------------------

--------?---------------Aghili---------------Azizmohamadi-------Akbari-----

-----------------------------------Abolheil---------------------------------

--------------Kadhum------------Jamshidian---------------Hajsafi----------

-------------------------Haghi----------------Karimi-----------------------

I think that this is by far the best looking squad in IPL

If they complete the signing of Morteza Asadi he will fit perfectly into either 1 of the fullback position's most preferably the Right wingback position as i belive Jafari is 1 of the weaker spots

Lets see who else they bring in

I do Envy this squad..
                      Yea great squad we're building.

but that Right back position is a huge worry, every team now knows how they can score against us. I believe we lost the IPL because of this.
                      The bargh game that ended 3-3 was a perfect case for this where we conceded 2 goals from that side. jafari and Saeed bayat are two small for Sepahan, way too small.
                      Hopefully by signing a strong natural right back we can be sure of a great team.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        Yea great squad we're building.
                        but that Right back position is a huge worry, every team now knows how they can score against us. I believe we lost the IPL because of this.
                        The bargh game that ended 3-3 was a perfect case for this where we conceded 2 goals from that side. jafari and Saeed bayat are two small for Sepahan, way too small.
                        Hopefully by signing a strong natural right back we can be sure of a great team.

Well Sepahan are currently on the tails for the perfect man for that position...

Morteza Asadi will fit right into the right back post
                        Thats if they buy him...

The only squad's i can see challenging the quality of Sepahan's is probably Persepolis, Mes Kerman and possibly some other teams we have to wait and see But even them are behind in dept and quality

Comment

Well Sepahan are currently on the tails for the perfect man for that position...

Morteza Asadi will fit right into the right back post
                          Thats if they buy him...

The only squad's i can see challenging the quality of Sepahan's is probably Persepolis, Mes Kerman and possibly some other teams we have to wait and see But even them are behind in dept and quality
                          True it's a strong squad but We'll need a great coach to lead them.
                          I personally think Jalali can be a good option if we want to pick one from Inside.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            True it's a strong squad but We'll need a great coach to lead them.
                            I personally think Jalali can be a good option if we want to pick one from Inside.
                            DIVANE...You have a squad capable of winning the AFC CL...
                            Capable squad of pulling in 3 trofies next season without a DOUBT...

Jalali..RIDE...RIIIIDEEEEEEE....

We talk about big coaches for Sepahan...Trust me...You dont want Jalali....
                            He is a good tactician and he knows what he is talking about..

But he is not the coach to lead Sepahan to sucess...

Keep ur eyes on Haji, Or other good foreign coaches, i am sure Saket will bring in a coach with the determination of winning trofies...

You just fired Jorvan Viera...Going to Jalali is like going 1 step down in coaches.....

I think that Sepahan should deffinatly stick with S.American or Attacking favoured coaches

Big Coach...Big Foreign coach.........Sepahan is a club with expectations,
                            You need a man that will deliver...

Sepahan is a club where now alot of coaches are prepared to work in......So its not the problem about attracting coaches now.....Its the part where Saket has to CHOOSE the right one

Comment

DIVANE...You have a squad capable of winning the AFC CL...
                              Capable squad of pulling in 3 trofies next season without a DOUBT...

Jalali..RIDE...RIIIIDEEEEEEE....

We talk about big coaches for Sepahan...Trust me...You dont want Jalali....
                              He is a good tactician and he knows what he is talking about..

But he is not the coach to lead Sepahan to sucess...

Keep ur eyes on Haji, Or other good foreign coaches, i am sure Saket will bring in a coach with the determination of winning trofies...

You just fired Jorvan Viera...Going to Jalali is like going 1 step down in coaches.....

I think that Sepahan should deffinatly stick with S.American or Attacking favoured coaches

Big Coach...Big Foreign coach.........Sepahan is a club with expectations,
                              You need a man that will deliver...

Sepahan is a club where now alot of coaches are prepared to work in......So its not the problem about attracting coaches now.....Its the part where Saket has to CHOOSE the right one
                              DIVANE khodeti

Jalali is a great coach, and he's the best option in Iran. But I know that Sepahan's policy is to bring good foreign coaches. In an interview Mohamadi the goalie said that Sepahan will look for another quality foreign coach.
                              Jalali was just an opinion of mine.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/asia/...epahan-120636/

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X