D and we know who the winner in Hazfi will be

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
      D and we know who the winner in Hazfi will be
      persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        ^^that's what he means.
        In hazfi cup they have nothing to say really.
        btw If both teams beat their respective opponents, Sepahan-Perspolis will play each other in Hazfi cup in the quarter-finals.
        awwwwwwww....
        I feel bad, I dont want Persepolis to eliminate Sepahan from the only competition they can win

Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          persepolis
          thanks for informing us but you didnt have to do this because we already know
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^well considering who has won it in the beaten Perspolis in it in the past couple years dont be too sure

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

yadet nareh

Comment

lol you got to love pp fans, after the second goal they showed their behinds to their players

Mahmood Hatrick

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Former ACL archrivals ink deal

KAWASAKI/Isfahan: Two of last year’s AFC Champions League quarter-final rivals have signed a key co-operation agreement on footballing matters.

Iran’s Sepahan and Japan’s Kawasaki might have clashed in the last eight of the AFC Champions League last year but mutual interest has driven the two to join hands and boost their respective clubs.

The deal, inked by Sepahan Managing Director Mohamed Reza Saket and Kawasaki President Takeda Shimpei, will see co-operation between the two on several footballing issues.

Sepahan had defeated Kawasaki on way to the AFC Champions League final last year where the Iranian side lost to another Japanese side Urawa Reds.

http://the-afc.com/eng/articles/view...168297379.html

Comment

kudos Saket for that.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

good stuff, hope other teams follow too
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Interesting note to have in mind ahead of today's match is goalscoring.

Sepahan's top 3 goalscorers have scored a combined of 8 goals.
                          With Hajsafi on 3 goals missing the match today.

So if anything Sepahan will have a tough time scoring...

While Persepolis top 3 goalscorers have scored a combined of a high 16 goals and they will all be available and starting off against Sepahan.

Karim Bagheri, Alireza Vahedi & Karimi so far having 16 goals combined between them.

Comment

^^Sepahan's main aid has been its defense while the attack has been embaressing despite having good forwards, with no real quality in midfield.
                            I seriously don't know how we will do against PP's best midfield, I'm guessing since Bahadorani is missing this match, eighter Loveinian or Zareh start the match. hopefully they won't disappoint.
                            btw is Daei going to watch the match?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              ^^Sepahan's main aid has been its defense while the attack has been embaressing despite having good forwards, with no real quality in midfield.
                              I seriously don't know how we will do against PP's best midfield, I'm guessing since Bahadorani is missing this match, eighter Loveinian or Zareh start the match. hopefully they won't disappoint.
                              btw is Daei going to watch the match?
                              Daei always watches the matches in Azadi.
                              So i am quite certain he will be at the game.

Persepolis will win the battle in midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                                Daei always watches the matches in Azadi.
                                So i am quite certain he will be at the game.

Persepolis will win the battle in midfield
                                There is no doubt PP wil have all the ball possesion and control the game but the question is whether they can break the defense. it won't be easy. I know PP relies a lot on crosses and Petrovich's FKs and corners are very accurate but Aghili and Bengar will be there.

One thing I want to know is whether Firat goes with the same tactic of attacking from start like against Peykan or will he rely on counter attack which Sepahan have been very bad at recently unlike Luka's time which it was our strength.

I personally think Firat will be looking for a early goal and so will attack PP and surprise them. 2 goals in first half will kill pp's confidence and knowing Sepahan good defense, it can be a win.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X