Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    how did daniel norouzi do?
    He's injured. He had a freak injury when an exercise band snapped and hit him in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He's injured. He had a freak injury when an exercise band snapped and hit him in the face.
      damn thats a shame, anyone know how long he will be out for?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        damn thats a shame, anyone know how long he will be out for?
        Another 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Sepahan officials have said that he should be good to go by the first game of the season. Pedro is also injured, he might miss the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Well, Veisi said when he was in eses Khouzestan, he had 3 options from Brazil for a goalkeeper. They couldn't afford the other 2 so they picked Jesus. The one he picked now is one of the other expensive 2.
            Well from what I read they signed him for 150 million toman which is really cheap. Sepahan hasn't signed a player thats worth higher then 700 million toman. According to transfermaket, Jesus is the 2nd highest paid player in our league right now after Omid Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              Sepahan won 2-0 and finished 3rd in the tournament in Babol. I watched the game today. We didn't play too bad, the chemistry is not there yet, but that is normal. Sarlak and Ghaed Rahmati played well today. Both goals were scored in the last 10 minutes, Taleb Reykani scored from PK, and Farid Karimi scored on a good team play in the dying minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing how Sepahan does this season. Extremely young but talented squad and a deep bench.

Highlights:
              http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1192...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Our subs today:
              - Ali Ahmadi
              - Rasoul Navidkia
              - Hossein Papi
              Anyone know if H.Fazeli is injured?? He didn't play in this tournament and he will be a key player for us this season.
              Fazeli is injured.

Comment

Well from what I read they signed him for 150 million toman which is really cheap. Sepahan hasn't signed a player thats worth higher then 700 million toman. According to transfermaket, Jesus is the 2nd highest paid player in our league right now after Omid Ebrahimi.
                I wonder how much Jesus cost when he just came to Iran. I can imagine his value increased tremendously after that incredible season in IPL.

Comment

Pedro will miss the season opener. Daniel Norouzi might miss it too, but he might be ready to go, other then that we have full hands on deck to start the season. Sepahan players went through their medicals today.

Comment

What's with Sepahan's new uhlsport kits? Ugly and look like they're from 2007 their joma kits last season were pretty solid shame to see them downgrade so much
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

tough break for Zobahan. Hadadifar will be out for 4 months.

Comment

tough break for Zobahan. Hadadifar will be out for 4 months.
                        What the h*ll is with everyone getting injured left and right?!!!!

Comment

Pics of the game against Bargh. Sepahan won 2-1
                          http://toofanezard.ir/news/19496-%DA...%B1%D9%82.html

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            Pics of the game against Bargh. Sepahan won 2-1
                            http://toofanezard.ir/news/19496-%DA...%B1%D9%82.html
                            Sepahan seemed to have controlled the game. Reykani also missed a penalty. Goals were scored by Reykani and Alimohammadi. Coulibaly was injured in the first half and he was replaced by Moharram. Khalilzadeh also got a red card in the 2nd half. The last thing we need right now is Coulibaly to get injured. It can really fuck with us. I hope its nothing serious.

Comment

Sepahan seemed to have controlled the game. Reykani also missed a penalty. Goals were scored by Reykani and Alimohammadi. Coulibaly was injured in the first half and he was replaced by Moharram. Khalilzadeh also got a red card in the 2nd half. The last thing we need right now is Coulibaly to get injured. It can really fuck with us. I hope its nothing serious.
                              Coulibaly was replaced with Moharram???!!!! I thought he was a defender?!

Comment

Coulibaly and D.Norouzi injury isn't too serious. They will be ready by next week.

Latest news on Hajsafi:

Hajsafi is back in Iran now after his trip to UAE. He will probably negotiate with Sepahan first and if things don't go through, he will negotiate with Teraktor according to this:

http://toofanezard.com/news/19513-%D...%A7%D9%86.html

We will be major title contenders if we manage to snatch him, although I prefer him to stay in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X